Fluoride Officially Classified as a Neurotoxin in World’s Most Prestigious Medical Journal

thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422(13)70278-3/fulltext

why are there people still defending fluoridated water?

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
voiceireland.org/water/fluoridation-is-crude-and-ineffective-treatment-declare-top-european-scientists/
youtu.be/N1KvgtEnABY
timesofisrael.com/israel-to-discontinue-fluoridation-of-tap-water/
youtube.com/watch?v=bWNpO5vvhpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I already filter my water. My dreams have been fucking nuts since I quit drinking tap water. There is definitely something to this.

Because there's a thing called dosage.

i'm going to get a whole house filtration system installed here soon.

/x/ here
The greatest scheme by the elite is to keep normies dumb and their spriritual, "paranornal" functions asleep.
Fluor disables the pineal gland, aka your 3rd eye

Pretty sure you can't filter fluoride

How to un-calcify?

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
fluoridated water exposure was associated with reduced IQ in children.

voiceireland.org/water/fluoridation-is-crude-and-ineffective-treatment-declare-top-european-scientists/
top european scientist say fluoridated water is damaging, which is why not many european countries fluoridate their water.

Drink borax.

Fuck fluoride and fuck black people

yup. a dumb submissive population is easier to control.

I have a water filter and fluoride isn't mentioned anywhere on the package of things it filters

Ideally you should probably only drink spring water, but driving out and storing it would be a bitch

fuck fluoride

picture unrelated

I wish somebody does a walking gif of him on the main poster.

you can. those filters a more expensive. easy to find online.

You still eat it. It's the same water being used to make all the other foods you buy.

>Article posted on 14 February 2014
>Organization has been known to post politically partisan articles

How long lasting are the affects of ingesting fluoride? If it's been 20+ years, you're probably fucked, right?

Only thing you can do is be completely self reliant, grow/raise your food and only use natural toothpaste, shampoo, and deodorant. There really is no living in Civilization and escaping the chemical jew. On top of that, look at the chemtrails in OP. They have us at all angles

> links things that have nothing to do with dosage

>m-muh fluoride

this isn't 2007 faggot. Fuck off with your alex jones conspiracies.

>b-but muh 3rd eye

Turn to god and pray to him, go to church, and find an aryan female that you can reproduce with. If you play video games and watch anime, i mean no wonder most of you are pathetic lol

.>b-but muh fluroide

brush your teath faggots

I got an Alexapure filter. Alex Jones shit. It is proven to filter 99.9% of everything that is not 100% dihydrogen monoxide.

Pic related is my filter. I run water through the Britta filter and then put it into the big filter. Takes about 20min to fill it fully and lasts 2-3 days if it's just me drinking it.

There is 100% something to getting fluoride out of your water. HOWEVER - you still shower in fluroidated water, so you can only get so much out. You take a bath in that shit? It just soaks into you through your skin. It's impossible to escape it totally unless you live innawoods, but at least you aren't ingesting it anymore.

Good goy

Don't drink the water, they put something in it to make you forget. I don't even remember how I got here.

it does, you fucking moron. the children are getting the common dosage of fluoridated water.

it's a research paper, dumb fuck

What have your dreams been like?

Go plug your bullshit elsewhere, Alex.

Ah the purity of essence.
I only drink rain water made into vodka trippled filterd

>brush your teath faggots
exactly why we don't need fluoridated water. you brush your teeth and spit out the fluoride toothpaste. ingesting fluoride does not help your teeth.

Lel

youtu.be/N1KvgtEnABY

Because it's in trace amounts and you need heaps of it to have a neurotoxic effect. It's not bio-accumulative either.

You mean like a lifetime of consuming it?

The only way I can describe them is giant-scale. I imagine worlds where the walls are a mile high, and I am inside superstructures the likes you only see in sci-fi movies. I see monsters that are as big as a football stadium, but I always have some sort of motorcycle or other type of vehicle that lets me outrun them. There is always a lot of trying to reach some far-off destination with a squad of people, and we go through all sorts of strange, giant-scaled labryinths that blow my mind. I can very, very clearly recall taking a moment to try to squint my eyes and force myself to wake up because I just could not believe what I was seeing, but it did not work so I accepted that it must be real. Then I finally wake up and lay in bed, staring at my ceiling wondering what the fuck did I just see. I've been having dreams like this regularly since I got the filter in September.

