Anyone else can't wait to see the Sup Forums meltdown when Trump doesn't do anything he said he would?

Anyone else can't wait to see the Sup Forums meltdown when Trump doesn't do anything he said he would?

Anyone else can't wait to see the Sup Forums meltdown when Trump loses the election?

I voted for Trump to fill my swimming pool with leftist tears and frankly it's already overflowing. We already won. I just hope he tells Obama "You're Fired!" when he gets sworn in.

The only thing I am really upset about is Trump appointing that little twerp Jared as his Senior Advisor. I don't get a good feel from Jared and don't trust him. I just don't know why Trump is so tight with him.

Hide Australia threads.
Sage Australia threads.

He could do nothing and it would be preferable to Hillary.

Fpbp

People only voted for him out of spite, so it doesn't really matter what happens afterwards.

>anyone waiting for the Sup Forums meltdown when trump doesn't win the primaries?
>anyone else excited for the Sup Forums tears when trump loses the election?

What, like appoint five goldman sachs alumni to his cabinet? or maybe his act on financial conflict of interests ranging from personal investment debt of the hundreds of millions and sum total financial ties of 1.5 billion to banks?

Can't wait to see the renovated swamp.

I'm tired of winning already

Anything beats Madame president.

> or maybe his act on financial conflict of interests ranging from personal investment debt of the hundreds of millions and sum total financial ties of 1.5 billion to banks?

Funny how this matters now but not when it's the Clinton Foundation, or any of the other corrupt fucks in Washington who are part of the elite. It's only when an outsider comes in that this is a problem.

oh that's still a problem. But there's a difference between being regular corrupt and being tied to foreign entities financially. Also Trump's blatant corruption would make George W. Bush blush. Hillary was going to be corrupt as shit, but Trump makes her look like Ralph Nader.

better than hillary is what i always say

Anyone else can't wait to see the Sup Forums meltdown when Trump loses the nomination?

>being tied to foreign entities financially
>forgetting about Hillarys donations from the Saudis

It's already happening. The influx over the past year and half made people think Sup Forums is some big-ass safespace, where you can scream and report any post you disagree with. Nope, not how shit works.

Remember to sage, report, and hide all shill sliding threads. Please refer here for the information they are attempting to suppress.

>But there's a difference between being regular corrupt and being tied to foreign entities financially

No, actually, that's exactly what the Clinton foundation was. And Halliburton before. But now that Trump owns land in other countries it's this huge problem. You're not mad about his financial ties, you just don't like him and you're grasping at every straw for something that will turn people against him. It's transparent and pathetic.

Maybe because he was pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of:

>DRAIN THE SWAMP
>RAAAAAAAARGH ESTABLISHMENT

...but when he gets in he does a complete 180.

You do realise that was one of the points he was making, right?

Your position that "oh its only bad when an outsider comes in!" completely misses the point.

Cuck.

Define 'Drain the Swamp'

How do you know what they're going to do when they get in? Again, you don't actually care that Trump is going to do what he says he will or not. You just want to turn people against him... why? You can't gain anything from it for two years but you're acting frantic.

That already happened, and they didn't notice.

He didn't drain the swamp, his cabinet picks are absolute trash. And now his son in law is going to be a senior adviser to him.

At least he'll get rid of obamacare. If he was lying about that i'm going to be so mad.
I was really pissed when he said that we would pay for the wall, but mexico would "pay us back" LOL. At least we're getting the wall though.

He needs to stop deepthroating Putin, stand up to cuckservatives and lefties, and be a real leader. Looking forward to the 100 days.

But don't expect Sup Forums to be honest if he doesn't do what he said he would do. They'll make all the excuses they can.

Obama's still the president?

>his cabinet picks are absolute trash.
Who would you have preferred. Be specific.

>And now his son in law is going to be a senior adviser to him.
He was during the election what's your problem with this.

> really pissed when he said that we would pay for the wall, but mexico would "pay us back"
He said the same thing during the Hannity town hall months ago when Hannity said "they're not going to just cut you a check" and he outlined how he would fund it.

