Hi Sup Forums! I think embroidery is really cute and I love embroidering my clothes in small ways (think flowers or...

Hi Sup Forums! I think embroidery is really cute and I love embroidering my clothes in small ways (think flowers or something). I was wondering if there are any subtle symbols I could use on my clothing relating to white power or nazism, etc.

best girl rei

Pepe the Frog
Praise Kek
A Celtic Cross

>white power or nazism

everyone seems to think pepe is the godfather of the internet hate machine

I like pepe but it seems too memey for me to wear

a swastika

Subtle, silly

Swastikas are nice maybe you could hide one in a bigger image

Pic somewhat related

that tiny nazi eagle on your shoulder, but obviously without the swastika. it would catch the eye of anyone actually aware of nazi symbolism outside of swastikas, but you are probably going to be viewed as a american patriot by the majority that notice it.

oh god you fucking kike this is so disgusting. I fucking hate you jews so fucking much.

Our secret symbol is a triangle with a swirl, sew that into all your snitches clothing you disgusting fucking kikes I want to convert you to lampshades and wallets so fucking urgently....

Edelweiss

Blue cornflower.

are you grill

This is a good idea!

Tell people you believe in Hinduism

they are farming for symbols to add to their list ffs

the Sonnenrad

Oy vey! Please don't gas me ):

ffs

Try this.

I seriously want to skin you alive and you screetch, then immeadiately fashion your skin into a stylish handbag. You are lower than dirt. Lower than nogs. The lowest.

David.

For fuck's sakes David.

They already blasted Hofer for wearing a blue cornflower. They already know.

Says the leaf

There's always too many

stealthy one....

Don't forget to tell the Australians they "can take bantz".. it should be a little bit lower on your list there

just a fan of astronomy, that's all.

That one is too subtle. It has dozens of different widely accepted meanings.
This one is probably the best. Subtle, has plenty of deniability built in, but instantly recognizable to those who look for it. You could include the wreath too, but that would make it too obvious.
Personally, I would avoid anything with a gang association. A SS division insignia outline would be really subtle. An Iron Cross would be a good one too.

A simple 14 could be good as well.

are you fucking retared

>guys we can't ever wear any sort of symbolism or organize, or the jews might find out.

Showing support is a good thing, you fucking leaf. The movement can't stay on just this board forever.

Just go full swastika.

the columbia outdoors logo

i wear a lot of it

Templar cross.

Bolts. Stencil of a war bird. A perfect square with 4 lines. A ninjastar/swastickrr. Or the skull

PLEASE be in London