He stood his ground

youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8&t=70s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxGuPMGcSXY
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=I63HLSTYrAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lol dude just stop voicing your beliefs and you won't have to get shot

What the fuck? These people probably complain about fascism.

They are the fascists. The bad kind. Seriously, fuck them all.

They support the killing of others simply because he is against Islam. This video made me sick. Jesus fucking Christ.

Fucking retards. They don't even support intellectual diversity. They want them dead. Disgusting.

You're a racist!
>unbridled applause

"You are a racist bigot!!"

The weird part is that these people unitonically think they're smarter than him. All they'd have to do is listen to themselves.

Literally repeating a slogan that doesn't describe the situation whatsoever for the sole purpose of getting the dumbass audience to cheer.

If these people had no barriers whatsoever, I assure you; they'd be sending this guy to a concentration camp.

Muh intellectual diversity. Muh free speech. Muh healthy discussion. Muh healthy disagreement.

Literally zero. Fucking retards.

Tommy may be a manlet, but to still be talking shit after being locked in with Muslims (in attempt to kill him) TWICE makes me wish I had balls half as big as he does.

They can't even answer a question. Not because they can't answer it, but because for their ideology, it's the wrong answer.

oath
death wish maybe?

>that zoom out to f r e e s p e e c h

There is a God and he's a part time joker.

kek

what was he locked up for?

footy brawling

I've honestly grown to abhor liberals so much and feel ashamed I once was one.

Why are they so averse to facts? Why are they so afraid of truth? Why can't they formulate an argument that doesn't revolve around slogans or their feelings? Why can't they address a simple question instead of blatantly evading it?

It's absolutely pathetic.

Made up non-crimes every time.

Once it was something to do with his house mortgage but it was made into something totally different just so they could try to get rid of him.

Yeah, good thing is though I was only one for a very short time, logic and common sense just escape the libfag mind

They argue like Jews.

>I've honestly grown to abhor liberals so much and feel ashamed I once was one.

Isn't liberalism in australia kinda different to britain and the US though? Neoliberalism is spawning a massive alt+right movement in Australia at the moment and people keep voting the libs in non stop it is cultural to social class

If my country ever becomes as cucked as Sweden, Germany or the UK I'll kill myself.

Take some Muslims with you while you're doing it

This has to be the most infuriating one of these pommy discussion show videos I've ever seen. This is literally the entire fucking room against Tommy.

There's usually at least one other reasonable working class sort in there to make it somewhat even but this one is just fucked.

Holy fucking shit those people. Literally the best thing that could happen to the UK at this point is the complete eradication of all urban dwellers and anyone with Marxist sympathies.

Is there a movement that wants to kick out muslims in the UK ? Because all I heard is Brexit. They should also kick out Muslims as much as they can and the Africans. Its not enough to limit immigration its also necessary to get rid of the ones that are already there.

ffs, how does one isolate itself from this media insanity?

It seems to me that people like that "yur reycis" cunt try to suck me into their narrative vortex.

"Out of touch" please no. Stop the spinning KEK.

I don't really understand the rapper talking about rag media presenting these stories as an overall racism beacon.. Why were they blaming Tommy then? He's the one offering the facts.

Holy shit, this is exactly what I saw when I almost died of thirst while on psychedelics.

wow you guys really are lost.

Inwardly people HATE the amount of darkies in this country, and in private conversation pretty much anyone in the lower-half of the classes want them gone. No political movement though because, for some reason, Muslims are a protected class in Britain (protected by the media, police, and government) so any bad thing about them gets you locked up so an "accident" befalls you. So everyone stays silent, but I bet you in a race war people will remove the kebab with glee and sleep very peacefully after it.

Just don't bother with these panel shows. Any time there's an audience it's very manufactured in order to further the agenda.

Marxists (and their pawns) can't speak the truth, not even to themselves, and still spread marxism.

Unarmed noguns slave subject cucks deserve this.

They deserve it for giving up their grand fathers and great grandfathers rifles and handguns.

These people deserve to have the dirt shoveled over their slave graves.

I had a similar experience in my sleep, where "I" died and lost the perspective of subjectivity. I was the void, there were no dimensions and no concept of time, and I knew everything that ever happened, would ever happen, and felt everything that any creature ever felt simultaneously. I instantly understood why life exists.

I get so triggered listening to these people call tommy racist when he is essentially free of guilt. they can't even provide examples, the one's they do provide aren't even racist.

Does anybody ever wonder if there's a growing swelling of hatred of a lot of these anti-white people by the lower classes and that eventually it's going to violently boil over against their favor?

Fucking kill them all.

sauce?

