Remember that tattoo of DeusVult earlier? The video maker is here now and confused

Remember that tattoo of DeusVult earlier? The video maker is here now and confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ3BbPYSqTA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_vult
instagram.com/sscmb/
linkedin.com/in/stephanie-bados-ab5789a2
youtube.com/watch?v=H9694K85Xc8
youtube.com/watch?v=w2fZhCPOi8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that poor poor doctor has no idea what is happening in her comments hahaha. Oh to be so smart, yet so ignorant.

It cracked me up, was hoping to see more confused comments than this. I've been periodically checking today and finally saw a response.

lol

>After maggie's checkup WERETAKECONSTANTINOPLE

That line cracked me up.

how does someone get a tattoo that says dues vult without knowing what it means?

>how does someone get a tattoo that has a chinese phrase without knowing what it means

it can just be a phrase she heard and thought it sounded cool but never looked up its meaning.

The doctor =/= the patient

so did the patient know what it means?

this channel sure has some interesting videos...

WTF is the stomach checkup about anyways? is this some newage shit?

How the fuck should we know?

Why did i even bother to look this up

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_vult

>According to press reports, this phrase has been occasionally used on social media by adherents of the alt-right movement since the mid-2010s and was among phrases spray-painted onto the walls of mosques in an act of vandalism, as well as by many individuals involved in memes.[3][4][5][6]

Why are you even on Sup Forums?

>Very funny expression by Indian boy while getting injection
>Only Stomach checkup of beautiful Elizabeth
>Hot stomach checkup of Katie (very good)

G-guys... I don't think this person is a real doctor...

What's the point of this exactly? You people are literally autistic and cringeworthy as fuck.

>hurr durrr deus vult!

Fucking kill yourselves you pathetic cucks.

>wouldn't drive the saracen out of the holy land
and he says that we're the cucks

When Deus Vult takes you by surprise.

Classic

You guys realize this is a indian guy disgusing himself as a doctor to post fetish videos right? Look at some of the discriptions they are calling the women beautiful and stuff real docs wouldnt do that

This isn't even real. Don't know why they're playing doctor but it's literally LARPing.
Camera man says action right at the start. Doctor doesn't even wash her hands. They speak so fast it has to be scripted.

>medical exams
Thanks for the new fetish, faggot.
>dem toes
Time to fap.

has anyone doxxed Maggie yet?

I mean Stephanie the girl with the tattoo not the fat bitch

nvm did it myself faggots

instagram.com/sscmb/

linkedin.com/in/stephanie-bados-ab5789a2

autism ladies and gentlemen.

stfu reddit

A fat doctor?

you can't stop weaponized autism

Just gave her a follow wish me luck fellow gents

*tips fedora, sips tea and preps bull*

>linkedin.com/in/stephanie-bados-ab5789a2
I'd let her give me a sponge bath any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9694K85Xc8

These fucking comments

>"Doc we are from a Mongolian yodling forum where American waspy (and pajeets, Leafs, Kiwis, emus, gypsies, turkroaches, eternal anglos, eternal Aryans, swedecucks) NEETs discuss Egyptian frog gods as they try and get digits like CHECKEM and also the 14 words, we agree DEUS VULT!"

is she white?

no

is her boyfriend a Sup Forumsack?

It is pretty cucky to worship a Jew god from Israel

What's the flag ameribros?

wrong

>Doc we are from a Mongolian yodling forum where American waspy (and pajeets, Leafs, Kiwis, emus, gypsies, turkroaches, eternal anglos, eternal Aryans, swedecucks) NEETs discuss Egyptian frog gods as they try and get digits like CHECKEM and also the 14 words, we agree DEUS VULT!

Who the fuck wrote that ?

That was me xD xD the eternal leaf strikes again

>What's the point of this exactly? You people are literally autistic and cringeworthy as fuck.

>hurr durrr Allahu Akbar!

Fucking kill yourselves you pathetic cucks.

FTFY

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_vult
Who did this?

Checked as well

a fucking leaf

10/10
Laughed my goddamn ass off in front of the whole office.

This bitch thought she could

POW/MIA Flag
Prisoner of War/ Missing In Action Veterans Flag.

Reminder that Christianity utterly failed to remove Islam. You are celebrating a bunch of failures.

> involved in meme
Hey kid! Don't get involved in those memes!

It's a war cry faggot.

Sup ForumsMIA

Politically incorrect. Missing in Anime

Reading it a FBI voice, made me drool with laughter, like a tard.

good job getting her fired, retards.

the person that first posted the video is probably a leftist cvck.

is correct. It's normally flown as an honor thingy at gatherings, social events or main town buildings if someone from that town is confirmed MIA.

