Mother who helped her boyfriend rape...

>Mother who helped her boyfriend rape, torture and chop up her adoptive daughter in sick fantasy used to be an adoption supervisor
>Sara Packer worked as a supervisor for adoptions from 2003 to 2010, when she was suspended for an unknown reason
>Sara Packer's ex-husband David pleaded guilty to child sex abuse incidents in 2010 and 2011 and the couple divorced last June
>Grace Packer, 14, was beaten, raped as her mom watched then poisoned last July
>Her rapist was her mother's boyfriend Jacob Sullivan
>Despite being left for dead, Grace lived, and the next day was strangled and eventually dismembered and scattered in the wilderness
>Her mother kept cashing Grace's Social Security checks after her murder

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4103184/Mom-accused-teens-dismemberment-child-welfare-worker.html

surprise surprise surprise

maternal instinct is just a myth. Dont some animals eat their own young?

and bitches in this times are too lazy and self absorbed to commit to motherhood.

>Mother
>Her

women are the biggest child abusers.

And people wonder why I want to go out and kill random bitches.

I hope we melt this bitch and her bf alive in acid. Sick fucks

Does that mother have a neckbeard

(((Jacob))) (((Sullivan)))

That's a dude. I mean look at that jawline.

haha just noticed, looks like the amazing atheist

dont kinkshame her Sup Forums

check the article, that's a woman.

As someone who was raised in foster care this shit really gets my blood boiling
Is there a job I can get where I can investigate shit like this, or monitor adoptive and foster parents in general? I don't even give a fuck what it pays

That's a man.

This is what I would do to both of those fucking sucks human degenerate scum.

Jesus Christ, why the fuck is this world full of so many fucked up people!?

>Grace Packer's dismembered remains were discovered by hunters off a road in Luzerne County on Halloween

the FBI does a ton of work in this, from what i hear the lower ranks are full of people like yourself.

no, pic related is the man in the relationship.

>FACIAL HAIR
ITS A MAN
>FACIAL HAIR
ITS A MAN
FACIAL HAIR
>ITS A MAN
FACIAL HAIR
>ITS A MAN
F A C I A L H A I R
=
MAN

Yea. Work for the state child protection service.

It is a woman who looks like a man who is trying to make men look bad

>Man with lady hair
>Lady with man face
Huh

>implying they weren't both men

>Sara Packer worked as a supervisor for the Northampton County Children, Youth and Families Division for adoptions from 2003 to 2010, when she was suspended, the county said

what the fuck dude you're right

>Grace Packer's body was chopped up with a bow saw. Police would find receipts for the saw and spare blades in the possession of her mother

That fat fucking piece of shit.

Omfg my blood is boiling.

But the good thing about prison is that when everyone in his cell block finds out what he did, and believe me they will, he is going to be tortured and killed by inmates.