Not really. Normal people don't buy this at all. This is all fixed -- literally a scripted event.

It's disgusting, I wont even attempt nor pretend to defend it, but it's not representative of anything other than an indoctrinated middle class.

and that is why we don't accept many refugees.

The networks stock the audience with people who will be hostile towards views they don't want gaining traction, similar to how Trump's audiences at the debates were often filled with jeering crowds of Jeb or Cruz supporters

Many of the people in the audience likely work for the station and came down for the taping to be booers

It's a propaganda technique to make the audience watching at home think that sharing views with Tommy would make them unpopular in the eyes of their peers

However I guarantee you it does not work on the people who voted Brexit, although the tv shows try to make our views on Islam unpopular we must remember Brexit and Trump prove we are the majority

>maybe if you didn't express your opinion you wouldn't receive death threats.
>sat in front of giant sign reading free speech.

no no your a racist! not me!

obama tried to open the gates, but hopefully trump will close them.

In all my years of life, I have never watched something that induces so much rage in me as this... And I'm pretty confident I've "seen it all".

Guilt is irrelevant. It's the silence that they want.

There is. Normal folk hate these people.

That Brexit protester who said the best thing bout the EU was everyone having the same opinion accidentally hit the nail on the head.

One thing the right has to stop doing is allowing this outdated notion of "free speech" to be part of its morals. That's what allowed these parasites to get the power that they did. Hopefully we wont make the same mistake again.

It was futile. He surrounded himself with a literal horde of liberal self hating blind sheep that bleep anything "multicultural" and refuse to listen to any other opinion.

I'm honestly baffled at the fact that this guy willingly went into a lions den full of lefties and still held his ground.
That guy didn't have a single supporter there.

Fuck that woke nigger tho.

In the beginning of the clip.. Just how many seconds did it take from saying "I´m a muslim" to going on about bombing people with anthrax? :^)

>Australian
>Hasn't already killed himself

i wish it happened more often

Holy shit this video is making me rage so hard. I'm having to watch it in minute clips to take a breath and calm down. I had no idea the UK was this far gone. I thought Brexit was a good sign, but this is appalling. Like planet of the apes - a bunch of monkeys and one human.

When we win friends, please remember that these are the kind of people we were fighting.

I hope you guys don't let things get out of control.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxGuPMGcSXY

From my prospective he seemed to be more worried about Islamic Laws being pushed into society when they are immigrants, most of them illegally in the UK. He's not being racist, he's showing a concern that if you pull the rug out from a native population to appease an invading illegal one, backlash is imminent. The total lack of regulation these people have that are flooding in is mind boggling. The working class should be pissed. The Muslim minority is being exploited and the English man [who happens to be white, but that's all anyone cares about] is being left to search for a new beginning, when it's their government who is failing them.

This was from 2013. Our lügenpresse is just as fucked as yours is. These programs are just things like Rachel Madow or Daily Show with a panel rather than one person. They're completely manufactured.

Nope, not watching that shit again. Watched it like a year ago and i still haven't recovered.

>Islamist
>Muslim
>Islam
>"I get confused because those are all different things"

>tiny minority meme

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

>I get death threats every day, here are some of them, look
>stop being racist!
>everyone applauds

So she has no point and just shouts "you're racist!" and that's it, and the audience buys this? What the fuck? I'm literally mad right now. How has out society gotten to this stage?

probably. the minorities probably know they deserve it as well.

Liberals believe everything they see/hear in the BBC, Guardian etc.

They're literally a planted audience.

>"You are a racist bigot!!"
GO GIRL!

Tommy Robinson is a limp dick faggot. Take 5 minutes and read Wikipedia. He's denounced his past and his "racist comments"

Did this really happen?

i don't want to watch the video tbqh because it sounds enraging as fuck

tommy robinson is a cunt

its funny seeing amerifats see him as some kind of crusader when he is just a football hooligan who went a bit too far

first time i watched this my blood pressure skyrocketed, but yeah the second time i can see it's a facade, the people he's arguing with are actors and so is the audience. we got trump and brexit.

On a positive note, even the normies in the YT comments realize how ridiculously idiotic the crowd and panel were.

yup, exactly that.
But don't get a too wrong picture. These crowds are usually handpicked.

He loaned his brother in law some money in an illegal way. No one else is locked up for a 'crime' like that, but the british state hates him.

One bit of bonus infuriating is that he is defending their values. The Islamists would beat that woman for showing her skin, let alone talking in public. They'd have raped and honor killed her. They'd fling that cocksucking faggot from the top of a roof. They'd ban the whole discussion and murder anyone who spoke ill of their religion.

