Which are more degenerated, Sup Forums?

Homosexuals or bisexuals?

BTW, my questions includes both females and males bisexuals and homosexuals.

I want to shitpost on cyberpunk Sup Forums with this emo dyke bartender.

ok

Heterosexuals and pedophiles

Same, though I chose to not believe she is a total dyke but has a suppressed longing for dick that has become almost impossible to control at this point.

in the game she posts on a blade runner version of Sup Forums every night after work

>being this insecure
The most degenerate is the one who judges a person based on their sexual preferences.

that's a good point, plenty of women will sex with another women at some point in their lives yet later on have exclusively hetero relationships

it's like the female equivalent of fapping to a black girl

>triggered by pure honesty
How's that cognitive dissonance treating you?

This game is shit dear choripan merchant.

Pic related.

Take Trumps victory for example. He won because his opposition couldn't get beyond a shallow minded campaign of belittlement.

A similar thing is going on with this thread.

I can see this thread triggered you...

None of them is degenerate.

Nah I'm just self awarenes and spreading enlightenment. You're either a troll or you hate yourself to an extent of insecure complexes. I would like to see others make better choices.

Jesus Christ how much cocks do you suck on a daily basis?

Classy. I'm guessing you've never won a debate in your life. That's how politics works though, you know?

Bisexuals because they can serve as a vector from faggots and heterosexual women

I know this is a safe space for shitposters like you, but pic related

>Facebook filenames
Gtfo.

I know shitposting is easy but...

Of course a leaf brings up pedophiles don't you guys already fuck animals? Degenerate leaf

>TFW the developers of that game are barred from leaving Venezuela because they're considered a country moneymaker

Cloversexuals get out reeeeeeeeeee

Where you read that?

>I have to win every debate mentality
>Post le ebin libe saving quodes :DDD
Reddit is down the hall and to the left

It took you that long to reply and THAT'S what you come back with? Why are you so afraid of being wrong? Why are you so afraid of beating your own sexual insecurity?

For me it's not about winning a debate, it's about spreading self awareness. I only said that because this is a board about ""politics""

Generally conservative women are right but not easy liberal women however are easy but not right

If you're not a center moderate you're doing it wrong.

I mean I guess that's cool if you want to bang dudes dressed as ladies.

The woman I love doesn't have a penis.
It doesn't bother me at all if other people want to bang dudes dressed as ladies though. Nor should it. I'm not an insecure self loathing cuck

Mental illness being accepted by the masses should be enough to make anyone uncomfortable