Chilean Navy finds strange UFO

So what did the Chilean Navy find exactly?

foxnews.com/tech/2017/01/10/chilean-navy-admits-it-can-t-explain-chilling-footage-bizarre-craft.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/tech/2017/01/10/chilean-navy-admits-it-can-t-explain-chilling-footage-bizarre-craft.html
youtu.be/uerFZ2Z42nc?t=257
youtube.com/watch?v=JKEiSKHAhbk
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
youtube.com/watch?v=XL8z9NhBRaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

bumpert

Have a bump

i bet it's been the nazis this entire time, that'd be funny wouldn't it. not aliens, but hitler. wow, thats crazy really made me think

>foxnews.com/tech/2017/01/10/chilean-navy-admits-it-can-t-explain-chilling-footage-bizarre-craft.html

>yfw this is literally 50% of antarctica conspiracies

just when I thought chemtrails weren't a thing

>chile
>Fox News

WE WUZ ALEINS SHEEIT

It's a Russian helicopter doing a fuel dump so it can escape more quickly

This whole story is click bait retardation.

youtu.be/uerFZ2Z42nc?t=257

I-Is our Führer safe?...

why is that date off?

>[citation needed]

>Sun

K.. keep me posted!

was recorded in 2014, says in the video

>t. Kissless Virgin

>"navy personelle resealing data through official channels openly are not a good enough source for me , Whats for dinner mom ?"

releasing not like my spelling matters to the likes of you.

>Chile
>can't explain aircraft

What do you expect

Sup Forums only cares about chilean ufos if their throwing lefties out of them

A Russian helicopter? Doing a fuel dump? Sent from where? Where the fuck is it gonna land?

>expecting Chili to know something
I bet RadioShack has better tech than the Chilean Navy, smarter people too.

Not an argument, faggot.

I dont know, i once saw a video, looked like it was made in the 70s-80s, it was a device that could hover and instantly change direction. It was maybe twice the size of a football. As far as I remember they said it was a study for ICBM intercept.

Kinda reminds me of this

demons

>ejects some heated liquid or gas

exhaust so it doesn't burst into an electrical fire and crash.

Don't think so.

It's the spirit of Pinochet that descended from heaven to visit his homeland.

>tfw the General is throwing out of the heavenly helicopter the souls of leftists into he'll

>they say the Unidentified Flying Object could in fact be a UFO

lol

Why is it UFO are just piece of shit glowing pixels.

I want some Independence Day HD shit!!

>they say the faggot news agency could in fact be FOX news

youtube.com/watch?v=JKEiSKHAhbk

aliens have never been to earth or even close

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

Nice bait.

Ayy lmao

DEEZE NUTS

Are there any actual spooky conspiracies/truths I need read up on? Like rabbit hole kind of stories.

>tfw you watch to the end of the video and you realize why user posted it in response to the horse image

obvious insect sat on camera lens and farted.

ok once i saw a ufo that looked like that- two metalic spherical objects connected or close together. only the ones i saw were orbitting around each other at high speeds. I've seen a lot of videos of similar looking objects, most in mexico or south anerica but some in the u.s.

I've seen something similar except it kept expelling fuel(the "tail" looked like gasoline fumes) and stayed in more or less the same place, always thought it was some kind of atmospheric illusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=XL8z9NhBRaY

triggered

I've heard the Jews used "super fast moving Herpes" to experiment on Goyim back in the dark ages. They'd infect their victims as infants and use basic scientific techniques to perfect the Herpes.

Allegedly that's what these "aliens" are, just regular people with a FUCKED UP case of Herpes. Supposedly it makes the person really smart and autistic. Human computers.

>live on a planet that hasn't even visited Mars yet

>live on a planet full of people taht don't beleive in extraterrestrial life

There are more Plants in the Universe than there are grains of sand on the Earth. This is why religion fags all need to die so we can finally progress.

>Chilean navy

Wut?, haven't see shiet nigguh

Serious question guys
If an ayy lmao invasion really occurred
what would you do?
fight back?
outright suicide?
hide in a cave until they go away?

My friend is Chilean and tells me 90% of the news you hear about Chile that isn't actually from Chile is bullshit, and what do you know it usually turns out that way.

My guess is it is some sort of stealth blimp. Said it was moving at a constant speed and it looked huge and bubble shaped. I think the US military was interested in building something like that but no clue if they actually did, could be a different country too.

Fate cuck? W-What are you trying to tell me kek?