Fat women

Why don't fat women want to be fit and healthy? Why do they shame those that do?

Cont'd

Men have a higher incidence of obesity, yet you never hear them complaining about Men's Health magazine.

do u think i'm reading that

actually no. Those numbers are from BMI which is especially inaccurate for men, since a lot of us lift weights. Using bf% women have much higher rates than men (at least in US).
When society pressures men to be fit, we go to the fucking gym and get /fit/
When society pressures women to just not be obese blobs, they whine about it on HAES blogs while stuffing junk food in their mouths

It's easier to tell the world to change than to change yourself.

This is true. BMI was made by a mathematician who didn't know anything about bodies. According to BMI Shaquille O'Neal at his playing weight is obese and that's obviously retarded.

>they don't read GQ enough to complain

"selfloveclubb"? more like selflovechubb am i right

Yeah BMI is fucking retarded.

But they still see muscular dudes with bugger all body fat on billboards and magazine covers.

>Maria Kang

WE

Got something against Asians?

BMI was never intended for individuals. It was created for tracking populations as a whole, and is also from a time when not as many people lifted and before steroids were a thing. If you were judging an entire population in the 19th century, BMI was pretty good. But if you're trying to apply it to an individual, or compare women who don't lift with men who do lift, then yeah it's useless

What did she mean by this?

She's fat and no one wants her.

>dismantle the patriarchy

Yes, THAT'S why you're eating an entire cake by yourself.

Also how the hell does that even hypothetically work?

Basically its just spite.

The patriarchy judges women based on their looks so she is intentionally destroying her looks to "stand up to the patriarchy".

Atleast I am assuming this, its woman logic after all.

That's how it works.