lmgtfy.com/?q=where does earths oxygen come from
youtube.com/watch?v=Griu-Ge8MLw
iflscience.com/environment/despite-decades-deforestation-earth-getting-greener/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>trees only produce oxygen
WRONG

rely mak a tink

*thread slide*

Omg I don't have oxygen. I hate lungs now. I now identify as a carbon ventilating being.

but algae is the primary producer of oxygen????

I remember as a kid buying a chainsaw at a yard sale. Spent the summer cutting down everything unlucky enough to stand between me and the horizon. Fun times.

Would be really funny if at one point humanity runs out of oxygen.

Nobody is against planting trees

Is there some sort of oxygen crisis or something that I'm missing? Are we running low?

If only we were producing some kind of magical chemical into the atmosphere that trees breath.

>typical education of a liberal Forest Service Worker

And ocean levels are rising, and therefore probably algae as well.

99.99999999999999% of the oxygen on the planet is produced in the ocean by cyanobacteria.

Every land plant on the planet could die and there'd be no effect on humans (ignoring inevitable food shortages).

i'm in a house completely surrounded by trees and there's only one wifi hotspot here
i'm doing my part

Just another campaign from the greens to slow down deforestation. Because muh diversity of animal and plant species. Who needs them anyway? Only reason they are important is to discover new organic chemicals, this is true.

Is there an oxygen crisis I'm unaware of?

*sips tea*

The market is. You can't sell it, after all, not like you could sell wi-fi.

Last year I've planted 7 trees, how many have you faggot?

Bullshit. Where's the source?

I like trees but my yard is full of them already. Do you have some land to put trees on? Some types can be pretty valuable. CAPTCHA just asked me to pick all of the images with trees which is where I'm guessing you got the idea for this slide thread. Sage.

You mean 70%

Too lazy to look up source, but he's right about the ocean producing almost all the oxygen, but he's exaggerating the percent.

Some environmentalist will find a way to be.

Imagine if trees were african americans going
> MEMEME give me da power i want da gold chain and da car and da booty
we would be breeding so many african americans and we would probably save the planet too

too bad they don't encourage a narcissism that we wish to exploit for political gains.

Once when i was a kid, I learned about how plants have sex. So i went around getting pollen on my fingers and spreading it to other flowers of the same type and putting it on their sticky bits.

I like to think that I made a couple trees.

I guess its kinda fucked up if you think of it as some sort of pedodendrophiliac threeway.

Is environmentalism just another form of Autism?

Kek its printed on paper

As much as this made me think. Lmberjacks plant two trees for every one they cut down. Not to mention cutting down bigger treees helps smaller ones get sunlight

>You can't sell it, after all, not like you could sell wi-fi.

Why do global warming believers want to kill trees? There are more trees now than ever because of CO2.

If planting 1 tree made 1 nigger go back to Africa, I'd plant 80 million.

For fucks sake man

lmgtfy.com/?q=where does earths oxygen come from

youtube.com/watch?v=Griu-Ge8MLw

Implying Jews wont be hording Oxygen and selling it

5 million? That's awfully close to 6, goyim. Delete this post, it offends me

Relax, it said "people" not jews.

>Scientists believe that phytoplankton contribute between 50 to 85 percent of the oxygen in Earth’s atmosphere. They aren’t sure because it’s a tough thing to calculate.

The fuck is "giving off wifi signals" supposed to mean
If anything, that'd be a bad thing because you don't want trees to be producing interference with your wifi signals or anything using 2.4 GHz radio signals
This picture makes no sense, fuck you OP

Are you actually retarded or is this some weird new CTR shit

Checked

nonono NO you don't get it, liking nature is for fags & commie liberals, trees need to be nuked, they stand in the way of capitalism, and by the time there's no oxygen left it won't matter anyway because we'll have colonised mars by then duh !!!1!!

what did he mean by this?

>Who needs them anyway?
Who needs you ? they sure don't, there's more of them than there are of you so I say we get rid of you instead.

>false dichtomy

>Le trees are what keeps us from global warming
>Implying the phytoplankton dont do all the CO2 absorption

Thank the phytoplankton not the trees you fuck.

in b4 wifi-interference-based kekpocalypse

Quality post right there.

Are you saying wi-fi just grows on trees?

Do you actually plant any trees?

this guy gets it

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

iflscience.com/environment/despite-decades-deforestation-earth-getting-greener/

Why bother? the earth is balancing itself.

they also hide things that like to eat people. you know how every old-timey kids' story ends with someone getting eaten by a wolf?

notice how that never happens anymore?

there's probably a damn reason the Celts cut down all the trees in England.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH, HOLD UP, YOU'RE TELLING ME SMOKING CIGARETTES INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF GETTING CANCER????? NO FUCKING WAY!!! WHAT'S NEXT, YOU GONNA TELL ME WATER IS WET!

I've planted two, but I just rent. Learned that Cottonwoods grow wicked fast, but the cost of that is all the tree jizz.

You realize that there are also more niggers than there are british?

I say we get rid of Britain.

frenchie, it's meant to be sarcastic, like "i only killed a man" (because the gravity of the situation is still heavy)

that being said it's still written like it would have been by a liberal.