Oy vey goy The ultimate redpill is to not breed!

>Oy vey goy The ultimate redpill is to not breed!
>Western women are all degenerate sluts so don't have sex!

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y597ZkuhhsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By linking more useful threads.

Inferior genes eliminate themselves.
What's the issue?

FUCK OFF ADVERTISING FAGGOT

i always imagined them as a bunch of whiny faggots. like if you aint into dating thats cool and all, but these dudes are just MRAs with patchier neckbeards and bigger fedoras talking about how all women are evil. just nasty lookin dudes who need to shave and shower

fine rural towns where traditional values and a white population is and settle down there, grow an army, beat down the normies, establish traditional and white society as the new norm for cities as well. any questions?

>FBI threads
>advertising
Why find dirt on Hillary when you can post in a slide thread?

Criminally underrated post.

Probably when I actually grow up and not make excuses anymore

A good percentage of people on his board haven't even gotten a handjob. It's easier to consider that if you make all women into whores you can make the play that you don't need to reproduce.

>treat her as you would your queen

This is the most cucked shit I've read in a long time

Cuckold

Women ARE all bisexual whores ie degenerate sluts.

if you do this you leave all of the women to the men who won't give a shit about your ideology

If you want proof MGTOW is full of beta losers go through the comments on a MGTOW YouTube video, none of those guys would ever have girlfriends/wives in the first place. Just like centuries ago they would have been the men who were left behind and didn't reproduce, except now they have this MGTOW meme to hide behind as an excuse. The movement doesn't really have any substance beyond anecdotal evidence and the male equivalent of feminists just whining about muh bad experiences

the whole MGTOW movement can be summed down to

>if I don't try I don't fail

This is made up.
I know that unless they had literal 14 year old in their data different category would have made the top on male side.

Nah. It's been empirically verified by numerous studies on female sexual malleability.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html

Women = Dyke whores that use men for money, protection and children

are you drunk i said male side.

*ejaculates into 150 dollar dakimakura*

Beta cucks used to reproduce cuz they had a job and a woman was forced to marry and live with losers who abused them, well not any more. The future will be filled with chads now, say your pathetic genes goodbye

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

>be white
>risk half your money and investments now and forever with child support
OP is right!

Show those Jews who's boss by raising a child who's probably not yours, and then continue to stick it to those Jews by raising that mulatto son even if your wife decides to drop you like Jeb Bush.

That'll showah who's boss!

>boo hoo
Women ARE biologically programmed to seek the top males, and accept to live as part of a harem (that's why btw, lesbian behavior is considered less disgusting than gay behavior)

In a strong patriarchal society women are kept in check. In a weak, decadent and feminist society sluts gonna slut.

High five the guy.

Eh, I'm not MGTOW, but I'm really starting to sympathize with them.

I took the virginity redpill and can't spit it out. I've gone out of my way to look for virgin qts, and I just can't find them.

I joined a Church, I picked up a job at a bookstore, I even started wasting money taking courses like "Intro to Literature." I've met plenty of women. I started seeing a few of them, too, but they're all whores or serial monogamists.

At this point, I've resigned myself to finding a virgin or dying alone. Having more white kids isn't going to fix the problem anyway. We need political action to save white countries.

Yeah but knowing deep down inside that the woman you love is intrinsically a lesbian whore is too much to take. Theyre essentially dykes that jew off men for resources and babbys. Absolutely disgusting.

>while driving to the restaurant on my first date with a woman, i asked her if she would beat our children
What the fuck.

>when she said no i turned around and left her, i bet she is on her third marriage
How does that follow?

>marry a woman who has never been at a bar or party
>ask your woman to abandon all friends she had in favor of yours
>threat her like a queen
>people never change
>church church church

The ultimate blue pill.

>implying most of the mgtow are so by choice

also
>1 post by this ID

shut up neckbeard

Fucking virgin

>deep down inside muh feelings, boo hoo
A woman is what her surrounding environment expect her to be (with obvious exceptions, see bell curve).

If kept in check they turn into breeders, mothers, essential support for the family which is the building block for society. If not the behave like their animal instinct tells them to do.

