Ayyyyyy

video.foxnews.com/v/5275660769001/?#sp=show-clips

What is it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like four letter T's

it's russian dense gravity bombs technology

I want it to be Nazi Aliums. I think it's a US stealth blimp on fire.

The weirdest thing isn't the vehicle. The weirdest thing is it's nearly perfect south to north heading. It would have been over Antarctica earlier that day.

You're a fucking idiot. They put that on there so you can see the center of the screen.

Aliens stop by Earth to unload their septic tanks.

Well, India DOES have a space program now.

Why didn't it show up on radar?

how can an hovering ball of intense gravity show up on radar, it does not produce anything that can be detected by radio waves

>super power by 2030

bumping

nothing human related. can be anything, maybe other beings from another world the universe is big and the tiny humans are not special.

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI

Maybe it's the aircraft's shadow? This is the Chilean navy we're talking about.

AAF caught on camera for the first time. (Autism Air Force).

>stealth blimp

High altitude weather balloons are launched from Antarctica by NASA. If there was more land beyond there, a Blimp would be the most suitable vehicle to carry large loads into areas without runways also.

There has to be other intelligent life out there and if there is they need to stop this charade. I want to know so bad, we need this revelation.

Ok, so this story broke about a week ago but i have already saw this UFO video. Maybe about six months ago. Not sure why a big deal about it is just being made now

I can't believe there's people retarded enough to believe this shit.

It's a fucking Boeing CH-47 Chinook. Plain as fucking day. You can see the shape of the nigger and the two fucking blades of the fucking thing.

Because Chileans are retarded as fuck and had some incompetent dickhead scratching his ass.

I wonder what kind of substance was in the chemtrail. The place in where it was seen is near the main concentration of population in Chile.