Hey Sup Forums I'm going to order some pizzas, what toppings do you want on yours?

Hey Sup Forums I'm going to order some pizzas, what toppings do you want on yours?

Bacon and Jalapeno

You need to have extra cheese and sauce first and foremost, then you add lots of chilli peppers of two different types, you then add tomatoes and sweet peppers to balance. Then you're done.

Pineapple and ham

Your pizza making methodology intrigues me, England

Children

>pineapple

Anchovies.

There is literally nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza, it's delicious.

Ain't no Comet Pizza here. Take it to a different thread, friend

Grilled chicken and bacon, garlic crust with cheese inside yes please
Light amount of sauce is best

cream and chicken
pineapple, no cheese, extra dough, extra cheese with thin crust stuffed with mini hotdogs and a 16Oz diet coke

pizza as topping

doesnt matter
my fat ass likes them all

spinach
black olives
feta

>pineapple is delicious on pizza
>checks flags

yup checks out

It's like eating a mixture of koolaid crystals and ketchup.

So many fat fucks in this topic and picky mother fuckers.

Ham and pineapple. Thin crust. None of this "then a slice of Kobe beef on top with a dash (the right amount) of sauce and TWO different types of peppers, has to be TWO DIFFERENT ONES"

Sausage, pineapple, and jalapeños. You won't be disappointed.

Bazil and tomatoes, with a side of This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist)

Chicken bacon ranch

chicken and pineapple

Spinach and mushrooms please.

donair nigga

Meat Lover's
Hawai'ian Style
Supreme

I never dabbled with any other topping mixture.

This

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist)

In what way is this not a political issue?

8 yr old Cheese pizza no hair thanks
And a toddlers cock while your about it

Ham, Pineapple, and Pepperoni.

italian beef, garlic, peppers, giardiniera

you'll thank me later

There's always something I tell myself when making a good milkshake; "never put cherries in your milkshake. It's not a cerryshake." and that makes me wonder to my already-wondering self. Why is it a milkshake if it's not shaken milk? Haha
But I digress. Maybe it's not a 'milkshake', but more of an 'ice-sludge', I mean most of it isn't even milk, unless you create THOSE kinds with extra milk. Those are the kinds you give to someone with either:

1. Shit taste (literally)
2. You hate them very much

However, when trying to make a good shake (chocolate is a good flavor mmmmm) you should add some peanut butter, Nesquick™, and only some milk. Some.

But the main problem is that, if you add too much peanut butter, it becomes thick, distasteful and burns your throat if you gut it down. If you add too much milk, it becomes watered down to the point that not even sewage-peasants© will try it. If you add too much Nesquick™? Then nothing happens. You can never have too much Nesquick™.

So when you're making a good shake, remember to keep it balanced. And by balanced, I mean no cherries. Haha

~~~One Man's Milkshake is Another Man's Cherryshake~~~

Everyone in this thread so far is pure cancer

reported

can't tell if copypasta or retard rambling
technically true yet be has devolved into much worse
Banana peppers are always the best topping. Others are needed as well, but ya need those bannaner peppas.
Do other countries call them by legit names? They're the best and i feel bad cause they're nothing like bananas

You're the worst anglo country New Zealand

>no pineapple
>no bbq sauce
>no thick crust
#pizzagate research

dude, mac and cheese, lol!

I enjoy my pizzas young fresh & shaved