Ending Corruption

I just had this wonderful idea to help stop corruption. Push forward a currency reform where every transaction is virtual and requires fingerprints for approval. This way, every monetary exchange is traceable. No more shady under the table money laundering. Your thoughts on this matter, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/putting-einstein-theory-relativity-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>canadians

Who controls this monitoring system though?
The government will, and let politicians get away with it.

just another autist posting a picture from his video jame

>candians
>trying to usher in the mark of the fucking beast to a tee
>will deny this because he hasnt read the bible
>trudeau

Underworld Pepes will just use something else. Whether it's cigarettes, drugs, or human flesh. People commit crime because it pays.

Good question. It has to be out of the government's jurisdiction. Something like an independant firm.

then maybe we can afford warp drive

And how the fuck do you expect to buy weed with that shit going on? This is also a defacto firearms registration so go fuck yourself

Or we could just use the power of chaos magick and a demonic chaos frog God to destroy the dark satanic pedophile elitists and their infrastructure, following by teaching normies the occult and how to fight pedophilic negative energy vampire occultists

How did you knew?

Communist, i mean Canadian

What video game are you talking about?

>every single thing that you ever purchase and every person that you ever give money to is tracked

Yeah, wow, I can't imagine how this concept could be used in a corrupt or nefarious way. We should also install surveillance in every home to make sure no one is committing crimes.

I get your intention, but it's just way too easy for something like this to be abused. It's the same reason people hate the concept of a surveillance state in general.

Nobody buys weed except you.

Please enlighten me on the possibilities of abusing that kind of system. I'm seriously curious, no sarcasm intended,

People who believe warp drive is possible are really ignorant. Nothing can go faster than the speed of light in a vacuum, not even space-time itself.

What about the Alcubierre drive?

The best humans can do is light speed. Look, at 20% the spped of light, Alpha Centauri is 20 years away. Sci-Fi movies like Aliens where astronauts are frozen until arrival are the most plausible scenarios. Humans should colonize the solar system before thinking of venturing to other stars.

Did you just assume I have hands, shitlord?!

>colonize the solar system
Fuck the solar system. We know there are no catgirls planet here.

No hands, no cash. Bring a tutor, or a friend to do your transactions.

your purchase history implies u r turrist. go camp now.

Your purchase history shows us that your harem limit has been reached. Consider upgrading to gold for as little as 3.999$/year to get unlimited waifu privileges.

Catgirls are a human invention. With real sex dolls coming soon to life, I bet someone will create catgirls sex dolls.

Bwahaahaa!
Naive pre-Federation Starfleet thought a parabolic front deflector field would be enough!

That's why I live the Intrepid's design. It has a main deflector dish for hard hitting objects like rogue asteroids and high-energy particle fields at a slow rate since it's a massive anti-graviton beam while the secondary deflector dish deflects smaller threats faster with a smaller anti-graviton laser.

I'm a yuge nerd and even I want to stuff you in a locker.

Just stay nerd. It's gonna be better for both of us.

But then you'd get something like the "Federal Reserve", which still is corrupt.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

wired.co.uk/article/putting-einstein-theory-relativity-test

Posting superior ship

actually Mexico has a very good system for it. You should study foreign countries more often you stupid snow nigger.

There are a lot of cryptosystems that could make the government more transparent. You don't necessarily have to trust those that manage the system. It can be distributed (in such a way that anyone can verify the data), authenticated and non-repudiable. There are methods that can still protect privacy to some extent.

In the end they could still claim there has been a fuck up and that data was lost, or that they got their keys stolen and that's why there has been falsifications. But that would always be detected and always mean that they completely failed at their job.

Probably could be done with money and all transactions too. Dunno if there are viable designs for this yet. IIUC BitCoin still has serious scalability issues, for example. Would make more sense if the government started with simpler stuff.

I agree I have to.

Money should be virtual for citizens while the national reserve keeps all the real money. The only time real money is taken out of the reserve is to pay or buy from other countries.

>donate to x organization anonymously
>y political party decides x organization is bad
>IRS targets everyone who donated to x organization

>loan a coworker $5
>he gives it to ISIS
>I am arrested for treason

>buy premium membership to forum promoting conservative ideals
>this fact """leaks""" to the media
>I am fired and shunned by leftists

I mean, I could come up with wild scenarios all day. I'm not saying these are likely, but they are possible.

Really, it doesn't matter if it's used for nefarious reasons or not, what it boils down to is that I don't want anyone to know what I do with my money. It's the same reason that I don't want Google or the government or whoever monitoring my internet activity. I don't do anything illegal for the most part, but I have that classic American ideal of "fuck off, I'm free to do whatever I want and it's none of your business."

It's a useless attempt.

It's a really sensitive matter you are talking about here. I'm happy there's an open debate about this issue.

Money should be seperated from state. Much like religion was in the last hundreds of years. Religion ahd too much of an impact on political directions like money does today. There has to be a line drawn between the state and money. Yes money is good but the main purpose of the state is to protect the people, like an insurance. Not rip off the citizens in order for some elites to have more power, swag and ego on the world scene.