But no - speaking against them is bigotry. We must tolerate them until they have the power to exterminate us. I almost want to live to see it, just so I can trade a few goats for one of those liberal cunts and beat the shit out of her before I rape her to death.

yeah that's what happens. It's very dystopian.

I don't care for the guy, but when people don't even listen to what he has to say, and just shout "you're racist!", something is very wrong. Not one of them could name a single incident of him being a racist but they still kept shouting it at him.

so many shitskinned muslims pretending to be white britons on Sup Forums, don't you have a retarded book to be worshipping Mofaggot?

Watched the vidya. .... the rage keeps coming

>tfw going to study in Britain in autumn
Is it really that bad if I express any non-liberal opinion there at all? I probably won't even dare to touch Sup Forums there or if the university finds out they'd kick me out.

this.
It's a typical zionist debate tactic, that when you run out of arguments (or have none to begin with) to straw-man and constantly interrupt, so the actual point of you're opponent gets drowned in bullshit.
The average normie then rather remembers the buzzwords and half-truths, than the actual argument that was made by the other side.

It's sickening.

>>so many shitskinned muslims pretending to be white britons on Sup Forums

That's ironic coming from you Ahmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=I63HLSTYrAs

One of the biggest redpills I had when I was younger was realising Tommy was right.

Actually it wasn't that Tommy was right, it was that Tommy wasn't allowed to voice his opinion. Literally heard zero arguments in this.

humans are not rational in groups. rational conversation doesn't work.

In the end, you are either a commie, a fascist, or sidelined. Wish it wasn't this way, but it is.

And I'm not a fucking commie.

>Tommy wasn't allowed to voice his opinion

In my mind you should be able to say whatever the fuck you want. Pretty sure I'm a Nazi because I believe that. Such a racist and bigoted view.

Well? Don't keep a nigga waiting...

yes, it's one of the most enraging videos out there, to be honest

As a History Buff and an education in history i literally REEEEE'd at his comments about Baghdad, center of learning, ohh thank you islam for preserving knowledge.

Shoot me, right now.

>2013 vid

Great thread, OP.

A lot of the Greek manuscripts were preserved by Islamic Scholars. That's a fact, and no matter how much you hate the religion it cannot be changed.

While I do agree with this guy, he wasn't being very coherent. Understandable, he was caught in the heat of the moment and constantly being inturrupted. But if he or someone else would've been able to stop him and explain his points a bit better I think it would've done him well. Too bad there wasn't someone in the audience at least willing to play devil's advocate.
Probably all too afraid to be called a racist and shunned.

>A lot of the Greek manuscripts were preserved by Islamic Scholars.
so did the Byzantine Empire and many catholic monks in western europe

That's a bunch of bullshit, the Byzantines preserved them and they made their way to Europe to be translated by monks into Latin

Its partially true.
You fail to mention, as is often done, that modern Islam is signifigantly different from back then. It actually was quite a secular society, sort of like today in America. Strong religious influence and undertone, but not a religous state.
Those achievements were because Islam wasn't a major societal influence. As Islam has become more central, that has changed.

The way Robinson has been treated truly makes me sick

His children have been attacked and threatened by Muslims and the police refuse to protect them, if he ever calls the police the first thing they do is arrest him.

(((islamic))) scholars.

You confuse them with the enslaved Persians and easterners fishchip.

Most supposed Islam scientific achievements were what said. The difference is once the Muslims had conquered them they didn't give much of a fuck what they did after 'converting' until much later

I like Tommy. But he's gone full fucking zionist recently like an idiot.

Zionists realize the alt right is on the rise and are desperately trying to infiltrate it like they do with all political movements to make sure it's pro zionist and pro talmudic judaism.

Tommy's been subverted and it's a shame because he was a good lad.

Now he's just a fucking shill.

>women

Holy shit. Giving women rights was a mistake.

Wow UK is completely fucked if that video is accepted as normal in your country.

At least you had the balls for brexit (maybe).

Mehmet, don't move the kebab shop to Poland

>No, not that one Aziz. Illustrated version, with people. Put that one in the burn pile

poor fucking sod
even after articulating his argument and showing the correlation between Islam and revolting acts, he's still just pushed aside with a mere "WAYCISS BIGOT", feel so sorry for him

The best part about this is the fact that Tommy takes the time to make the distinction between Islamists and other types of groups, but in Britain that is considered either too racist or "too confusing".

I think right now he's long past trying to convince muslims.

This shit is so orwellian it has to be comedy at this point. Especially with the F R E E S P E E C H aesthetic in the background.

>go to war for them
>create israel for them
>still hate us

Fucking Jews.