/csg/ - Counter Shill General

Previous thread was deleted.

We were discussing the current state of Sup Forums: A massive amount of off-topic threads being made, with little to no intervention by the moderation team.

user found proof of people planning in /qa/ to slide the board. Shortly thereafter /qa/ is flooded with spam, presumably to purge the guilty threads.

The increase in off-topic posting here recently is a major problem, the the mods need to acknowledge and properly moderate the board.

The thread that is being spammed on /qa/.

"I hope the users dont mind that I kill some thread." Strange message.

Check the catalog right now and make note of the number of off-topic/non-political threads.

the meta threads are being slid, everything important is being slid

IT HAS TO END NOW

Stop making these threads. It's a violation of rule 8 and is harbouring many who are violating rule 4. Serious stuff!

In the future, try checking /qa/ if you have a minute to spare. It is likely that they often plan things like this there.

If a group of concerned anons gathered enough proof to put some pressure on Hiro and the mods...

Bump

What's with these faggot mods tho?

They're only selectively deleting threads they dislike rather than threads that stray from the posting rules.

This thread is a violation of rule 4. So is your post too. I'll make a note of that.

They are allowing /pol from the inside

RN3P still running strong

Jesus christ do you ever get tired of being a larping shill?

FROM THE STICKY:

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

The thread types listed above make up at least 50% of the board at any given time. Many of the rest are not even political and totally off-topic. And yet almost none of them are deleted and many of them make it to the bump limit.

Why aren't the mods enforcing the rules of the board? Is it perhaps because they are ideologically opposed to the users of this board?

I'm seeing shitty threads disappear before I can even report them, they seem to be doing a good job so far.

Your raid on /qa/ has been noted and reported.

Really? Because the spam now seems worse than ever.

37 threads made in several minutes, most of them off-topic and only several deleted.

Announcing a report is against the rules ;)

Yeah, it's full of spam now and I've noticed the deleted threads seem to have stopped or are slowing down.

>/q/ was a disaster
>gets rightfully deleted
>hey let's try it again!
>make /qa/

Wow it's just like communism.

>dox TRS members
>think you'll get away with it
you fuckers are going to pay.

lmao
what the fuck are you gonna do about dinosaur
other than mass report threads

Oh, it's cripplechan doing this?

what a shock

Not banned yet. Recently the mods have been taking a rather more lenient stance on those who break the rules against raiders. Or haven't you noticed?

bump

>bought and paid for mods
>bought and paid for janitors
>bitcoins

What the fuck are you, 5??

Cross board raids are accepted and encouraged in /qa/, against Sup Forums. Rules are ignored against Sup Forums.

Reporting Sup Forums tier threads in Sup Forums is actually against the rules.

>bought and paid for mods
>bought and paid for janitors
>bitcoins

never said that

bump for justice
fuck the shill mods

Of course not. It would be a real shame for you to admit your intentions and actions. Gookmoot might almost have to stop ignoring the obvious then.

Again this is why we need to make our own Sup Forumschan and kiss this fucking place goodbye and watch it collapse without its primary traffic base and watch gookmoot the yellow rat become homeless

>checked

Bump.

bump

There are already other Chan's, and other Sup Forums and have been more before, and ones now, and will be more.

Server, reliability, qaulified of admin, so e stay some go. Also cease and desist orders.

4ch is here because it's big and makes money. I miss the 711 personally, more than. I thought I would. Pls come bk Jewlion I miss u ;'(

Also 7ch was good until they let in the bloody furfags. Wtf.

Contrary to popular belief, shitposting just makes Sup Forums stronger. Look at the election. I hope they continue doing this. Let them waste their time. They will only bring in more sheep to be converted.

fasleflagger-kun you are the worst an hero