Really makes you think

really makes you think

plenty of female suicide bombers out there and loads of Marxists/Antifa participants, it doesn't really work

dumbest shit i have ever seen

Split the difference. Ban Muslim men.

Works for me!

>frogposting

>terrorists are always men

Autism, the post.
When was the last time you heard a Christian yell allau akbar you retarded goatshagger?

Sage

So... ban all muslim men?

I can live with that.

there are two genders but many ideologies
you're a stupid person user
>saged and hidden

This. Just ban ideology

San Bernardino had a woman terrorist and she radicalized the man to begin with.

>he forgot about all the (sandnigger) women who donate to terrorist front charities
>he forgot about San Bernadino

>implying people are born Muslim
>implying people choose to be men.

It's almost as if ones an adopted ideology and the others an inherited characteristic

>implying people don't choose to be men
>what are genders

People don't choose genetics.

implying there aren't child an heros

holy fuck it works

Male is not an ideology.

Why stop at men?

May as well ban women at that point. They're the ones who pop men out of their womb and raise them.

It looks so slimy.

>Split the difference. Ban Muslim men.
Problem solved. You deserve a noble peace prize.

So do all those women and children suicide bombers not count as terrorists?

Why stop at women?

May as well ban habitable planets at that point. They're the places making it so life as we know it can exist.

>tfw no female terrorists

muslims are kinda sexist??

>terrorists are always men

Since when? Majority of suicide bombers in muslim nations are women. Or does it not count if it's not in America? In that case on a significant portion have been women, I guess.

men contribute to western society
muslims don't

master logician detected

Good point OP. Clearly the solution is to ban all Muslim men.

/thread

>San Bernadino

Can I add the arab qts to my harem then?

synapses currently connecting

Nah, fuck Muslims.

Women suffrage was a mistake.

This doesn't make you think at all. Islam is a religion yet to go through the enlightenment and is in desperate need of reform. Most countries with majority muslims are theocracies, its illegal to be gay, apostates can be put to death etc. With out men we would simply go extinct. With out muslims we would have no more suicide bombings. When an idiot posts a meme like this it is just a pathetic strawman argument and if it "make you think" than you are fucking retard.

>not being a muslim is just as difficult as not being a man

Sup Forums, I have seen the future. It's obviously fuzzy I stand by what I've seen.

Within the next thirty years, World War III will be triggered out of the Middle East. The blame will be put on Muslims even though it will be Israel's doing. There is a lot of anti-Muslim rhetoric as well as some words against Christendom, especially in the East.

The war will be short and the mass devastation that it will bring will prompt the world to turn to the UN. The UN will install a World Government and declare World Peace. This will come with a complete ban on religion.

Anyone found practicing religion will be taken to concentration camps, FEMA made camps in the US for example.

Muslims will be one of the religious groups persecuted the most. Before the end of the war, Muslims in Europe and the Middle East will fall by the hundreds of thousands and NATO and Israeli firing squads will openly execute Muslims on live and recorded television and will flaunt about it over social media.

Only the Pope, his cronies, and even somewhat religious politicians will be spared.

It will be akin to what conditions under Nazi Germany were like.

wait, what point is the comic trying to make? it's impossible to ban a religion or all men?