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

didnt even refute my argument

Real or weird 3rd person POV ASMR?

youtube.com/watch?v=w2fZhCPOi8U

white enough

"Winners Don't Use Memes"
Leonid Pavel, CIA

It's a pervert with a medical stomach fetish, lmao, he even has clips of little girls.

am i too late?

Physically cringed reading that comment section. Internet nerd white nationalists are fucking losers

then what are you doin here

maggie is the doctor idiots

Imagine you find a forum of autistic Retard NEETS LARPing as the saviors of the white race, wouldn't you read it ? It's good entertainment the same way watching midget fights is.

tfw no wife with deus vult tattoo

jesus thats an ugly tattoo

That's even more pathetic. Why don't you get a hobby or find something productive to do?

>hahaha le deus bult bonstanidoople xDDDDDDDDDD

I would love to skin you all alive then burn you. ReddIt fucking faggots

Seems like my comments hit a nerve, sorry about that. You can resume posting your hilarious frog pictures and making references to fascism. KEK VULT xD

what argument is there to refute?
that you're a cancerous cringy cuck that hates Europe?
you can't refute the truth

>prostie is mad

not an argument

Well, better somebody give to her a proper explanation, otherwise internet will explain it to her and things will become bad, she probably will take down the video and don't understand the reasons of why people are saying these things.

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO THE DOCTOR, STOP BEING AUTISTIC

Oh yeah you got me buddy. You're such a genius troll. I'm not even larping like you say. I'm actually here for pretty much the same reason as you, but I'm not so autistic that I'm going to act like I'm superior being.

get a life, seriously

>but I'm not so autistic that I'm going to act like I'm superior being.
Why not have you seen the average type of person who posts here?
it's not very hard to be superior then them.

>They speak so fast it has to be scripted.

It is scripted dipshit, they have to run their exams perfectly to pass Med school.

She's not a doctor, the channel is some guy posting stomach fetish videos and pedoshit to youtube.

>it's not very hard to be superior then them
>then them
>then
doesn't look like it

You're a delusional tard worse than the average Sup Forumstard. If you're on this board, you're a loser, it's that simple. It doesn't matter what reason you're here, the fact that you are here is bad enough.

I guess you must be the average.
I feel sorry for you because no one can pick their genetics.
I never said anything about them being here was the reason I said they are physically sub-human by even the lowest standards.

Saracen filth detected

it could be interpreted as whatever happens is God's will. It would be perfectly in sync with modern philosophy of western youth, like those things where I am just a feather in the wind bullshit, life is taking me on a journey or whatever the fuck. That's my guess, or she knows perfectly well the history of the phrase and is just playing dumb now

What are you even on about you retard? Physically sub-human? Are you projecting? You literally have no idea what anyone here looks like.

>I said they are physically sub-human by even the lowest standards.
you know, saying these things is a good way to get caught with your hands on the fishing cane

>they are physically sub-human by even the lowest standards.

>tfw jew nose
>tfw pigeon chest
>tfw manlet
>tfw skeletal
>tfw ugly

T-Thanks

Nevermind then, thanks for the info.

Kek
Really?
I have seen many pics of the deformed and ugly dweebs who post here.

good commentary 5/5

>India
no

Nice autism, faggot

What a couple of cocksucking lowlifes trying to make money off people needing help for their health.

Fuck that dumb bitch Christfag Stephanie. We ought to try and get her stupid ass fired.

I briefly considered a job in the medical field and I was told that they wouldn't accept me because I smoked cigarettes. Apparently people in the medical field need to be "good role models". Yeah, fuck that.

This girl has a bigoted tattoo. She may give disparate treatment to Muslim or Jewish patients.

We should try to get her stupid ass fired for being a retarded Christ-stain. God doesn't exist, that shit is all stupid fairy tales from thousands of years ago.

Ok know I'll admit you had me going for a while. I was thinking you were serious now I realize you're just fucking around. There's no way you don't know that pic is from reddit and you used the term sub-human.

nofun.png

Easy now, don't cut yourself on all those edges!!
What's it like being a vacuous atheist?

Don't worry user 3 out of 5 of those you can fix with little work.
Other two requires surgery or confidence.

>so smart
meh. i dunno about that. what does it take to be a general practitioner... not much it would seem. memorization of symptons and the ability to write prescriptions and referrals.

I-is that Trump?.... >:D

Don't act like you don't recognize your fellow Sup Forumsacks when you see them.