U2 has to go back and start working on a new album because Donald Trump got elected president...

U2 has to go back and start working on a new album because Donald Trump got elected president. Yu can't make this shit up.

diffuser.fm/u2-donald-trump-songs-of-experience/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2015/may/15/bono-defends-u2-corporation-tax-arrangements
archive.is/OITNM)
youtube.com/watch?v=CdSiSF7tz5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If anyone is getting their day of the rope it is fucking bono.

Is U2 even relevant any more?

Thank god he won.

U2 and green day are shit music that are way past the shit prime they had. Couple of old facts trying to stay relevant with virtue signaling.

>not even in office yet and already inspiring more creativity in the workforce

TRIGGERED

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

>obummer elected
>so called liberal utopia never achieved despite many bands singing about it
>go quiet for 8 years
>donald trump announced next president
>suddenly all the bands come crawling out and have new material to record
Like fucking pottery.

Nobody wants a sequel to that shitty album that they forced onto everyone's iPhones anyway.

Voting Trump apparently really fixes everything..

An old friend-of-a-friend from high school we still kinda know is ultra-liberal anti-Trump cuck that gets pegged by his wife. He's quite excited by the new U2 tour.

So... no.

>yo dude i really just can't make any music worth a shit anymore
>not that what we made before was any good but I can't even make shithead plebs enjoy my music anymore
>i havent sold a record in a decade
>how can i let down my 3 fans without feeling like a lazy jerk because I'd rather just smoke pot and watch chads fuck my wife than record music AND virtue signal AND desperately try to appeal to the "young and hip" crowd despite the fact that the word hip is more relevant to me as in hip replacement now?
>HUH I KNOW!

That's a nice band you got there.
Be a shame if you ever paid taxes to help a group of people like the Irish that you've been banging on about helping for years now.

theguardian.com/music/2015/may/15/bono-defends-u2-corporation-tax-arrangements
(archive archive.is/OITNM)

T-thanks Drump I guess...

Also let me take this opportunity to laugh out loud about Drump installing his SON IN LAW in the White House, such a nice way to drain the swamp. So what's next Barron at department of State?

I saw these guys at a small hall at Yale in 1983.. Bono's birthday I think.. was a pretty wild gig.. never cared much for them after that..

youtube.com/watch?v=CdSiSF7tz5o

Theyre those guys that made it so apple had to add the ability to remove albulms from itunes because so many people were complaining about having their free albulm on their list.

I can't figure it out between the two, is this Greenday or Rage Against the Machine?

I actually really enjoyed the album. Fuck those guys.

System of a Down.

LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF

I thought is was Korn

SoaD are actually making a new album. So expect it to be about how awful Trump and Republicans are. Plus something about war, but conveniently leave out the part about Obama and Democrats.

it's not like U2 was any good in the first place

not since The Joshua Tree.

Considering they're pro-palestine and all that, I would have hoped that it would be at least somewhat against obama and the rest.
It's funny because during the Bush years, every popular voice was anti-war and everyone knew exactly who was to blame for war.
Jump to Obama doing the same thing, increasing bombing, civillian casualties etc. and they either become pro-war or sit in silence until Trump showed up and he's already magically been the one doing to bombing despite not being in power.

another U2 album???
wtf I HATE Trump now

Bunch of lazy uncreeative old men incapable of creating music just wanted a reason to opt out, looks like they found it.

You speak the truth. It's gonna be funny watching them conveniently ignore the past 8 years as if it were a period of peace.

>U2 has to go back to work right now
Trust me it's better this way, nobody needs to hear their garbage anymore. It's just another blessing from kek