It's the 80s again

Go buy some acid wash jeans and get ready to fight some commies cuz the 80s are back!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NswpCTliqxo
youtube.com/watch?v=SJes74gzjsc
youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A
youtube.com/watch?v=tJTvr833R-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK RONALD "ANTI-WHITE AND PRO-DIVORCE" REAGAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>19810
So close

What's the general concensus of him here, I here anything from him being incompetent to a top 5 leader I was born in 95 so I couldn't have experienced it first hand was he really that great or is just rose colored glasses

He was very likeable he was one of the main things that gave the 80s a very warm feeling I think.

I was 20 in 1983 I was only aware he was president because of the; 'Ronald Wilson Regan 666' bumper stickers I;d see everywhere in California.. honestly I was on an entirely different planet during the 80's

pic is a Dead show I attended in Watsonville,CA in 1983.

>acid wash jeans
Late 80s sucked, early-mid 80s were pretty bitchin'.

Mike???

>like I was on a different planet
>Dead Show
WOW MAN, I WONDER WHY

rip Jer Bear

No but Mic'ed YES lol

whats it like being old. Is the past actually as fun as people say it is, or is it all just nostalgia

fuck yeah man

the past was way more fun.. even though apparently Russia had nukes ready launch at us at all times. I just danced my ass off and chased girls.. didn't work between 1982 and 1995

i was born the moment you got a job

I was born in 1981. That's all I have to say about that.

generally he's disliked to hated for his cuckservative policies, but is thought of as the best president since Kennedy/Eisenhower (besides Nixon, but a lot of people hate Nixon because of fiat currency)

I fucking love Reagan, people who nitpick reasons not to like him are fucking retards who can't see the forest for the trees.

dam right and I loved every minute of that fat guy shredding that guitar

another show I caught..Jerry's 40th at the OKC Zoo

youtube.com/watch?v=NswpCTliqxo

Advert to try and discourage people from joining paramilitaries from 1980s.

Such fun.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NswpCTliqxo
Correction that was 92.

War is Hell

fuck this Anglo propaganda.. IRA All the Way.

UK out of Ireland!

There are no forests on earth though.

80s

youtube.com/watch?v=SJes74gzjsc

>IRA All the Way.
>UK out of Ireland!

nah

all the tla paramilitaries were murderers.

all of them.

Forrest is my son's name... named after the great Nathan Bedford Forrest.. either that or the woods since his mother was a fucking druid witch

You would let the English step all over you in your own land?

You call yourself an Irishman?

God have mercy on us all..

>You call yourself an Irishman?
>God have mercy on us all..

What they were doing was pointless and civilians borne the brunt of it and the loyalist paramilitaries were just as bad. I remember it. Extortionists and murderers the lot of them..

Communist faggot, you lost

He was a great man and under him the USA defeated the USSR and it was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

The counties of my ancestors birth are not under English rule.. that is enough.

>Communist faggot, you lost
The other lot were no better.

Murdering thugs the lot of them.

I suppose you can say that since a negotiated political solution was finally found it was always possible ...

Do you think Michael Collins and those who took arms against British Rule were mislead?

>The counties of my ancestors birth are not under English rule.. that is enough.

Think mexican cartels user.

>Do you think Michael Collins and those who took arms against British Rule were mislead?

You forget that Michael Collins greatness lies in that he died trying to end violence after he accomplished something and the people who killed him achieved nothing except a pointless bitter civil war. The civil right movement and SDLP got fair treatment for Roman Catholics in the North, All the PIRA and Loyalists did was cause 20 years of pointless misery looking for gang power.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJTvr833R-Q

Man, this new band Metallica is great

Leave him alone reeeeeeeee

ok over here it was wildly romanticized... we never saw people getting blown to bits and seeing the families at funerals.. point taken.. glad its over.

g'night

youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs

Did you go with Lucy??