Why do you Nazis have to lay your dirty goyim hands on everything?

Why do you Nazis have to lay your dirty goyim hands on everything?

>Then there’s that awkward moment when your work is feted and celebrated for all the wrong reasons by exactly the wrong kind of audience

>That happened to director John Carpenter when neo-Nazis and antisemites took to claiming on white power websites that Carpenter’s campily paranoid 1988 sci-fi action flick They Live, was an allegory for “Jewish control of the world”

theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2017/jan/09/they-live-john-carpenter-neo-nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmw1POF6hpk&feature=youtu.be&t=4919
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ kikes.
At least put an effort in.

not gonna lie, they live is a pretty timeless movie about the control the elite has over us. just happens the the current elite are jews.

Of course They Live isn't about Jews! It's about two-party politics, nothing more.
Now go buy movie tickets.

What Jim mean by this?

He acknowledges Jewish control of the world, but reiterates that "They live" was not actually about it.

What he intended really doesn't matter. The film has a life of its own in the mind of the viewer

You have to put on your redpill sunglasses to discern what he really thinks

Art is in the mind of the beholder, not some washed up old director that hasn't made a decent film in 30 years.

Leftists are pissed because if we had our way we'd do everything that they want to do but without abbos, kikes and chinks fucking up the system.

>THE jewish control

John Carpenter confirmed for red-pilled

Tip toppitykek! I always loved JC's movies, but no seeing that he acknowledges it makes me love him and his movies even more.

Brb popping in The Thing.

>Jewish control of the world
Well he's not denying it, I'd call this a resounding endorsement.

HAHAHA bluepilled normies won't see it

>when you keep your reputation but shine a discreet SOS

They Live makes so much more sense when the skins are Jews instead of "capitalists".

If They Live is about Jewish control of the world, then why is marriage encouraged by them in the movie when in reality they do everything to destroy it?

>unrestrained capitalism
>jewish contol
redundancy

I like this one better

Well they do encourage reproduction, just not from whites. See welfare state and glorification of misengination + niggers

*aliens not skins

Fucking spell check

Well excuuuuuuuse me

Chuckled audibly

>hey a few people drew a parallel between this movie and this potential real world occurrence
>REEEEEEEEEEE SHUT IT DOWN ILLEGAL OPINIONS

Since we're on the topic of Jews, just got done watching this 2hr vid on their role in 9/11.
Most hardcore vid of truth I've seen.

>95% of the work of the intelligence agencies around the world is deception and disinformation," which is widely propagated in the mainstream media creating an accepted version of events. "Journalists don't even raise the simplest questions; those who differ are labeled as crazy."
-Andreas von Bulwon, German SVD politician

youtube.com/watch?v=wmw1POF6hpk&feature=youtu.be&t=4919

hue ahah ha
thats good

You have to read between the lines

You have to be autistic to not understand that he ADMITS (THE! ) jewish control

TOPKEK

Damn, that was subtle as fuck. Based Carpenter.