Be Canadian

>Be Canadian
>Get stabbed to death, beheaded, and cannibalized in a greyhound bus while the passengers sit back and watch.

How are you liking those gun laws Canada?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

Canada wants to be the next Mexico, or the next Chinese possession, and I hope they get their wish fast.

Canada is destined to follow Brazil's path.

you a real digger good for you! I think bush was still in the white house when this happened.

I always thought Canada was destined to be the next Sweden

Canada is already the next Sweden, and they are aspiring to be Mexico or Brazil.

Actually Cuba KEK

>be Canadian
>get eaten

Canada's fun laws are retarded and I would never ever imply they're good, but honestly this thread is retarded. That was one incident decades ago. You cannot even compare Canada's crime rate to America's

>en.m.wikipedia.org

nice virus site faggot

>McLean's killer, 40-year-old Vincent[1] Weiguang Li (simplified Chinese: 李伟光; traditional Chinese: 李偉光; pinyin: Lǐ Wěiguāng commonly just called Vince Li[2]) (born April 30, 1968), was found not to be criminally responsible for murder and was remanded to a high-security mental health facility in Selkirk, Manitoba, where he was detained until his release on May 8, 2015.[1][3]

WHAT THE FUCK?

>By 9:00 p.m., police were in a standoff with the suspect and had summoned special negotiators and a heavily armed tactical unit.
what a shit fucking country
police with guns in a "standoff" wtih a fucking murderer

it was 8 years ago and the guy is walking free today, retard

Was there any uproar over this? It boggles my mind how he was just allowed to walk free after such a short time?

sounds like he won though

Fuck Canada, seriously

On July 17, 2014, the Toronto Sun reported that one of the first officers on the scene, Cpl. Ken Barker, an RCMP officer, had committed suicide.[32] The family stated in his obituary that he was suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder.[33]

On February 27, 2015, CBC News reported that Li was given unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg so long as he carried a functioning cellular telephone while using them.[2]

On May 8, 2015, CTV News reported that Li will be granted passes to group homes in[where?] the community.[34]

In February, 2016, it was reported that Li had legally changed his name to Will Baker and was seeking to leave his group home to live independently.[35] He won the right to live alone in February 26th upon the recommendation of the Criminal Code Review Board.[36]

>was found not to be criminally responsible for murder

WHAT

THE

FUCK

ETERNAL LEAF

The best part isn't that he won't being punished. But that in fact no crime actually happened.

That's what being found not criminally responsible means. Literally that no crime was committed.

How so?

Greyhound
It's where you be headed

Mericans will build two walls checkem.

That was pretty fucking clever leaf.

>Chinese
You could have stopped this.

> kill someone in 2008
> get released in 2015

cozy

>The week following the attack,Greyhound Canadaannounced it was pulling a series of nationwide advertisements which included the slogan, "There's a reason you've never heard of bus rage."
Kek