>stand up to cuckservatives and lefties, and be a real leader
k

It was noticed, but no one cares. They're making the excuses, blowing it off. Accepting the goalposts being shifted
Because few people really thought Trump was a good choice. He's just not Hillary. Him winning means that liberals lose. He's a shitty choice, but there's a childish sense of 'nyahaha you lost!' at play.

>Define 'Drain the Swamp'

Maybe like not having Goldman Sachs appointees in his cabinet for starters. Especially after attacking other candidates for their ties with Goldman Sachs.

>How do you know what they're going to do when they get in?

Everything we've seen now is simply flying in the face of everything he stated he was against and attacked the establishment for. It's his own actions flying against his own words.

>Again, you don't actually care that Trump is going to do what he says he will or not.

I actually do care.

>You just want to turn people against him... why?

Because his appointees and policies he has announced are absolutely terrible.

>You can't gain anything from it for two years but you're acting frantic.

It's not frantic to call out the President Elects bullshit, you cuck.

anyone who thought Trump would lose is a dummy
anyone who thinks he would actually do any of the shit he claimed is a dummy

You're being a sore loser. Do like your shitty leader and go high.

>Everything we've seen now is simply flying in the face of everything he stated he was against and attacked the establishment for. It's his own actions flying against his own words.

I disagree. You're being very prejudiced pre-judging these people based on where they're from and not on, say, their previous work and writings and such. I think he's simply picking the best people for the job from the people that he knows.

>Because his appointees and policies he has announced are absolutely terrible.
Why are they terrible, other than their previous employers? Do they club seals?

>It's not frantic to call out the President Elects bullshit, you cuck.
He's not even your president unless you're using a proxy and you're CTR.

I don't care, I just voted for Trump because I don't want a woman as president because it's embarrassing and women are faggots.

Still struggling with those emus, straya?

What kind of next generation fucking turbo-cuck are you?
Look, I'm curious to see where the presidency is gonna go. No getting around it, Trump's in
But thus far? He's a giant hypocrite and blowing off anyone calling him out on it helps absolutely nothing.

I don't expect him to be perfect or even great, but I sure as fuck expect him to be better than what we've had

is there anything of note in there or are you just trying to recruit people to sift?

>I disagree. You're being very prejudiced pre-judging these people based on where they're from and not on, say, their previous work and writings and such. I think he's simply picking the best people for the job from the people that he knows.

Only a nigger could be this stupid.

>But thus far?
HE'S
NOT
PRESIDENT
YET

Either you've let the media concern troll you into stupidity, or you're a concern troll yourself. It's not going to work.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>saged and hidden

>I disagree. You're being very prejudiced pre-judging these people based on where they're from and not on, say, their previous work and writings and such. I think he's simply picking the best people for the job from the people that he knows.

Do you even realise who the people he is appointing are, what they have done, who they have worked for and their involvement in Government prior to their appointment?

Understand this - by and large, they are from the establishment.

It's astounding that you can't comprehend this.

>Why are they terrible, other than their previous employers? Do they club seals?
See above.

>He's not even your president unless you're using a proxy and you're CTR.

HAHAHA! No.

Believe it or not there are people on Sup Forums who don't support Trump and aren't from CTR.

It's hard to realise, I'm sure. But it's reality.

Sorry user I think you mean this guy

Why is it when people complain about a cabinet member, they never name names? Just... THIS GUY BAD? Who? "..."

So we can't make a single judgement based on how he's going into office, the choices that he's making, the people he's surrounding himself, the rhetoric that he's spouting?
Fuck off shill.

I was just hoping that Sup Forums would go back to normal after the election.

Alas its still complete shit.

He's chosen his cabinet and many advisers already. Looks like we're going to get more swamp and nepotism when he promised the opposite.

People like you would bend over and take nigger dick for Donny if he told you to.

I was pro Trump, but his actions so far have not been in line with what he promised. I'm still withholding full judgement since he's not even president yet.