Not AJ. Just honestly think people need to realize fluoride is not what it seems. You know all of the EU *and* fucking Israel banned it, right? Why are we the only 1st world country still doing it? I have solid anecdotal evidence here showing you that, for me at least, switching to filtered water whenever possible has had a measurable impact on my dreams so far. It's supposed to calcify your pineal gland and stop you from feeling deep spiritual thoughts, so it seems I am onto something.

I am not here to shill a product. Just telling you I specifically bought that Alexapure filter off AJ's website after watching a few review videos of it, including one by the scientist himself who created the thing. Do some research into it if you are so skeptical.

>whey
nigga you need to get super male vitality

Fluoride is a group of possible fluorine anions.

What type of fluoride are you talking about?

nothing to see here

timesofisrael.com/israel-to-discontinue-fluoridation-of-tap-water/

he said its not bio-accumulative you dumb fat fucking mouth breathing sister fucking mcdonalds eating retard american

So what do elites drink?

Or showering and bathing in it. Or having all your food frozen in fluoridated water before making it to the supermarket.

Infant blood? Who knows man

He tried to warn us.

You go drink all you want.

But in small amounts, that doesn't much sense.

That would be estrogen.

>why are there people still defending fluoridated water?

because they are paid to

Gen. Jack Ripper you fucking homosex

what does it mean for people using toothpaste?

Not an argument. If you want to shill your Alex Jones bullshit, try being less of a retard.

>Whey
oh shit nigger, what are you doing?
google "NNU chart" and thank me later

>Fuck off with your alex jones conspiracies.

communist subversion and communist fluoridation are the most vast and wicked conspiracies to ever threaten the human race

>A meta-analysis of 27 cross-sectional studies of children exposed to fluoride in drinking water, mainly from China, suggests an average IQ decrement of about seven points in children exposed to raised fluoride concentrations.44 Confounding from other substances seemed unlikely in most of these studies. Further characterisation of the dose–response association would be desirable.

They were right?

Everybody I called a nutjob was right?

Dr. Strange love is the greatest comedy of all time
Any of you newfags that have never watched it go check it out.

Wut?

>try being less of a retard.

which US state has the highest average IQ

which US state has the least amount of fluoride added to water

it's the same state

I have had great gainz drinking 3 scoops of that + + scoop of creatine + ice cold water after workouts. I blend it in the blender off to the left with some ice cubes and chug that shit before getting into the shower after a workout. It's working so far, why change?

Fantastic

K leafshit

Yep, makes complete since why IQ is on a steep decline

i always imagine them as gigantic and with restaurants and shit in them

logically speaking, of course the guy who fucking made the thing is going to say its the shit.

The first link refers to a water supply in China that was tainted with massive amounts of fluoride.
The second is about fluoridation not being previously handled as a medical matter as it needs to be, as noted here:
"The EFSA input to this SCHER offering is immediately recognisable as when daily safe fluoride intake is calculated with remarkable accuracy for various ages from 1 yr old to 15yrs. Yet when it comes to the safe intake for vulnerable infants –up to 1 yr old — no scientific substantiation is offered even though the infant intake is double the safe dose for older children and adults."
This means the organizations recognize there is a "safe intake" level. They are not saying "it is damaging period" but that the safe levels for certain demographics may not have been calculated properly.

Yep, like this bogan

But user, its not the greatest comedy of all time. Its the greatest film of all time.

movie by Stanley Kubrick where an Air Force general oversteps his authority intending to cause WWIII and total nuclear annihilation because he would rather every last human be dead that have to live in a world contaminated by communist fluoridation scheme that robs people of their natural bodily essence

You know your country is turning into a bunch of boi pussi when they are crying over whats in the water.
youtube.com/watch?v=bWNpO5vvhpk
Defend this ((((faggot)))).

Wtf Alex jones I'm not even talking about that.
Good for Alex jones selling them filters. You fucking scum shit. Let the free market remove the chemical jew.

Correlation does not equal causation. Your dabbling in science now, so be scientific.

>muh shills

Spotted the dumbest cunt in every threat that doesn't mirror his ideological sentiments.

Hell, I WOULD take money if offered. I'd be telling the truth, but that doesn't matter foes it?

What would even be the point of filtering your water? You they filter their water when they make the food you buy from the stores?

Sounds badass

I know what it is, i posted the gif. The reply to my gif didnt make any sense.

Fluoride is good for your teeth dumbfucks. Which are made of bone if you didn't know. You dumb fucking hipppe weed smoking "spiritual awakening" cuckolds. Weak fucking hunchback cucks.

