HILLARY FBI DUMP THREAD, THE BATTLE OF THE SHILLS CONTINUES

A NEW THREAD
CONTINUED FROM FBI RELEASE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

>Archived: archive.is/PBVpZ

>Document Upload: scribd.com/document/336024543/FBI-Releases-Hillary-R-Clinton-File-Part-05-300-Pages
>Mega Upload: mega.nz/#!mtRjXBQZ!s--xq0JxV9VBiE7rjHarsdY-a6wlXiIVPWFJG9OAilo

DIG AND POST

REMINDER TO IGNORE SHILLS/CONCERN TROLLING
>EVER WONDER WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE?
IT'S THIS

LFG

LOU DOBBS TONIGHT WITH JUDGE NAPOLITANO
youtu.be/es4sewPllAc
HE CALLS IT A SMOKING GUN AT 2:30

>IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view
dailycaller.com/2016/11/01/fbi-releases-clinton-foundation-investigation-records/
youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-01/fbi-surprises-with-files-on-bill-clinton-01-pardon-of-marc-rich
archive.is/PBVpZ
scribd.com/document/336024543/FBI-Releases-Hillary-R-Clinton-File-Part-05-300-Pages
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Will keep linking in shill threads.

Is this true?? Can someone link to what Clinton Foundation file expanded from 4 pages to 129 pages?? Sounds like a fresh dig if this is true??

FUCK
I mean

BUMPING IN THE NAME OF BASED EGYPTIAN RESURRECTED MEMESSENGERS

The 7th floor group would appreciate it if youd talk about niggers instead of these trivial administrative matters. Its paperwork, and minutia. Why bother with this?

DOING GOD'S WORK user, KEEP AT IT
>CHECKED
KEK STILL WITH US ALWAYS

is it this one?

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view

He is with us

THREE GETS IN A ROW, PRAISE TO OUR MIGHTY LORD WHO GUIDES US
Looks like it! I'm not familiar with that link , can someone confirm that it used to be only 4 pages cause it's 129 now, that's for sure! New dig??!!?!!?!

how many pages was it previously?

ALSO, lets remember to not forget to keep digging in the email investigation dump

always

I've been looking. I found one report that calls the original dump sparse

dailycaller.com/2016/11/01/fbi-releases-clinton-foundation-investigation-records/

Absolutely, that's 100% key, this could be sliding

What are you anons working on???

>monday night football music

Yes, sliding is a concern. Better to just have two separate threads for this then?

we dont know if its real. the user who first brought it up can provide a source if he wants us to follow up on it.

stay frosty, boys.

bump

anything interesting in these discovered yet?

I'm too lazy to read them anymore.

She's a horrible corrupt, almost cartoonishly stereotypical politician. She has been ever since she was made senator for free and she stayed that way.

BUMP

Rollin

My memory may be mistaken, but I do think I remember the initial Clinton Foundation publication to be very short in terms of page numbers

I'm looking for a blessing and bump

It's all one document now. But it is 129 pages. I think we would've talked about then but idk. I remember 4 one page mostly redacted documents, now one129 page. I did click on one or two of the four when there was 5 up there (couple days ago), and saw like 26 and 42...think they released the 299 pages and the 125 pages at same. Then combined the 4 together when they took down the 299pg release.Maybe I'm wrong.

I believe there were only four documents but that was months ago

Emails will uncover massive institutionalized rape and murder of children by elites.

Sorry, my standard is a source. I'm saving my attention for what I know is important.

Need source.

Guys, I'm concerned about this. Stay on target.

Daily reminder that antisemitism is illegal in several first world countries, including France and Switzerland.

Now ask yourself, who's the real enemy?

From FBIanon: "The goal [of Soros] is to create a global government where all people intermingle and breed and become one people ruled by a racially pure Jewish race."

So if they did release new pages, they compiled them into one document then?

FBI had proofs of her classified emails hosted on insecure servers, but the CTD forced them to change the classification.

Patrick Kennedy and John Kerry are involved.

>pure jews
Does he mean Ethopians?

I can't believe you guys kept this thread going!
Totally relentless like a dog on a bone!
What a time to be alive!!

see you tomorrow

pic related

This. But seems to be symbolic of a larger form of corruption.

OK, since everybody is posting frogs I'll do a rundown of what we've discovered.

This one's big, Huma's fucked.

They released 129 pages 11/1- according to Tyler Durden

spirit bump

Checked

hey /hdg/
anything cool?

