Nate Silver Just Barely Admitting What I Said in November about the Rust Belt

Nate Silver Just Barely Admitting What I Said in November about the Rust Belt

new styx video youtube.com/watch?v=CpoXQ_L-0bk

mfw our alt-right political commentators blow lamestream media hacks out of the water

post your favourite moments from today's episode.

4:45
>"they're full of shit"
>*pauses to restore composure*

You must admit that he is a bit kek. Specific Freedom for Muslims at the price of cultural suicide.

*spoon rattles in mug*
*sips*
*swallows*
*clears throat*

So I was reading some article just now, and uh, heh, y'know, it's actually quite funny really

We all know its you styx, stop pretending.

we need to set up a styx stream, novody showed up on my stream last time I need that styx fix

Alright Youtube,

*smacks mouth*
It's actually very funny. I've been predicting this paradigm shift since the 2012 elections. The lamestream media are a bunch of fucking retards! I've been saying this all along! These assclowns have been telling you everything under the sun, or something like that.

That's about all, peace out.

Spot on mate
Nearly an A+ but missed an opportunity to mention legacy media

Alright YouTube

*spoon clangs*
*takes sip*
*clears throat*

That's about all. Peace out.

Oh is he the new minecraft youtuber everyone here is shilling?

alright youtube.
*spoon clinks*
Just a bunch of retards worshipping a tinhorn dictator, honestly.
I will say this
*sips coffee*
the legacy media or the lame stream media are falling apart. Its actually very funny
*spoon clinks*
thats about all, peace out

10 inch

Mmm'alright youtube today another cuckservative neocon proposed a batshit retarded policy *mmhhmm* just to placate certain sections of the lamestream legacy media, its actually quite funny and if you think about it, sort of similar to certain tinhorns of the past.

That's about all. Peace out.

from a psychological perspective, it is fascinating to watch the denial and rationalizations

What is Gilfoyle doing on YT?

I will not listen to someone who unironically used to be a satanist.

Hi Styx.

He's not alt-right, he's a libertarian civic nationalist.

that's just so he doesn't lose his entheogen critic fanboys who make up his old guard, he's been alt right for a long time

Hey styx how big is your dick? Is it cut?

Alt-right is white nationalist, he's not a white nationalist so he's not alt-right.
Molymeme isn't alt-right either.

Also, for the vid
>it was all economics, that's it, all economics
>it has nothing to do with white people at all

Someone needs to do a whole paragraph of these. Hes got so many

Know whats fucked up? I was binge watching Styx videos and had the audio on shuffle in the background of my Fallout 4 session and then I stopped and hopped on Sup Forums only to find at the top of the page this fucking thread.

What is it about this man that interests people like us so goddamn much? Besides the fact that hes right about everything.

Also In you're in the thread Styx I want to ask you if you ever found out for certain that the stupid cunt in that harassment video actually was your Ex-Wife or not? you said she might be but you werent sure.

he speaks his mind and speaks well. Pretty rare these days

It's memetics m8, Sup Forumss on its way to becoming a Neon God.
Also
>tfw Styx and Mr Rogers helped banish my fear of death, at least temporarily
Going to live forever lads

That's probably the only reason I watch.

Whose? Styx or the Lamesteam Media?

Perfect

>the same irish poster shilling for Styx in a completely overdramatic manner over a video that isn't specifically interesting or notable

Why do you have a hardon for him? I mean I like the guy but you're beating off to him awkwardly.

>on Sup Forums
>not wanting to die

I quite like life Kraut, even with its pitfalls, and I am sometimes spooked by the great big leap afterwards to who knows where.

Besides, without life I can't meme with you all.

Styx found his niche in telling idiots what they want to hear. He is just like any other kike running some hypnotising ASMR podcast to lull you into good feelies and reassure you that, above all, you are right, everyone else is wrong. Sam Hyde is attempting the same thing right now with HydeWarz (though admittedly it's a lot different, and I would take Sammyboy over Styx any day of the week, the guy at least has talent).

You will never see this guy enter a debate with a legitimate intellectual who has clout. The reason you never see these guys doing that is because they're generally insecure narcissists who will say anything to maintain their platform since it's what their lives revolve around. It will damage this illusion that they're some gods of truth, correct about everything, fear me.

Finally, these types of preachers attract a certain calibre of person, they're not smart, but they're not dumb either, and they aren't sure of themselves or their beliefs, and seek an outsider to reaffirm and tell them what is the correct thing. Essentially, they lack decent critical thinking skills. Ya'll are just getting memed hard son, indoctrination 2.0, this is a new religion. You're minions to these people, something to extract money from and do their bidding.

Perfect example is this guy. He is celebrating how it's muh memetics bro. Just admit you love getting brainwashed cause it feels good.

Get fucked Kiwifruit, you'll never harvest memes from the astral plane.

They can't admit they're being brainwashed themselves, they don't even realize it.

This fucking movement, how the fuck can any of you fucking retards still think this is a natural thing and not thousands of idiots getting roped into subversion.

>you'll never get brainwashed by a skinny nerd on YouTube with an inflated sense of self-importance and no special talent

icanfaptothis.7zip

It doesn't matter to em, they're like Antifa cucks, all impotent rage and ready to destroy, with no solutions

Or what most people call, losers who can only find problems, but are incapable of solving them until dad comes along to do it for them

Get rid of em both

>mfw I will never have cause to be as blackpilled as a Kraut
Feels pretty fucking good m8

kek, you're blackpilled and don't even realise it!

Truly sad, many such cases!

k m8

Alright youtube
*Clings*
Some have asked why I wear a coat indoor with nothing underneath , and it's because I'm a cold person, some people seem to like it
*Clings, zips and blushes*
If t-that's your thing, I don't mind as long as you don't violate the NAP, b-baka.
That's about all, peace out

fuck off to stormfront nigger. alt right isnt a thing

Why you come here?

Why do you think?

Thats not what he said or implied. I agree with him on precedence like that. We've seen it here. If your going to do something like better make sure it's ironclad and won't backfire with another administration.

inside every civic nationalist there is an ethnic nationalist trying to get out.

The Australians on Sup Forums are more and more starting to sound like paid trolls to me.

Can I ask what it is you disagree?

>alt-right doesn't exist because I say so
Whatever you say 40%.

Alright Youtube, now it seems that the legacy media is so obsessed with depicting Trump as the next Adolf Hitler one would think they actually wanted to start a war with Russia, or something along those lines. Tell you what, it's not going happen! If world war 3 really hit, most of you would be dead, most Russians would be dead, and probably 99% of Europeans would be dead. New Zealand would most likely be the first nation to have flying cars. Or Brazil. It's actually quite funny.

That's about all, peace out.