Almost like it's intended. Hopefully, cooking your food thoroughly will burn out most of the fluoride. I doubt it stands up well to heat. Showering in it, you really can't avoid. Just take quick showers and filter your water. I have been doing that for 4 months and have felt a noticeable difference in my cognitive thinking.

Well, some people only dream in black and white, you know? My dreams before when I drank tap water were all really surreal. Trippy, weird shapes and shadows everywhere. Nothing made sense. Now I dream like I always have this intensely important purpose in the dream. Everything is life or death. Very strange difference. I hope to continue getting the chemicals out of my everyday fluids and chronicling the differences I notice.

Ideally, we will all get back to our spiritual norm and feel at one with nature or the universe again. As God intended for us.

>Alex jones selling them filters

near impossible to separate fluoride from water, they have near the exact same specific gravity

too many fat asses eating sugar in america for us to ban it from water.

nothing will happen.

>Wtf Alex jones I'm not even talking about that.
It's an insult.

>Good for Alex jones selling them filters. You fucking scum shit. Let the free market remove the chemical jew.

Still not an argument pertaining to the original points. You are out of your comfort zone if someone calls you out on your rhetoric.

You don't have to believe me. Try it yourself sometime. I am not going to tell you it is the answer to your spiritual problems, but I do believe, after 4+ months of continual use, that it is a step in the right direction to where we should be going.

>Your dabbling in science now, so be scientific.

well there is a statistical correlation there, less fluoride in people's water and higher average IQ, we could remove fluoride from another municipal water supply and then observe if the IQ goes up after time to confirm the hypothesis

but then mustard gas manufacturer would have to pay a lot to get rid of the stuff

If only that courageous man could see what we've been reduced to

Tl;dr go fuck yourself with a boomerang aboshit

>Fluoride is good for your teeth dumbfucks.

about as good as that shit they sell in packages and call food

I seriously doubt there's any fluoride pathway from the skin to the blood so I don't think you should worry about showers.

Simply not true at all.

>m-muh fluoride

Israel banned fluoride in it's drinking water

Your not even a super power nigga I don't give a fuck.

>If only that courageous man could see what we've been reduced to

he knew, he died in 1999 and they butchered that POS with Cruise in it

>well there is a statistical correlation there, less fluoride in people's water and higher average IQ
Citation needed. If we can get a strict correlation across multiple states, then we can probably assume as laymen with common sense that there is correlation.

>Tl;dr go fuck yourself with a boomerang aboshit
With all of those fucking filters you'd think you would be another stupid fucking eater.

Shills push flouridation because it's a huge business . Lot of money made pouring that bullshit into our water supplies.

The best argument against it are the studies showing that people who live in areas with naturally high flouride have lower IQ's. And also countries that DO NOT flouridate their water have less dental problems than we do.

It's all a bunch of bullshit.

ok how do you remove fluoride from water?

>having flouride in your water
Top kek murricans.

We have lead insteads

Neither are you. We are both people you fucking idiot.

Take your autism to Sup Forums, dickhead.

Why the fuck are you still responding, shill? Having a gay old time in the cuck shed while an emu fucks your girl?

>we can probably assume as laymen

we got enough assumption with the fact that it's illegal in Israel

even jews won't tolerate that shit and they put up with a lot

So what are the alternatives?
Continue drinking fluoridated tap water, or drink fluoridated (and expensive) bottled "mineral water".
How do you expect to undo any alleged damage caused over the years of drinking fluoridated water without a filter?
How are you certain your filter is as efficient as it claims to be?
If it is as terrible as you say, how is it that in the developed world, Universities are still churning out the most influential inventors and innovators?

>which is why not many european countries fluoridate their water.
Look at their teeth

Nice trips

And I think that's easier to filter rhan fluoride

>A meta-analysis of 27 cross-sectional studies of children exposed to fluoride in drinking water, mainly from China, suggests an average IQ decrement of about seven points in children exposed to raised fluoride concentrations
Read your own quote.

>We have lead insteads

and in the paint?

1886 Germany restricts use of lead paint

1977 USA restricts use of lead paint

Am i safe with bottled water?

If every country opposes fluoridation why is America so obsessed with pushing it.

>
we got enough assumption with the fact that it's illegal in Israel

>even jews won't tolerate that shit and they put up with a lot

Is that really good enough?

>And I think that's easier to filter rhan fluoride

hard to get out of the body once it's in there

fat asses here eat too much sugar.

its to keep our teeth from rotting at age 20.