>Wow I just wanted to make a single simple judgement based on his current progress
>HE'S A HYPOCRITE WHO'S GONE BACK ON EVERYTHING WE'RE DOOMED LADS

Recruiting.

Didn't say he went back on everything, didn't say we're doomed.
Kill yourself, shill.

>I was pro Trump, but his actions so far have not been in line with what he promised.

Look, I gotta call you out on this.

What were you expecting, honestly? The guy has had an elitist life in contact with the political establishment most his entire life. He lives in a tower with his own name on it in a penthouse worth tens of millions of dollars.

What were you thinking?

NAME FUCKING NAMES FAGGOT. STATE YOUR SPECIFIC CRITICISMS SO WE CAN GAUGE WHETHER YOU ACTUALLY HAVE DECENT CONCERNS.

I'm sick of these vague criticisms that the media is putting out and all these stooges are repeating.

It's concern trolling. They actually don't have any concerns. They just want to sew Fear, Uncertainty, and Dread.

I see nothing different. He's breaking everyone's expectations, speaking his mind, using common sense, and surrounding himself with the best people he can find.

>muh nepotism
I don't give a shit if he lets Ivanka go give all his speeches to congress while he fucks Melania on the roof of the white house.

As for the swamp, I don't think you understand. He's going after the deep state, the bureaucrats. If his people go in and just fire everyone before he dissolves their departments, I'm okay with that. Fuck the departments of energy and education.

>What were you expecting

Something better than hillary.

>Something better than hillary.

People actually thought this was possible in a Trump v Hillary race.

Amazing.

Who fucking gives a shit? Niggers are collectively losing their minds at THE THOUGHT of him so hard that they are trying their best to trigger the final happening.

Liberals are so asshurt they are going full on Red Dawn "gotta stop the Russian boogieman cuz its our patriotic duty" and potentially triggering unforseeable happenings.

It honestly doesn't matter what Trump does, everyone in the country to the left of Alex Jones is determined to crash this country with no survivors, and since Trump has empowered this new uncucked conservative movement we are at least on an even playing field now.

MAGA is a secondary concern, we're in for 8 straight years of savage bantz and even more savage conflict in the streets.

It's exactly how you idiots are acting.
Being wealthy does not = bad you fucking faggot.

His twitter game is top notch and he said he's going to reduce funding to the CIA. Better than escalating a confrontation with Russia in my opinion.

gonna be hilarious
hell, his "drain the swamp" meme has already turned into appoint Goldman Sachs and a big oil ceo to high level govt positions

It won't melt down. His supporters are mindless automatons. They'll defend anything he does.

>ted cruz is a goldman sachs cuck because his wife worked for them
>making a goldman sachs exec treasury secretary is a great idea

I'm doing a phd in a Chemical Engineering currently, and you have no idea how disastrous getting rid of the DoE would be.

>Being wealthy does not = bad you fucking faggot

That wasn't the point I was making.

>Better than escalating a confrontation with Russia in my opinion.

That people actually thought a war would start between the USA and Russia provides me with an endless source of kek and bantz.

fpbp

Trump knew he can't be playing fair so he had to hire the jew.

Don't you have a spirit cooking class to go to?

DRUMPF

>It's exactly how you idiots are acting.
Who's 'you' idiots
Are you doing that retarded thing where you assume not liking Trump or stuff Trump is doing means that I like Hillary?
>He's acting hypocritical. If it stops when he actually takes office, cool
BUT IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

KILL
YOURSELF
SHILL

>That people actually thought a war would start between the USA and Russia

I guess you haven't been reading the NYT opeds. They were literally calling for acts of war in retaliation for the election, in December. Now they're calling for civil disobedience bordering on treason.

>all that typing
>not actually listing one concern beyond "muh goldman sachs cabinet picks"

It's pretty much already like that with all the redditors here.

