Communist youtuber calls for the Chicago dindus to receive the DEATH PENALTY for their actions

youtube.com/watch?v=PW8f4G0zTJo

Well Sup Forums, is Jason Unruhe officially /ourguy/ now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hq2rOEwnIU
llco.org/latest-posts/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY
youtube.com/watch?v=9kcNIqMDmvw
youtube.com/watch?v=2T9KTo5710E
youtube.com/watch?v=nwtxZatWbTU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum#Ideology_of_Hitler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off. Jason is only fat because he's addicted to refined sugars.

1% of the population controls 99% of the wold's total body mass

this is why we need caloric communism

Jason can't help that he's fat. He needs to drink a liter of Coke every day to prevent going into withdrawal. He also primarily eats Burger King because that's all he can afford (he lives off his youtube earnings and patrion donations).

Fuck off Jason

I'm not Jason. Jason isn't even American.

>a self proclaimed "Maoist Third Worldist"

laffin

youtube.com/watch?v=0hq2rOEwnIU

Maoism Third Worldism is the next phase of evolution for Marxist theory. See:

llco.org/latest-posts/

A communist calling for executions.

TFW OP doesn't understand the history of communism and what led to WWII.

Jason can really be a wild card sometimes, he's also a very humorous source for leftist asspain so he is okay in my book.

There's no way Stalin could have killed all the people he's accused of killing. Same with Mao.

I would take part in a commie revolution if the opportunity presented itself desu

>attack police
Why won't he do it?

You're worse than Sup Forumsacks unironically denying the holocaust

Free helicopter ride for you

youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY

youtube.com/watch?v=9kcNIqMDmvw
Fuck off, Jason

Nope. He is just joining a long list of sellouts collectively known as the "alt-right."

>Stefan Molyneux
>Milo Yiannopoulos
>Orangutan Attitude
>Richard Spencer
>Paul Joseph Watson
>Steve Bannon
>etc.

with very few exceptions, all expressed "liberal," egalitarian views before their miraculous transformation into race realists.

Somehow the genuine conservatives- the ones who have remained conservatives through thick-and-thin: Jared Taylor, Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Nick Land - receive virtually no attention from nu-Sup Forums. Most of nu-Sup Forums does not even recognize these names. I wonder why.

>a dirty communist wants more people dead
not shocking in the least

How is Jason a sellout?

Since when were there so many sides to communism that they hate each other???

>Communist calling for the execution of members of a minority group.

This sure is surprising.

Oh sure they did. No fucking rules man. Just kill em as fast as you can by whatever means you can. Tie em all up, put a fishing line around their heads, and twist it up with a crank until they're all decapitated. Rinse and repeat. Literally. With a hose.

Just wait and see. Now that the right has become popular again, there is a whole new market for "reactionary" radio shows, podcasts, articles, events, tours that never existed before.

Jason is testing the waters by making outrageous statements that offend the general public- a staple tactic of the alt-right.

If this guy halved his daily calorie intake the third world hunger problem would be solved

No. The Soviet Union lost 27 million people in WWII. Had 30 million actually died under Stalin they wouldn't have had any people left by 1950.

lol

How does Jaosn being fat have to do with his work?

because he's a fat lol

haha

fuck off jetson

Why do you care?

Kek

RAT FACED JEW
E
W

because he is FAT AUTIST

Jason isn't Jewish. He's Saami, meaning he's literally an indigenous person of Europe.

He is also a
RAT FACE JEW

Holocaust didn't happen.

Fuck off pinocuck

That's about what I'd expect from a commie. They really do like their executions

He's not Jewish. His ancestors literally looked identical to Native Americans.

stop posting this irrelevant faggot

just stop giving these literal communists attention

this guy doesn't look sami at all, what are you talkin about?

>Jaaaaasssoooooooon

He's literally Saami. He talks about his heritage here:

youtube.com/watch?v=2T9KTo5710E

He's not Saami, he's Fatti

Fat Rat Faced Jew Larping as meh native peoples to further is anti-White world view

TYPICAL
JEWS

KEK

Hello Ted

kek when our alien overlords come to reap our human biomass, it's the fatties that will give it enough to spare the rest.

Ask him yourself and Jason can show you his 23andMe results. He is 44% Finland/Northwest Russia.

@MaoistRebelNews

He has those droopy jew eyes and ZERO Saami features

Fatty = Anti-White JEW

The Saami originally looked identical to Native Americans. Also, Jason took a DNA test which PROVED he's Saami.