No, I need a source showing the shift from 4 pages to 129. There may be a coordinated attempt to pull anons away from the relevant materials. Who originally made the claim that the number increased?

So then there is nothing new? I presume you mean the 1st of November

This one's also huge, a Clinton insider since the 1990s (!!!!) who has been involved with CARGO SCANNERS and HAITI'S RELIEF EFFORTS, remember that FBIanon said that there were smoking guns related to Haiti involving cargo containers? He said it was related to human trafficking. Maybe they were moving people one way, and moving weapons to ISIS out another?

Sorry bro im not on research, just trying to keep bumping.

Too literal on source mate. We need to see if anything new was released, and that requires other kinds of documentation or witness info

Part 2 of this guy's dossier, note that he SPONSORED A VISA for somebody who entered the US on two very specific dates! WHO WAS THIS ANONS? WEAPONIZE THIS AUTISM!

Also notice that he wasn't even listed on the web site of the company he co-founded, wanted to stay clear of it for some reason obviously.

LOOK HERE AT THIS SHIT!

>post yfw your tax dollars paid for ISIS's HD cameras

We need to link FBIAnon posts, with the FBI Vault tweets, with this data dump.

That's how we get our smoking gun.

Appreciated

Indeed. But many people seem to remember very few pages. It is much more redacted than the 299, so maybe we let people discuss if there's any goods in there or not instead. Goods are the focus here.

>vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view
Well, one easyish way.

Has this been seen before?

S H A D O W W A R

S H A D O W W A R

S H A D O W W A R

This might be one of the most shocking letters in the release, the FBI COUNTER INTEL DIVISION called in two Secret Service agents to tell them to stop leaking details of the Clinton investigation to "somebody." They were doing this under the guise of needing to provide enhanced security. This is a very large blow to the already damaged integrity of the Secret Service from the old hookers and blow scandal in Colombia.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmI-hGthrwA

S H A D O W W A R

S H A D O W W A R

S H A D O W W A R

k

Here that cock face Kerry blows off DCI Comey.

Looks familiar to me

Here's more interesting stuff, the State Department wanted to know what the FBI had so they could quickie retroactively declassify it to protect Chillary.

(((Kennedy)))

>go into previous thread
>find image from release
>post that to bump
>win

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-01/fbi-surprises-with-files-on-bill-clinton-01-pardon-of-marc-rich

Okay folks, so is this here the proof that nothing here is new and now we can go back to digging the hillary email dump?

occam's razor says yes. If you want to read the November release, by all means, feel free to.

What's with people saying this isn't new? This shit is ALL BRAND NEW!

spirit bumpn

Was this shit in here before?? Someone feel free to explain this otherwise but it almost sounds like the FBI public corruption unit was investigating Clinton and his foundation because of Marc Rich as early as 2001??

The second pic on the right is at the very end of the dump and it is followed by two pages of COMPLETELY REDACTED background info????? AHH WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

Don't forget that both were dumped there, weather or not it's new. They most certainly combined 4 documents into 1 though.archive.is/PBVpZ

Alright, redpill me up lads

Digit check bump

We are referring to an user who claimed that the Clinton Foundation case publication had increased in volume along with the release of the new Hillary email dump. Which has been shown to be false.

fbi is my new friend

This user has the right idea.

We need to fit this guy into the big picture and how he relates to the trafficking.

It's serious shit, FBI Counter Intelligence is the division that actually deals with detecting and mitigating espionage threats inside the USA, it's NOT the CIA as many people seem to think.

Basically it's one of the most sensitive spy agencies we have.

sauce? I feel like her name should have been whited out.

>reading that FBI user thing for the first time

Is there still a good chance that the world will still burn?

bump for sweet, sweet knowledge

Hey Hillary, did your lawyer you sent all that highly classified shit to have any kind of security clearance? LOL

hillary's going to jail?

FBI user was wrong about a lot of things. He said the missing emails would be dropped the day before. They were never dropped. He was wrong about some other things too, the only thing he was right about was the fbis disdain for Clinton.

pardon or prosecution. cannot end any other way.
pardon will just protect hillary and only reason she gets it is because she would take down obama in process. huma blumenthal kennedy panetta and many others we do not even know about are going down. it's going to be MASSIVE

PAGE 111

scribd.com/document/336024543/FBI-Releases-Hillary-R-Clinton-File-Part-05-300-Pages

Bullshit user.

I'm crossing my fingers in the hope that everything gets worse.

Checked the Keks

PAGE 111

More bumpage with actually relevant images.