Why are mods deleting good threads? They aren't b tier and /pol users like to talk about other shit...

Why are mods deleting good threads? They aren't b tier and /pol users like to talk about other shit, think the janitors could lighten up? It's not cuckposting or spam these are quality threads.

>t. BBC poster

Bump

The mods are back apparently.

They are also now deleting the threads that discuss it.

Its happening

Reminder to sage, report, and hide all sliding threads. Please refer here for the information they are attempting to suppress.

Dude find soemthing good and we will listen, seemed brety boring dump. they are deleting some tight fuking threads

Wasn't there just a general thread, /csg/ or something like that, that just went up and got immediately taken down?

Interesting. Looks like they started deleting threads after I started posting links to the Hillary FBI thread.

Either that or mods started looking at reports.

>why are mods

Because:
>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

It's called a bribe. Bitcoins. Grow the fuck up.

Interdesting

FOR FREE

All I've seen deleted are obvious b8 and shitposting

>what did he mean by this

tier shit

Reporting will get you a range ban.

Blow up /qa/ with archived threads along with the Nip's email. Otherwise you might as well be pissing into the wind.

People were engaging in real discussion, regardless of the topic, Does Sup Forums/pol not want that?

janitors are probably just responding to ppl reporting threads. They wouldn't be deleting them if your fellow Sup Forumstards weren't reporting them.

Sure, but I'm personally sick of the same exact b8 threads every hour of every day, along with

>Sup Forums BTFO!!
>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?
>HOW CAN X EVEN Y?

it seemed like they were just the opposite, fresh topics to get us out of the circle jerk for a few minutes at least.

Fuckoff. Lefties are reporting them to a bought and paid for janitor. Sup Forums tier threads thrive while fuck the sticky.

Die in a warehouse fire.

Hi just popping in to say how shit Sup Forums is while the superior Europeans are asleep. Just look at the quality of threads, it's embarrassing. Even the Aussies stay away.

Fuck American hours on Sup Forums and fuck all you reddit tier mongs, can't even make one decent fucking thread or quality post. Get your shit together you fat cunts

That is why they're being deleted you unoriginal dumb twat

go back to bed please

>deletes the YLYL thread
These janky fagggots are either very new or they're fucking with us to be faggots

>blah blah drumpf and hilldog and some other lefty stuff to troll you

also
>Die in a warehouse fire.
that was quite mean, user.

oh, bullhsit. Check out this board starting at 5am est, when the Aussies start posting. It explodes with all sorts of gay and cuck threads. I won't deny that Aussies are good at one liner bantz but they are just as bad as leafs at starting threads.

Reminder to make sure that there is a "Counter Shill General" or similar thread in the catalog at all times.

bump

Dude obvious spam is one thing, these were nicely developing threads with like 150 replies, I think (((THEY))) WANT us talking about only what we talk about every day.

Did I stutter? Perhaps I left out watching everything you love die in a fire first before you do.

Bu

Anyone here from the virgin numale thread?

Bump

F