Why does the economy do better under a Democrat?

Why does the economy do better under a Democrat?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/welcome-to-the-worlds-largest-ghost-city-ordos-china-1541512511
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus Christ.. Obama was actually a good president after all!

Because Democrats control the fed.
Show 1900-2016.

You're conflating two things, the amount of jobs isn't the same as the economy. You can have everyone digging holes for a living and everyone would be employed, but the economy would do bad.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying the things you presented aren't related.

Actually I'd think that unless a government is explicitly creating useless jobs (like digging holes), then an increase in employment would correspond to a better or improving economy.

Why? no one would be producing anything except holes... or piles of dirt.

Useless jobs do not produce any economic value. If anything, they would be a drag, depending on the method used for compensating the workers, and in virtually any case I can think of, the methods would be a drag.

I never realized Americans were actually retarded

the economy in america can never be fixed until multinational corporations either
1. bring like 90% of manufacturing jobs back stateside
or
2. subsidize every citizen's income regardless of if they even work for said companies

Because Democrats change what unemployed means. It doesn't mean unemployed, it means people on unemployment benefits. Labor participation rate is the real number.

>then an increase in employment would correspond to a better or improving economy.

This is called a "bloated public sector" and it ends up just being a massive drain on the economy as taxpayers in effect end up funding salaries for unproductive middle management with made up jobs that don't actually do anything.
Pic related. What do they do? Nothing, but they still get paid $70k/yr for it.

China does it to keep up the illusion that they aren't a failed state, they have entire cities built by government workers with nobody living there.
gizmodo.com/welcome-to-the-worlds-largest-ghost-city-ordos-china-1541512511

that statistic is dumb and means nothing
>hurr 20% of working age people are not employed but this number includes retired people and shit like full time college students

>Hurr, I don't understand how the government works and I believe it's statistics.
Perhaps you should look around and see why people voted for Trump. They wanted jobs, not to be on the dole.

Republicans do the hard shit that requires sacrifice - market corrections, war, cutting dem programz. Democrats do the popular stuff like giving away free shit and making millions of low paying government jobs for niggers.

Think about it. When you take the subway, go to the DMV, or apply for a business license, who's sitting around filing their nails and rolling their eyes at everyone? A chubby niggress.

Chicago's metro is literally a government handout job to thousands of illiterate blacks. They run the whole thing and only hire eachother. Democrats are 100% about welfare, handouts, programs, etc. On their face they're 'jobs', but they do nothing for the broader economy, and often cost taxpayers an arm and a leg.

not an argument
it also includes some high school kids so lol

> unless a government is explicitly creating useless jobs

Why ever would a government do that?
Really makes you think

Oh yeah, and double check your local school board. You know where all those frizzy-haired, overweight, 'ejucated' niggresses are going when they get their 'oppressed peoples' degree? That's right, they're being dumped into your local city government.

Cities need to avoid being called racist, so they hire as many niggers as they can justify - and even a degree in minority justice activism checks off the 'B.A. or higher' box on a job application.

>control the Fed
>implying the (((Fed))) doesn't pull the strings

Because when their is a democrat in office there is usually a republican congress. Look what the republican congress did for Clinton. That's why he claims now he regrets everything he signed back then that helped the US.

>republicans fix broken economy with good policies, then get voted out
>dems ride the wave of good policy while implementing shitty ones that dont start their own wave till voted out
>republicans get blamed for dumb democrat policy
>fix it
>repeat

Policy changr takes awhile to actually change. Lets see what happens with 16 years one party.

>build something no one wants/needs
>procuding economic value
wat?

There is no way the actual unemployment rate in Oregon is 5.2%, it's actually much higher. They do not count people that are not actively on unemployment benefits. Our labor participation rate is only 61%. Even if you remove college students (they should have a job), retirees and people that are legit disabled you still have a huge number of people that are "disabled" NEETs, people that simply can't find a job. ect. The actual unemployment rate in Oregon is likely close to 15%, not 5% and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was 20%. I know more than 1/5 people that want a job and can't find one, but anecdotes mean nothing.

just reread what I wrote you retard.

It does worse under democrats.. People often speak highly of the 90s but they dont realize clinton took office in 93.. Most of the prosperity which they speak of occurred and was built up earlier. 93 was the year nig hip hop culture began to become mainstream and after that there was nothing but white women and nigs on mtv. our economy did not go through any spikes but it did not prosper and began to wain.. this is also because clinton went easy on economic issues.

I do agree that Bush jr went full retard in the middle east but nothing in life is some black&white formula. If Bush had been more traditional that wouldnt have happened. That was a full retard move and could have been handled much more intelligently. That sperg out is also a major factor which helped to creat the current poker-face dont-telegraph-your-moves undermining technique that has dominated the mind of the adjusted white male in USA for the past 10 years. That pathology is not healthy, its necessary to communicate. That pathology is also what has contributed to the psychology of alot of these idiotic civic nationalists and communist promoters. Bush jr did alot to contribute to this current fiasco we are in.

But, both bill and obama had republican congresses for 6 of their 8 years.

Too bad they didn't factor in population growth

I know the real unemployment rate is definitely higher than what they say it is but it's not fucking 1 in 5 come on
the only person I know irl with no job is some loser high school drop out whos family is so poor they can't even afford internet so that guy is obviously a fringe case, everyone else works at least 30 hours a week

or change the requirements to include part time min wage jobs

Same with DC Metro. They will only hire niggers and we've had fires that have killed people on the red line. Nigger mobs attack humans, murder, muggings, attacks, wilding, there was even a rape at 10am.