>implying I would trust a jew to show me an accurate dna test

no he;s a retard who only thinks what he thinks because the victim was disabled, he still parrots the whites cant be racist talking point in that very video

No, he calls those dindus racist for singling out a white man for being white.

right they killed more
total is 250mil
most unreported

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=nwtxZatWbTU

>communism lead to WWII
>not German expansionist policy

Who Talor and Land?

I like Yaron Brook.

so if you eat lesss you stop being fat?

holocost didn't happen
pinchoet was awesome
youtube yaron brook

Nice painting.
and mac10

Jason can't just "eat less." He's literally addicted to refined sugars.

sounds like a bullshit excuse to me

Ask him yourself.

@MaoistRebelNews

Fuck Off Jason

It's commies trying to co-opt the right. For all their efforts to "commiefy" the world, nothing worked. So this is their final and desperate last chance. Why last chance? There won't be a next time because Trump will have them all purged for treason.

HUAC 2.0/RWDS is coming.

>communist
>wanting to off people he doesn't like

Jokes write themselves.

How is Jason trying to co-opt the right, esp. since he's a Maoist?

>Most of nu-Sup Forums does not even recognize these names.
nu-Sup Forums is here for memes and nothing more, all I need is Jared Taylor to be /comfy/

>2017
>trusting jews
Wew lad

The German national government defended itself from an aggressive and expansionist Judeo-Bolshevik tyranny

>invade france
>invade poland
>invade a bunch of irrelevant countries
DUDE WE WERE JUST DEFENDING OURSELVES

Fuck off Jason!

Annexing Czechs and Austria also was made in self defense. : ^)

War in Africa was in self defense too... Germans are a really defensive nation.

I'm not Jason ffs.

Jeff pls go

He just feels solidarity with another special-needs person.

>fat cuck makes half-hearted attempt to make up for years of anti-white bias

All commies need to be gassed. Period.

How is Jason anti-white?

Trotsky literally sent an army to invade Germany in 1919, after a communist coup had been launched with support/armament from the USSR

Fucking newfags.

I don't get that guy. He supports the ethno-state of North Korea that proliferates nukes. Maybe it IS that he just likes the undeveloped . Can't blame him if North Korea was an Ecological garden of eden.

I knew about it and it doesn't justify anything mentioned.

You take this "they didndu nuffin" reasonings to social medial.

Communism is inherent iconoclastic and promotes cultural deracination.

It's an antithesis of the white ethnostate.

I'm willing to bet that there's plenty of shit in his long career of cancer on YouTube that attacks white identity and nationalism.

>this somehow justifies annexing half of europe

The DPRK has the right to defend itself from western imperialism.

Poland held a majority ethnically german land and wouldn't allow the people in danzig to vote for german annexation.
Germany gave them an ultimatum, and france declared war on Germany.
Germany then fucked france.
See where I'm going with this?

Finland had a right to defend itself from Soviet imperialism.

You denied Germany access to East Prussia, and attacked several German civillian vessels.

The commies were going to do that as well, Hitler just did a preemptive strike. The Soviets funded and armed communist rebellions all-over Europe, including in Germany and Spain. France and England had were given several opportunities for peace, but declined. Stalin already had plans drawn for invading Finland and Romania. UK and France declared war over "muh Poland", but turned it right over to Stalin when the war was over. They were just butthurt over Germany getting an empire again - also prodded by several (((people))) in (((high finance))) and (((banking))).

Whites have a right to defend themselves from communism and pozzed 3rd-world invaders.

There was no problem with accessing it. They were simply pushing for as much advantage as they could.

But funnily enough even if that was the case it still doesn't justify invasion on Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum#Ideology_of_Hitler
Hitler literally wrote about the necessity of territorial expansion in his book and Germany policy reflected that.
Annexing territories because they are ethnically German is still territorial expansion.
>They were just butthurt over Germany getting an empire again
And for good reason.
A unified Germany is a danger for every other great power in Europe.
Germany was given plenty of leeway with restoring their former territory and army. They simply pushed too far again.
Similar thing with WWI where they could have tried to end the war around 1915 when they still held plenty of enemy territory.

>Whites have a right to defend themselves from communism and pozzed 3rd-world invaders.
No they don't. They profit off the suffering of the third world.

>Finland had a right to defend itself from Soviet imperialism.
The USSR was never imperialist.

Say what you want about gommies but they don't fuck around like modern leftists.

Fuck off jason

He attacks white nationalism as "reactionary", he doesn't give a shit about whether people are white or not tho

>invading a sovereign nation that just happened to have broken away from your empire a few years ago
>not imperialist
Also what about the baltics? They didn't want to be part of the USSR, didn't stop uncle Joe from adding them to his gommie empire

>hide JASON threads
>ignore JASON posts
>do not reply to JASON posters