>UR NOT ALLOWD 2 CRITICIZE LE GOD EMPEROR REEEEEEEEE

>Not even president yet
>Brings Carrier jobs back
>Brings Ford jobs back,
>Secures 50 billion dollar investment into the US from Japan's SoftBank
>Spoke with Jack Ma of Alibabaa to create jobs in the US.
>Had positive meetings with countless foreign dignitaries.
>Already improving ties with Russia and defusing the Syria situation.
>Exposed entire corrupt media and political establishment during his campaign.
>Amazing cabinet picks for making America great again.
>Generated more memes than any other single person in the span of 1 year.
>Not even president yet.

Sup Forums loves Jews now!

Whooops :^)

Well apparently I can't bring up ANYTHING. Bringing up anything at all is wrong, it means I'm a sore loser, he's not in office yet why am I saying anything at all REEEEEE

Betsy DeVos is shit.
>and the whole nepotism thing, but nah that's not important at all

You know it's pretty short sighted to try and damage Sup Forums's support of Trump by playing up to the anti-zionism... Do you really want to amplify that part of Sup Forums?

No, I'm waiting for the left wing meltdown when Trump follows through on his promises. I won't need salt or tears from the remainder of my life.

Fuck off, kike

>Betsy DeVos is shit.

WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHY

I don't :^)

Smart guy with a phd gonna tell us about how we need a government program, eh? As though we can't have energy without a department of energy.

>NYT opeds
WOW THOSE OPEDS AMIRITE

I hear that Time magazine's verbatim's are calling for a revolution too.

It isn't treason, son.

kek

>ignoring nepotism

Eat shit, shill

Are you retarded?

"If you drain the swamp, the swamp wins." -- Trump, post election

Wait is this supposed to make me dislike trump, because that sounds like the kind of person I want running the department of education, until I eliminate the department of education.

I don't like how public schools are either.

>Let's make education even worse, that will make this country better!

I will still support him as long as he doesn't break his promises to Israel and the Jewish People. That's the only dealbreaker for me.

Anyone else can't wait to see the Sup Forums meltdown when Trump doesn't unite the 5 galaxies and become Galactic President?

>Billionaire
Good
>No education degree
Good
>Believes that public school teachers are overpaid
VERY GOOD
>Invested in Christian education
TREMENDOUS

Please remember that Trump loves "the poorly educated", so his education pick makes perfect sense.

He strives to increase his voter base.

Is education now better than it was before the creation of the department of education?

If Trump does literally nothing, letting all executive orders expire and having congress be responsible for everything, he will have still done a better job than Obama.

posting this gem

>not Clinton
>I get to keep my guns
>liberals are eternally butthurt
Any of his policies working are just icing on the cake.

Who even cares that much about his promises. The best part was you guys basically telling the left and other assorted sjw parasites to go fuck themselves. Anything else is just a bonus.

No. The DoE is shit. Ron Paul wanted to abolish it as well.

I'll bet $10k with anyone that the DoE has a higher budget when trump leaves office than now.

Glad I'm not a Moose Lum

It's absolutely ridiculous that people want to deescalate with Russia when they are the ones trying to up the ante.

The two things that bothered me the most with candidate Trump were his cozying up to Russia, and the massive business dealings (read financings) he has through state owned or partially state owned banks.

His presidency might see the start of the unraveling of the American dominated global order. Less commitment to NATO means a stronger and more active Russia. The wane of American geopolitical dominance will make the economic decline worse.

If there's one thing Obama deserves massive credit for it's his 'pivot' to Asia to deal with a rising China. Most countries in the south pacific, and indian oceans aren't too happy with china rising.

I still have hope for what he will do domestically, but I think Sup Forums needs to be redpilled on Trump's foreign policy.

That's not what the Dept of Energy does. A good chunk (close to a third) of the DoE budget goes to nuclear defense, and reactor maintenance. About another half goes towards energy R&D such as smart grid research.

About 15% goes towards renewable energy (could probably cut this, market forces are already driving solar and wind is trash). Finally, close to 10% goes to improving fossil fuel technologies.

Why are you even commenting on US politics. Your country is dying.

>they're probably still here shilling when they should've sudoku'd after making a post like this and getting BTFO