Ask a mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How are you

bien y tu

Why are Puerto Rican women superior to Mexican broads?

Why do Mexican girls love Asian guys so much? Literally every Mexican girl in California is with an Asian dude.

Hispanic born in america. I fucking hate mexicans as you hate us spanish U.S born. Fuck you and your loud parties in 3am in themornings. The cancer killing the spanis community of US born hispanics. Never had a good relationship with mexican immigrants. I have always been treated like shit by you immigrants. U.S IS MY HOME COUNTRY! My alliegence is to the U.S and I support the US! FUCK MEXICAN! GET BEHEADED YOU DOGS!!

Pic is me irl.

because they are black.

Social ladder climb. Asian and latinos looks for the most part the same (skin tone, eye colors, hair colors etc) and asian being the honorary race.

are you from Spaniard parents? because mexicans and spanish are hispanic.

b

What sort of wall is most effective against you lot? Just hypothetically of course.

>Asian and latinos look the same, are you stupid? hahaahahahahahahahha

a firewall with a lake infested with radioactive piranhas and sharks.

Ty

Mexican girls prefer white cock. Since the conquista they were the first cuck in the west.

No ya'll honestly look very similar in many cases.

t. Commiefornia resident

theres a reason, because the 99% of inmigrants are poor indios from south mexico and central america. we the whites stay here ruling this country.

is the rioting and looting over?

Im a full blooded beaner mexican brown shotskin. Yes my roots are mexican as fuck. But I was born on U.S soil of Santa Clara california. I live in washington state.

I am seperated from my mexican roots and assimilated. I am the 1st generation in my country. My parents are both immigrants. So fuck off. Puto.

yeah, it was in 2 states of 32, we are focus on beheadings again

you are a chicano then. you always be mexican like me. chicanos have an identity problem, a mental issue.

why do you want to be white so bad? if you're white and rich why dont you just immigrate to a white country instead of being in a failed brown state?

1.7 billion gooks just in China and most of them are selectively male.

they are force to fuck outside their race and there is only so many white cucks so they have to go for the next best thing which is white wash.

they know sooner than later their mexgook kids will cuck a white guy and the cuck circle repeats

white people run shit in Mexico, why give up the maids and all the shitskin servants and come to this PC hellhole?

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

because we are the 6th whitest country, the spanish mexicans gave freedom to this country. im not going anywhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora

"chicano" here i fucking hate you dirty spics. stop trying to fucking claim us. you are worth less than the shit that comes out of my ass. you dirty ass mexicans suffer from an inferiority complex you have no real culture, country or identity which is why you hate on people like us who left your shitty fucked up country.

and yes stop fucking throwing huge loud ass parties because your mom's sister's aunt's mother's neighbor's son's kindergarten teacher bought a fucking car!!!

listen beaner, its not my fault that raul, paco, and pedro raped your brown ass so hard ahahahahaaahaahahaahaa

now go back to clean up the shit of your white masters at five guys.

>PC hellhole

i'd give up the privilege of calling people niggers in public if it meant i could walk outside my house without being beheaded or kidnapped.

>live behind security
>can't go to certain places
>have to buy people off

really? going through all that trouble for land that isn't even your ancestral homeland? what a cuck.

people who work at five guys make more money than you do. i bet your broke third world ass would drink my piss a for a benjamin you low life subhuman scum.

you the anglos have to carry guns to keep the black crime, its not that different.

yeah i don't live near blacks. my town is like 0.7% black and it's a town of 200000 people because it's a rich white area. if you're rich and white you'd be able to afford to live here but you're not a rich white dude ur a dumb spic.

America is not white anymore. I would go to Canada or Norway. we the criollos live in gated communities, far away from mestizos and indians, we live very happy.

>chicano" here. stop trying to fucking claim us.

trust me Juan you are shame of Latin America.
you are proverbial son who never amounted to a single fuck and the reason why the rest of the world hates us, cus they believe that every Latino who is ever shat in first world country will become as complaint and as much of a piece of shit as your ilk.

don't pat yourself on the back to high, trust me when I say, no body miss your wet back dad from the place he ran from, 90% of the chicanos are the off spring's of literally the bottom smear That always remains in the toilet after you clean it

[Deported]

How are you illegal wannabe american

fine, and how about you wanna be russian.

