What is your criminal record Sup Forums? Are you really not as degenerate as you say?

What is your criminal record Sup Forums? Are you really not as degenerate as you say?

clean as a whistle, son. even paid my parking tickets on time

Zero criminal record. Haven't even gotten a parking or speeding ticket.

got a public intox when I was 17 nothing since then

Mine was Public nudity

2 counts of attempted murder, 1 count of aggravated assault, 1 count of robbery, 1 count of elevated aggravated assault.

When I was 18. Feels bad. I'm a degenerate.

Squeaky clean.

Never been caught.

Who did you try to kill?

One parking ticket

Nothing

Basically have to be squeaky clean in order to own guns in this degenerate ass country.

Some drug dealers. One got shot, one got stabbed. Pulled a gun on a friend during a robbery.

You pulled a gun on your own friend? Over a dimebag of weed? Nigga

Are you stupid? The drug dealers pulled the gun.

Minor in possession of alcohol
Public drunkenness
Destruction of public property
Speeding tickets
3 DUI's

Over a dimebag of pennies....nigga

You sound like my father. I hate my father.

QP, actually. Same thing, in the grand scheme tbqh, senpai.

I got drunk and fell asleep on a park bench once with my daughter on top of me, spent the morning at the sheriff's office after someone called him. One time I beat my neighbor near to death and so the sheriff came and picked us up, the fucker deserved it.

The only thing I have in common with your father is that we both fucked your mom

I once stole my friends YuGiOh pack he got from his grandmother that died the next day from a heart attack. I got a blue eyes foil so idk I guess it was worth it

Did he fuck your cousin?

I got talked to by the police once because I was with my friends while one was throwing rocks in a field because the girl he liked was trying to fuck other guys

Speeding tickets desu
Fucking eurobeat man

Setting a bad example for your child. I hope she leaves you and never talks to you again. Then you find out she becomes a prostitute and some african american boy kills her because he couldnt pay

He should of lived that cuckold life

I've never committed a crime in my entire life. Not even speeding

Armed Robbery
Possession of a bladed article (inb4 butter knife meme)
GBH (grievous bodily harm)
Possession with intent to supply (Class A, B and C)

But I'm also a classically trained violinist so, you wouldn't expect it.

Absolutely no record, not even a traffic ticket.

No, I caught one of my daughters with a cigarette and found out she got it from the neighbors kid so I went and beat the shit out of him for being a piece of shit. It worked out in the end.

I ran a red light. Almost got lit up by black cop for getting out of car cuz idk what to do upon getting stopped, kek. Cost me 260 buckaroos. Fugging Atlanta

record is clean
got busted with weed a lot of times tho

>3
>FUCKING 3 DUI's

Kill yourself, my man!

99% chance you're an alcholic senpai

Clean as fuck

Won't be once the race war comes around tho

I'm 20 years old, I got my first speeding ticket a couple weeks ago

Don't have one, I work in health care and I have to pass an annual background check.

R or NR?

Clean record. Feels good to live a degeneracy-free life.

Nah. Just live in an area with no public transit or cabs.

Literally went to in-patient rehab for 30 days and was told I didn't have a problem with drinking. I just had enough money to pay for all the DUI's and didn't give a shit about anything. Only person that ever showed up at that rehab sober.

Probably should have stopped after number one, though.

One time I leaked a girls nudes when I was 16 onto Sup Forums because I saw a thread she made. Sup Forums doxxed me and my school found out, cops came and raided my room and stole the thumb brive they were on, and took my laptop. Never charged me (thank christ) but made me write an apology letter to her.
2 years later I ended up banging her, even tho she was 2 years younger than me.
And now she is my supreme off and on again semi gf that likes my cock but never commits.
Sup Forums created a bond so unbreakable I still talk to her. I'm 23 now.

Convicted of manafacturing of a controlled substance in 1999 class c feliny. Growing marijuana. sentenced to 5 years served just over 40 months in SRCI
Became extremely radicalized by this.
Skip to 2016 marijuana becomes legal in my state. Petitioned to have my charges changed to a lesser offence and sealed.
Win.
Had my rights restored and now all the guns I have collected over the years are legal for me to own
Feels good man

What city, user?
Douglasville user here

tech student kek. It was at 10th and State, that police fella was having a power trip. Need to leave the city and get out into the country soon, 2 more semesters and I'm done. how is life?

2 speeding tickets.
5 and 12 km/h over limit.

One owi. A few bullshit destruction of private property charges for literally being at the wrong place at the wrong time. And one public urination cuz some cunt filmed me pissing behind a tree in a town with less than 500 people.

One time I prank called the fire brigade, and a police officer tried to accuse me of stealing a bike that I found abandoned in my garden one morning because I told him they hadn't found my bike after 3 years, but other than that I'm a good man.

Possession of controlled substance

Violation of probation

Obstruction of justice

Shoplifting

Possession of a firearm in commission of a felony

Possession of stolen property.

