STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND WATCH THIS!!!!!

youtu.be/toYpVcrLADA

MEXICO IS GOING FULL SHTF!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s7FZENuquAQ
youtu.be/ha8ZYd335Qk
youtu.be/jXa5e4jiT3E
youtube.com/watch?v=qGKrc3A6HHM
youtu.be/j7yli74UdKk
youtu.be/QE8jrND17e0
youtu.be/faqG8pTUYAs
youtube.com/watch?v=wWyoDkFZ2NM
youtube.com/watch?v=cxDW-OvaGTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love how they put the whitest available mexicans on the news and talk shows.

Its nothing, if it was something, the military takes control of the country and thats that.

SAGE

>MEXSHITCO

I want to say shit will go down but I really feel like the CIA basically raised the cartels up to overthrow their government to have a puppet leader to help with drugs/oil/weapons/ and maybe muslim immigration coming from mexico and on up.

This is very unsettling, to think how many mexican intellectuals will die in that meaningless riot...

It's a possibility. We'll have to wait and see, on the meantime lets get /comfy/ and watch riots in HD livestreams.

Their are gun battles going on RIGHT NOW. Several cops have already been killed.

youtu.be/s7FZENuquAQ

chicANO de mierda

so you're saying that nothing new is happening.

The driver certainly gave that vehicle some gasolinazo

KEK

mexicANO sucio

youtu.be/ha8ZYd335Qk

Another gun battle in the streets

Why are the beans chimping out?

That's because the middle and rich classes of latin america have tons of whites.
And I'm not talking light-brown like that dude in the video.

REPUBLIC OF CALIFORNIA WHEN
> baja california secedes because of corruption, taxed and cultural differences with the south
> california secedes because of trump butthurt and superior economy
> california and baja california union creates republic of united california

How come it's only mestizo jungle monkeys that make it across the border?

Remember use this against the cockroaches called chicANOS

Fuck Mexico and fuck black people

Time for another manifest destiny act again

This one's for Columba. THE PEOPLE'S First Lady.

Jeb fan here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think Jeb heads aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think Jeb heads are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy old cuck with a Jeb! sign or inflatable Jeb! balloons I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter Trumpster with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that Drumpfkins are not formidable. I grew up surrounded by Trump types before they became the Trump types. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Jeb heads are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. Trump will run again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

I brought this up on kikebook and two mexicans got extremely butthurt, called it isolated, insisted it was no big deal and declared that Mexico was not cucked.

North and west mexico are white btw

Hope this happen

See pic related for a rundown

Why aren't you protesting and stoning Feds and corrupt congressmen?

youtu.be/jXa5e4jiT3E

What's happening?
Why are people rioting?

Because We rule this cunt, the white latins

Or
>north California Republic
>NCR

They're poor lol

Taco Tuesdays have been cancelled.

I want this to happen because the state of Jefferson is nearly guaranteed with this

Gas prices went up and fucking plebs thought it was logical to riot and steal shit from department stores

New thread

Gas prices go up 16% in a week and cucknadians do fuck all about it

Gas prices go up 20% in a week and Mexicans burn down their country

holy shit canada is suck a pathetic country of cucks

FUCK YOU DONT BELIEVE THE FAKE NEWS EVERYONE IN CALIFORNIA LOVES TRUMP

Holy shit that truck guy

doesn't it cost like 10k to cross the border illegally?

so aren't the people who stayed behind weaker and poorer than the ones who left?

But you are rich

Up until 2016 there was a law which prevented gas prices from going up more than 3% every year, it was revoked in December. Idk Mexico is a pretty cucked place too, the ensuing riots were a suprise too, but they only happened in poor areas.
>is a very white, very privileged upper class mexifag

Do whites riot? Seems like these dirt races have riot as default.

Greece and spain

Nope, we're cucks. We mostly like to complain about shit on Facebook.

thread theme:

The canadian economy is a lot shakier than you think. Real estate is the last pillar of our economy and we had almost no economic or job growth this year. We dont expect to have balanced budgets until 2020 at the earliest. And we have a ton of new taxes coming,

And yet nothing, nothing will make a Canadian stand up and say enough. If I didnt depend on our healthcare system Id fucking leave. Im ashamed of being Canadian.