Thank god the weeb faggot is here to lecture us on how it really is when it comes to women

"You have a completely understandable and empathetic position young white man. I completely see your perspective and see why any young white man would be hesitant to marry in such an anti-male, anti-white environment. But it is precisely this reason why it is important to marry and breed, if only for the sake of the young white baby that was born today, tomorrow, and 10 years from now. Are you really such a pathetic and weak individual that you're unwilling to endure a bit of nuisance in order to guarantee at least a last stand for the sake of your race?"

>argument

Not an argument

>Are you really such a pathetic and weak individual

Are you really so stupid you have to use shame tactics in your arguments instead of simply having valid points?

> I'm happy
> The Jews are happy

What's the problem?

And everyone in the bus stood up and applauded.

look around goy. If there's anything libtards have taught us, it's that shame tactics work on 99% of individuals. stupid fuck

>A woman is what her surrounding environment expect her to be
Err... no. A woman acts like what her surrounding environment expects her to act publicly, but goes back to acting in accordance with her solipsistic nature when there's no one watching with a critical eye. There's a reason why most human cultures used to put physical limitations on women in addition to trying to "raise them right".

>>treat her as you would your queen
No wonder Greece is such a fucking shit hole

It obviously doesn't work on the people here otherwise we wouldn't be here you dumbass moron. If shame tactics had worked on us we never would have come to or stayed on Sup Forums. How fucking stupid are

Good luck with your top 10% superior genes against 10 Ahmeds and their 100 children, who somehow dont want to eilminate themselves.

Seen a lot of this type of D & C subversion here on Sup Forums lately. Selectively picking the worst degenerate whores and portraying them as the norm... just as feminists selectively pick the worst males to try and propagandize their own ideology. Many such cases.

>(((they))) are selectively picking the worst degenerate whores and portraying them as the norm, guise!
>implying that they could just pick the actual norm to make their case

couldn't

Yes all those inferior white and asian high IQ genes.

We need more superior low IQ violent African and middle eastern genetics.

Only people on pol are stupid enough to think genetically fitter = better.

You're a pussy that's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y597ZkuhhsA
Women do what they are told. If giving the order is are masculine men, that is. If we wanted to we could send them all back to the proverbial kitchen tomorrow, but the truth is there's a lot of weak and emasculated men in the West, clogging any such attempt (pic kinda related).

Also from () "YOUR A FAGGOT!!1 FU WEEB!2|" to () "y u shame me, boo hoo" in just 1 post. The cognitive dissonance is strong with you.

Yes, mine was an oversimplified version you filthy kike.

Keep living in your fantasy like all "real men" on Sup Forums seem to do

Thing is, I've kind of gone mgtow, by choice, and it's been one of the best things for me.

I call it "Monk Mode" but after dating far too many for far too long (and even marrying once for a little while) I figured it couldn't hurt to just focus on myself and improving myself.

I now have more money in the bank than ever in my life, I'm in better shape, I'm looking at a decent sized promotion coming my way, and my stress levels have dropped significantly.

I still get a lot of attention, but I ignore the women in favor of self improvement. Once you start looking at them objectively (i.e. Not wanting something from them) she is revealed for her blandness.

Just be patient. Work on yourself. Improve yourself. Don't be in such a rush to anchor yourself down when you're still fixing the sails.

>Yes, mine was an oversimplified version you filthy kike.
But that's basically what the other user was talking about, you dirty Saracen rape baby. Even if you train her to act properly from early childhood, you still can't just let her do her own thing and expect her not to backstab you, and that's pretty depressing. If you want to fix this, goy, what you really need to do is to reeducate the men first to have the same expectations from a woman as they would from a pet. As it is, they expect "true love" when the affection they get is no more deep than the one you'd get from a house cat.

People who tell you not to pass on your genes are your enemy. Always remember that.

It's the other way around, men Who used to pay for a wife are now refusing to do so.

I'm a MGTOW monk. Pursuing earthly passions which includes women btw, like pursuing money etc. will blind you to the truth and you will fail at some point. Even the good women are flawed in that they will try to manipulate (get emotional hooks in) all the men they are around - the boss, coworkers, family and ofcourse boyfriend/husband. Once they have a proper "emotional response" from a male i.e. they can make him hurt using words or by withdrawing affection, they feel safe and empowered, because if anything bad happens or they need something they can then leverage those males around you.

