YASS KING SLAYYYYYYY

obong's final address is tomorrow evening, in ChIraq. what will he say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bix nood

He's gonna say the usual. Why the fuck you conservatives always scared as fuck. Live your fucking life without being paranoid

Stupid idiots

Blah blah blah Russia hacked out election blah blah blah wikileaks blah blah blah i created 6 mil part time drive through jobs blah blah im a nigger

>inb4 he takes a stray bullet from gang warfare

He'll say a lot and it will mean nothing, like always.

A joke about Putin, a few race baiting headlines and some quotable "Obama out" catch phrase so people remember his (((legacy))) as the first black president.

the fuck is wrong with her eyes?

she seriously looks like some freak from a horror movie

>If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

He will block trump, calling it, kek help us all

Dubboz say accurate.

Fuck 4cunt telling me every post is spam. Fucking nip cunts.

Are you the Russian Hacker? How did you get his speech!?

Sleepless nights and crack. Have you never seen a nigger IRL?

>Holding the speech in Chicago

What did he actually mean by this?

*call to action only available on Obamaphone. Terms and conditions may apply.

I live right on the edge of the ghetto. I've never seen a nignog with eyes as freaky as that though. Then again I maintain a policy of not looking at nignogs in the eyes because I don't want to get shot.

will call Chiraq to action. it is willed

Call for more torture of special needs white bois

Um uh um uh um uh. Then a pail of water accidentally splashes onto him somehow and the black face washes off revealing that he was actually just George Bush the entire time. Michelle Obama then gets spooked, kidnaps someone from the crowd, climbs a nearby skyscraper and has to be shot down by biplanes.

if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if

Race war?

"Ooga booga, kill whitey."

Top kek. You know, some of you LEAFS aren't all bad.

ook ook.......ook.OOK!!!!!!

ook ook ook.

Because you fucking mongoloid shits are always playing an angle.

CALL CHIRAQ TO ACTION AGAINST THE WHITE NATIONALIST PARTY.

WITH HIGH VALUE RACIST TARGETS

"KILL WHITEY"
then all the niggers will start hootin and hollering and the race war begins.

>YASS
I don't know why, but it always annoys the fuck out of me when I see that shit somewhere. Can't explain it really.

Race war now!

Havn't the past 8 years been a call to action?

looks like a demon

Helter Skelter!
Let the race war begin!
HELTER SKELTER!

It is a liberal meme

Because when you read it in your brain it sounds like a combo of faggots, faghags, and nigger women saying it. At least for me anyway.

>My fellow (colored) Americans
>It's been a steady 8 years of nothing but progress, job growth, and the best foreign policy in more than 20 years
>Don't forget I cured the racial divide in this country, and that all cops are racist
>Look at Chicago, I made it all better by fixing the gun violence, all I had to do was meditate on a golf course for 8 years
>So now we have a new president, I urge you to make the transition process as smooth as possible
>Unless he says something on twitter that you don't like, then it's your every right to protest for unnecessary reasons
>By the way, he's also working with the Russians, so go protest them as well
>Basically, we don't want Hitler as a president, we want more colored folks or underprivileged groups, because I was objectively one of the best, and Donald Trump is a white male
>Don't forget, you have to protest that he's a white male, too
>Well that's pretty much it, and by the way, if you're a minority group in America, you're special and no one can take that away from you, except white people so protest white people in general
>Thank you for allowing me to serve as your president, if you don't mind I'm going to give myself another award for this speech

>Mfw obongo is assassinated by a white male and civil war ensues in a bid to stop trump taking office

CHEW SOAP

You know too much.

>conservatives
This isn't RedState you Bolshevik scum. We are nationalists here.

Farewell you arrogant race baiting nigger. Your audacity will never be forgotten. The first and hopefully last black president.

His teleprompter will break and he'll give an impromptu performance of Eddie Murphy's "Party All the Time"

That and I think I just see some Tumblr type chick yelling that out at an Amy Schumer show or some bullshit. Seems like a woman power type meme they use online, at least thats the context i've seen it in the several times.

kek

>Chicago paper
>ad for secure borders

Wat

>call to action
Doesn't mean rise up or civil war before you militia nuts get all horny.

wow good idea

It was (probably) a black twitter meme phrase until Tumblr culturally appropriated it.

He intends to be the final black on black homicide victim in the city before Trump's inaugural and subsequent presidency turns chicago into a manufacturing dynamo of the west and the black community votes red for the next 60 years.

What the fuck is this Yass bullshit

i know a dog whistle when i see it right?

He's going to

>Mobilize

The democrat party again

lel

Kek this please God

Its his home town

>Tumblr culturally appropriated
That actually now makes a lot of sense. Thank you, user.

SEND CHIRAQIANS AFTER EVERY WHITE RACIST AND SHOOT THEM UP WITH THE CHIRAQ GUNS

So is he kill?

>his home town

"My brothas, my sistas... uhh we... dindu nuttin. Now, now, ooga booga... uhh gibsmedats... for a more civil fried chiggun. Praise da lawdy lawd for he has bestowest upon us... fried chiggun, gang violence, and uh reparations. Now my niggas, uh I do solemnly swear... to peach the lesson that we's must fuck whitey and fuck Trump whenever possible... in the hope for a more nigger tomorrow. Ooga booga, uhh thank you's."

Nah. The retard couldn't kill himself even let alone get himself killed.

Even the people in prison don't bother cuz he's just a crazy hobo.

>I bet you thought Manson orchestrated those murders or even had anything to do with them other than claim responsibility because he thought it'd make him look cool
He really is out of his gourd and it's debatable he's even aware of himself.

Fucking this. Most cringe meme/phrase of 2016

Check em

Pardon for every person of color.

slap mah 'fro, muddafukka

Yfw he pours one out for trayvin

mud pa doo dee da

*mup da

imagine being him right now. You've just watched your idiot rival blow a race that couldnt have been more fixed in her favor. She blew it SO spectacularly, and now everything you thought would be your perfect legacy will be undone. Shit, she just couldnt act fucking human, could she? And now its all over, no more seconds, no more celebrity, everyone expects you to fuck off and fade into the textbooks. All thats left is your big speech, and you've GOT to make this good. Your speech writers have been turning out piss for the last 3 or so years, and you're shit off the cuff, and all you can think of is your shattered legacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Obama tells Putin to piss in Trumps face when he's down on his knees sucking him off and tell his whore foreign wife to hold his dick. Fucking orange commie loving bastard.

Someone should make that into a movie.

...And for you right-wingers makin trouble for peaceful folk, knock it off!

He's going to ask the darkies to carry on his legacy and commit even more murders and riots and rapings and kidnappings and anyother crime that has gone up in rate since his being in office

Oh god i really hope he says something stupid and it starts a race war and that will be his true legacy.

This nigger will try his best to further segregate whites, blacks, hispanics and mudslimes as much as he possibly can to ruin the chances of a America for America

The economy is great and I m awesome. Blame Trump for the inner cities.