Real talk, how is Trump going to get the US manufacturing things again?

Real talk, how is Trump going to get the US manufacturing things again?

Import taxes.

Slave Labor

I remember watching that Arizona rally protest when it was happening and finding her insanely attractive. Source/Name?

This is where Russia comes in. North Korea will fire a missle into South Korea. China will back North Korea, Russia and the US will back South Korea and cripple China in the process. With China knocked out, manufacturing returns to the USA.

Russia will help here because in return, when Russia goes to wipe out the roaches in Turkey, USA will ignore its obligations to NATO, and allow Russia to destroy Turkey.

My dad works at Nintendo and told me.

>carrier
>ford
>toyota
thousands of jobs and he's not in office yet. kys

I DON'T KNOW, OKAY.

We'll cross that bridge when we get there, okay, you stupid fucking liberal cuck.

Not doubting, I just see a lot of obstructionism incoming. How do you incentive (((business owners))) to do things like hire more expensive labor and maybe even train people.

My hope is, that he actually listens to people and removes many of the current ridiculous restrictions and regulations that are literally bankrupting our country. This would be great. Problem is, I believe, that he wants to kick start and make it happen quickly (in his first four years) by convincing congress to push a massive infrastructure project as an excuse to "give back" to his construction interests. I particularly don't like how he's taking to twitter and, essentially, strong arming companies and business leaders are going to him to, essentially, bend the knee. I hate this. The President should not be involved in this.

But I hope he's smart enough to remove ridiculous restrictions and regulations.

"I only buy American."

It's a hell of an ad campaign.

she works for some Soros immigrant rights group people found pics of her bending over with her cans popping out it was amazing

can probably find them in the archive by searching for chokeahontas

He's not going to do shit any different than any of those other faggots before him. Politicians don't change shit, revolutions do

That stupid dude didn't think that through very well. You could tell it was not nearly as comfortable as he thought it was going to be.

By making mexico pay for it

>get the US manufacturing things again?
with machines

Protectionism

Import taxes would force companies to move manufacturing in house again.

What bankrupted our country was centralized banking. What keeps us endebted is corporate greed for production and profit.

Fear.

Simple.

Give the company tax cuts / bonuses that make it cheaper for the company to hire people in the US than outsourcing.

>What bankrupted our country was centralized banking.
Who do you think benefits most from insane restrictions and regulations?

>What keeps us endebted is corporate greed for production and profit.
lol. No.

>people found pics of her bending over with her cans popping out

WHERE

>found pics of her bending over with her cans popping out it was amazing
Give us source bro come on

It won't matter, corrupt companies will get around it. Why do you think google, microsoft, an Exxon all use offshore bank accounts? Maybe you should hold some of these "American" companies accountable. If you're an American company, you should use American banks?

The labor isn't actually the expensive part. We still manufacture steel in the East of Canada, but it's more expensive to ship it by rail to the West Coast than to ship it by boat from China... The infrastructure sucks and serious investment needs to be made into modernizing it and there's no political will to do it, because they can just get it from China.

The other problem is that China subsidizes shipping costs to make their products competitive... With out that, it'll be cheaper to make it in the USA or Canada.

Labor doesn't make that much of a difference. Shipping is always the most expensive part of doing business.

Interesting.

>MFW listening to a train horn in the distance while reading your post

Build robots to do shit for us.
>sexrobots for the foreveralones

We have a very advanced rail network in North America, but it certainly can use some investment. One of the reasons that the port of Vancouver, for example, gets more work done than the port of Seattle is one that can't be helped... We're closer to China.

But another advantage is that Canadian National Railway has a direct line to Winnipeg and Chicago, which are central distribution hubs for rail transportation.

If you take the same trip from the US West Coast, it's going to take longer as the cargo has to change carriers a few times before it gets there and that eats time.

Both of our countries could see a lot of good done for our economies if the government took an interest in streamlining the logistics of transport, especially in neglected regions.

I don't know exactly how it all works, I'm just a longshoreman... But this is the basic outline I've heard about the issue since it's why this port is so busy.

Import tariffs equal to 300% MSRP on goods from China.

>chokeahontas
Nothing.

That will work considering we owe China like 4 trillion dollars. They would just be like, ok give us our 4 trillion and we're good.