If you don't let them hook their claws in you, then you're at first a challenge but ultimately there is no reason for you two to have any relationship. If you want a romantic relationship with a woman, you have to give her the impression that she is at least hooking you a little bit. So it basically means - to have a relationship today requires you to basically undermine your personal integrity and emotional freedom to what is best described as an emotional, manipulative flawed person who doesn't really understand a man's position in the world nor really wants him to succeed outside what would also benefit her.

So do that at your own peril. I intend not to do it where the only outcome is sex, because casual sex itself is also damaging if there is not potential to create a family. The male meme of many partners is degenerate. You're damaging your ability to natural emotionally bond with someone, as are women who have many partners. If you find the right partner - do you want to be damaged, and secretly hate them because she doesn't have some of the things that your previous partners had? Those who can fight their drives that they know are not good for them, do so.

Another thing:
The proper way to control this manipulative side of female nature is to not let them speak. I've seen it in recent years: in almost all relationships the women babble on like they run on electricity. Babbling has no value, as we men know. Women babbling is their way of getting hooks into men around them. They just babble until their voice overpowers your own. That is their main weapon and they are far more naturally skilled at speaking than men, they react to the conversator quickly, they fake stuff better etc. They are skilled in deception. We men have given up our greatest strength in men-women relationships which is physical strength over women. We have outlawed it. Womens strength of emotional manipulation is today, on the other hand, is "free" and more rampant than it ever was.

If you do not want to totally exclude women from all dealings in your life, tell them to shut up, and after they are hurt for a little, if they recognize that you're are better equipped for leadership than them, they will shut up and listen.

Do you masturbate?

If yes, how can you condemn casual sex and monogamy as dirty and unclean?

If no, how can you claim that you are abstaining from women for this or that reason, when you are clearly abstaining from sex instead, and thus for other reasons.

Good point.
I don't and it's somewhat true - though in my mind even casual sex is not in the same category as masturbation - but I see it as loss of seed/energy too, so now I'd avoid it just for that reason alone. But even before I stopped fapping, after the last casual fling I had I knew that it just doesn't make me really happy and it's not good to do this unless you really want to make a family with that girl. Otherwise (like office romance) it's just masturbation with each other's emotions, mind games and a bit of hedonistic pleasure. At the end both parties are a bit worse off typically, and though you carry that memory for the rest of your life it isn't serving you in any way.

Sexuality was sacred for a reason - using it improperly damages us psychologically. This is a fact and it's totally absent from modern sex-positive culture, even though we are all somewhat aware of it. It is pushed to the side as an uncomfortable truth.

>you're just abstaining from sex

The thing is there are two motivators why men chase women:
1) sex
2) female validation (which usually requires sex) which raises our serotonin, so life seems easier and we see less problems and our confidence is raised

So if you remove those motivators, there is no real reason to pursue women (except to have children). So your point is not that well developed. If you abstain from sex, you've already removed half the motivation to engage with women altogether.

The validation part:
I've noticed that if I have casual sex, then I'm for like 3 days to a week feeling better, more confident etc (high serotonin), then I'm again more miserable. That's why men have sex once, keep coming back to their "drug dealer" for more, it's how we get hooked (we don't want to feel the "low", the misery). I've seen my friends - at 18 they have been given a taste of pussy from a girl who chose them (and she wasn't even his type), and through sex a chemical addiction called love develops, and they are still together after 15 years even though they have many problems and the guy would never leave her, even though he could objectively do better.

Therefore I saw this chemical emotional addiction as dangerous too and decided to abstain from it when I can. This also means no flirting etc.

TLDRfag

It's population control brain washing.

Thats fine with me.. I put an enormous amount of my life into chastity, which doesnt merely mean to try to become puritanical or maintain that. It means to understand desire and to watch it operate.

but muh dik

this
ancap when

>he doesn't get his gf to bring in women for his pleasure

beta af

>BGTOW*

Men know how to handle women.

You people are so fucking hopeless. Enjoy your endless confirmation bias.

>Women ARE biologically programmed to seek the top males,
No, women are programed to seek chads, which can be top males (very rarely) or just liars morons, women just don't know how to choose partners because in human evolution they were treated as private property with no right to choose partners

that was uncomfortable to read

>this is what happens to your mental state when you marry