>Mexican intellectuals

Holy shit this is going downhill fast. THEIR ORGANISING.

Trumps getting in just in time to close the border when the country collapses.

To pay off their debts we will purchase Baja California for a GREAT DEAL.

New thread

Somebody has to act like adults. Shit doesn't get done if everyone acts like niggers. Just wait until we gear up for war.

Quit being such a fucking obedient faggot. The government is fucking you retards over and you're ok with it?

Hope Mexico burns to the fucking ground. Video related.

youtu.be/j7yli74UdKk

The APacoLypse continues

Better prepare yourself america. You might have 2 gigantic borders with countries in economic collapse in the next 5 years

Same as mexico, fuck the us, they are sucking our lives

>puerto rican trash
Kys

Fuck off

Que triste este chicANO de mierda

Replace real-state with oil and non-existant healthcare and you got mexicuck

I have been saying this for years, we need to wall off Canada.

Its only in scattered cities, not all the cunt

>A
>Paco
>lypse

kek

Or maybe they have it so well in their own country that they don't see the point in starting over in a country whose language they don't speak?

Nafta ruined 3 great countries

There are a few guerilla groups in the south, all of which don't do shit or get reppresed very easily, the government is compromised with narcos, the proles are too bluepilled, and the only people you could call redpill, which are intellectuals or people studying in public universities are leftists who think Trump is more of a threat than actual problems mexicans face.

Better your own country. Why should anyone else have to do it for you?

FUCKING LIBKEKS

Mex/pol/ right wing (death) squad when

MEXICO IS 100% FUCKED

youtu.be/QE8jrND17e0

>Faggot
>A single individual can overthrow the system

We can improve if you gib back my stolen aztlan

>We mexicans dindu nuffin
Shut up you chairo, you know mexicans fuck mexico up even more than gringos

Prieto shitskin de mierda traidor a tu raza. You will be always Mexican.

thread theme

>chicANOS posteando videos chicANOS
Kek

>WE WUZ TLATOANIS AND SHIET

Mexico is not that all 1 state, im talking about mordor or mexico state

Typical cucked beaner. It's no wonder your country is a corrupt hell hole.

By the way this whole incident was in Rosarito Mexico, approximately 16 miles away from the San Diego border.

It appears that this shit has potential to spill over.

youtu.be/faqG8pTUYAs

>1 cop killed
>the police doesn't go full LAPD on everything with a pulse
Man, that shit wouldn't fly here.
You chilangos have way too lax.

chicANO infeliz

Is there no way to develop industry without the land that was won from you?

>mordor is a place in Mexico

Makes sense.

>traidor a tu raza

Top kek, I am American first and my mom's son second. I hold loyalty only to this country and it's constitution.

You're on your own Jose.

I was forgetting your country is as transparent as water down the drain

un chicANO diciendonos "beaner" xddd

They should release a new version : "NO GASOLINE"

>Mixed mongrels like us
>Race

No, it only ruined one great country.

This whole country is Mordor

youtube.com/watch?v=wWyoDkFZ2NM

youtube.com/watch?v=cxDW-OvaGTY

>in a country whose language they don't speak
how fucking retarded do you have to be not to learn english. its the easiest language in the world to learn, and by far the most useful

> dat casual baiker

Yeah it's not like fucking nationalism in this country is actual PRI propaganda you get spoon-fed everyday. Para pura verga vale.

El chicANO que se creia gringo seniores

Alright you build wall motherfuckers what's going on?
I need the serious version please.

I'm comfy with this

mexico might go civil war/revolution (maybe cause of CIA)

and canada might go belly up.

USA needs 2 walls.

Ever heard of the marines?

/thread

Illegal mexicans stay illegal because upperclass mexicans don't see a need to migrate or otherwise migrate legally. USA VISAs are granted/updated based on socio economical status and sometimes background info, which is more pricey than having someone sneak you into the desert. Most illegals are poor and it takes them a life's worth of savings to pay a coyote

Damn this spic is mad.

Como cuando eres chicANO y les dices a los demas """"spics""""

LooKs like fun.

The butthurt is big