Why do US citizens have criminal records that follow them around when some shitskin nigger looking fucker can kill people until he's 30, move her illegally, pretend he's 21 and be treated like a fine upstanding citizen? Why is that?
All I have is a shitty driving record, but still

set a small fire once. That's literally it.

Zero

Lots of traffic violations though

I served 6 days of a 10 day sentence in the county jail for getting caught riding my dirt bike on the shoulder of the road when I was 17. I was riding with a couple of friends and my bike just so happened to run out of gas just as the cop car was approaching us. Everyone took off, and I was left at the scene as I sputtered to a halt trying to get away. The cop was a real asshole, and being young and stupid, I regrettably gave him some lip back and ended up getting smacked with a stack of tickets (operating a motor vehicle without a license, operating an unlicensed vehicle, etc.) When I went to court, the judge decided that it wouldn't be a fair punishment to make my parents pay for my mistake, so he gave me 48 hours community service instead. I ended up ditching the community service and that same day two cops came to my house and threw me in cuffs. I went back before the judge and he sentenced me to 10 days in jail without bail. I got out in 6 days on good behavior.

Degenerate as fuck, I pick my own happiness over fighting for political stuff. My own people don't want me so I only care about my own interest now.

My entire history with the law:

>Caught shoplifting Playboy magazine in mall when I was 13 (this was mid 90's). They banned me from mall for two years. No actual charges.
>Two photo radar speeding tickets both when I was 17. Both delivered by mail.
>One transit fine for riding local rail system without a valid ticket

I'm 33 now. I have never been pulled over by police. Have never been in an at-fault car accident. Driver's abstract (record) is completely clean. No criminal record.

Spent 9 months in jail for stealing 50k from my former employer, because they fucked off to India and made 500 of us unemployed.

Would do it again in a heartbeat, jail isn't that bad. Well at least in the UK it isn't.

Reckless wounding

No criminal record since I'm not a nigger

I am Jewish and therefore above the law.

>Speeding Ticket
>Parking Ticket

How degenerate am I?

I got a couple felonies when i was 14, but I kept low and got my record wiped when i was 18

completely clean

never did anything illegal (and when I did unsavory stuff I never got caught)

charge with owership cp

Being Canadian should be a crime

so you're uh, shall we say

a little high-strung

it seems that Sup Forums is as degenerate as the average nigger

When I was like 13 we used to break shit at the local town park because we all watched too much CKY.

I've had a speeding ticket too.

Oh, and one time I prank called a celebrity's dad and got caught and got a cease and desist letter from their lawyer.

nigga you won't get charged with killing nogs if there's no poh-leece to run to

>2 DUIs
>1 DUR
>1 Order of Removal

feels bad man

" our rights shall not be infringed"

Not a single thing.
Not even a warning.
No moving violations.
>Have driven over 1,000,000 miles

2 speeding tickets

nothing else though. Almost got bumped for marijuana possession but it was in my home and the cops didn't want to fuck with that

Misdemeanor manslaughter

I'd like to add that I've been pulled over 10 times by state cops.
I was searched once even, and had marijuana in a hidden compartment.
Must be dat whit pruvledge.

lots of fucking speeding tickets

ROCKING A FELONY FROM 2002.. FOR POSSESSION OF TOOLS OF A CRIME WHILE IN THE ACTION OF CRIME.

COULDN'T OWN A GUN..

SO I WENT GHOST GUNNER.

trump will pardon me.. praise kek

turned into a huge insurance fraud case... and the DA still fucked me.. 15 years later.. greatest time line ever.

i ask tiffany out.. join the family.. praise kek

I forgot to add 1 violation of probation

Please elaborate

crime was graffiti based.. didn't mention that.. a felony sounds really bad.

2 speeding tickets when I was younger. Nothing since then.

I have been clamped and towed. It brought great shame on myself and my family. Never again.

Unless you count smoking weed, which I've done but never been caught so it doesn't count.

Driving. An fault car accident. Killed my passenger. My girlfriend.

>Misdemeanor manslaughter
i didn't google..

but i got an F3 in pa for fucking spray paint possesion during spray painting something...

and you killed someone and got a M? holy fuck this can't be real

Was she hot?
Before the wreck I mean...

Damn user I'm sorry. Were you driving recklessly or drunk or what?

Son, I am disappoint

You sound like a nigger.

Nothing because I'm white

Ran a stop sign because I was distracted

That sucks dude that you have to live with killing your girlfriend and they still gave you criminal charges. I hope you're doing well now

>Lives entire life crime free
>Gets beaten to death while his qt gf is gang raped on their way home from a movie in East Berlin

Spotless.

Brought a can of Guinness into the footy
I was 16.

She wouldn't like the person i am now.

Got talked to by the police because I called some niggers in my neighborhood niggers

Jesus boy

None because im not a fucking nigger.

Just hang in there user it wasn't your fault if it was an accident.

OK satan