youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 mossad
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, Arabs did.

yes

Bush did 9/11

fbianon said it was FBI

It was carried out by useful idiots or "privateers" and orchestrated by multiple secret agencies including the Mossad. So yes, to an extent.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8

I know Silverstein was in on it

Neocons, Jews, and Saudi Arabia.

Icebergs can't pierce steel hulls

No it was the jet fuel

some on Sup Forums think (((they))) did 911. Last I checked, the hijackers and Osama were muzzies. I guess there were all setup to make muslims look bad?

he also said Bill Clinton would die by the end of the year.

Everybody knows Bush did it

no, jews

youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 mossad

clintons did it. bush junior didnt know about it

>this is your brain on burgers

9/11 resulted in America tearing apart the Middle East for Israel mate.

oy vey! it was the arabs!

there were a lot of parties involved
soros, clintons/bushes (they are indeed the same group of neocons), various bankers who profited
because of that they managed to hide evidence of money laundering (all that clinton cocaine cash used to pay off oligarchs to help disolve the ussr), among so many other things
it gave the government reason to be more authoritative and a reason to invade a sovereign nation
follow the money, and take a look at who it was that benefited, all them DC neocons/bankers
the arabs were just a scapegoat/tool
yes it was a CONTROLLED DEMOLITION
saudis cannot melt steel beams

Yes they did.

Here's a good place to start if you're interested in the real truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0

Yes

Mossad and quite a few jews helped, yes. Still, others are complicit in our government or formerly in our government. They're a mafia of sick fucks who pull the same dirty tricks globally.

Yes, yes. I'm sure all the decisions that led to destabilizing the middle-aged east were just "mistakes" too.

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s