Why do you keep posting pictures of women who clearly arent white. Have you even seen a white person before?
>this is what buttblasted spics actually believe

Sorry bro i have a civil engineering degree from berkeley and my dad runs his own business and makes way more money than you ever will. People eho are proud of being hispanic/latino/mexican whatever are the people who never make anything of themselves they cling to their shitty culture and nationality to distinguish themselves from the rest. Its literally what mexicans are used to doing. PS my family literally feeds the village that my parents came from. Without us they are nothing we've financed greenhouses, bought cattle/livestock, Built homes, and even bought people appliances and electronics and we did it the honest, legal way unlike other people in our village who have noce things because they are involved with the cartels. We pride ourselves on that and thats why we're better than you and the third world shite hole you inhabit. Please kill yourself you dirty fucking traitorous scum.

Now to finish you off:

Mexico is a shit hole that hasnt accomplished anything other than being the neighbor of the greatest country in the history of humanity

Good! Hahaha its snowing and we are going to drink vodka!! Hahah just joking

>greatest country in the history of humanity

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHA

>mexican education

They lied to you juanito. Its not mexico its america

so you're one of the few who actually amounted to something and now you thing you're better than the rest.

might as well just put white on your gender identification, it seems that's what you identify with I don't know why you claim the Chicano tag.

let em be

Vamos a saltar la frontera güey!

not an argument

face it, mexico is 2nd world tier bordering on 3rd world. When my super beaner side of the family is too scared to go vacation in mexico you know you've lost at that point. Until you get the cartels under control and clean up corruption mexico will keep spiraling down and never become a superpower by 2040.

Are you illiterate? Ive never claimed to be chicano...my entire post was about rejecting old identities and assimilating into american society. Also i amounted to something because i rejected mexican culture not the other way around. Mexican culture is cancerous. Theres a study done by UCLA showing that mexicans do poorly in school because of their culture. Look it up and realize how degenerate mexicans are.

TO BE SERIOUS. Greece, Roma, and UK have more history and culture than you. And no James, you dont reached the moon, it was a German.

Why can't all of Mexico be like CDMX?

Ive only seen it with my asian friend.

Yes nazi germans!!! Hahah

because it mean C for ciudad D for of Mx for mexico

it means mexico city.

In 2030, who cares, you are a chicano, the whites will consider you as a beaner or an anchor baby, your family were starving in oaxaca, meanwhile my spanish descendant family is rich and no need to scrub troilets at 5 guys. your ancestors didnt build america, nopal faced

Ew. You're more pathetic than the asian girls who bleach their skin, change their dialect and force valley girl accents in a horrible attempt of being white. You have to be 18+ to post here bud.

Jo sé eso. I am just wondering why México can't be as progressive as CDMX

you started this thread with Chicano here that's why assumed that.

yes Chicano and Mexican culture are very cancerOus and I am Mexican

and 3 according to you it was your daddy who got you on top of the loser mentality.

now that I got that out of the way, Mexican culture is just shit and it retro feeds from the American culture, American culture is not anywhere near better, America is a declining super power that is ready to yield power to the true and only power.

LONG LIVE THE USSR

FUCK! We need to kill more Mexican immigrants!

Because i told off a dumb mexican who thinks im inferior to him because my family sought to improve our lives rather than live in the nisery that (((they))) created for us? I dont understand why so many american born children of mexican immigrants are cucks to the home country of their parents.

Monterrey,Cancun,Puebla,Chihuahua,Guadalaja,Los cabos,Puerto Vallarta,Guanajuato, and Queretaro are much cooler than CDMX.

Why is she named Xi(Se)mena? Is she a semen demon?

>that projecting

I'm mixed, my mother's side of the family has been traced back to german mercenaries in the civil war. My father's side is from catalonia and migrated just before the mexican revolution. It's really hard to guess my race and usually everyone assumes Portuguese/spanish or southern french due to my light skin but dark hair.

You cant even type proper english. How can you be rich but fail to grasp the most important language in the world? Yeah my family was starving in oaxaca but now we're better than you and your mad.

>tanto dolor de culo
ay chico

chicano, whites consider you worse than niggers, you are more inferior than a beast, thats why your highest achievement was scrubbing a big turd from Mcdonalds in your life. I hope President Trump deport you to Oaxaca soon. hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

my calves hurt and i don't like the taste of yellow mustard, what can you do about that?

He isn't mad at all. You are because you know that all the success you tell people online you have at 1 AM on a Tuesday won't make you any less of a nigger.

>this is what buttblasted third workders actually fantasize about

I would kill myself if i was sent back. Good thing it wont happen.

are you an intellectual

this.

Was iJeb!'s Guac recipe as good as he said it was?

Te encanta Pricilla Trejo?

He's a warlock, duh. Mexico doesn't have intellectuals.