Is he a Christian?

Is he a Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think so, he merely gains knowledge and derives life-strategies from the "archetypes" found in biblical stories. He doesn't accept the salvation of a literal Jesus Christ.

Unimportant. What he is, is based.
youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE

He recognizes common themes within Ancient myths and the lessons they're meant to tell.

Just watch his videos m8

Yes

don't really care
does it matter if he is?

of course it matters

he has said he is. I think he thinks he has to be, as a white man

>he thinks he has to be, as a white man
lmao wrong. as a white man your are obligated to NOT be religious.

The straight-white/(christian)-male on college campus is not a meme, it's real.

Holy fuck. Those people are impossible to deal with. How do you hold a conversation with someone like that.

They say there's a suicide epidemic, let's hope they all go.

This is hard to watch after seeing other videos. Watching an actual intellectual run head long into ideologues and try to actually argue is like watching him talk to a wall.

>How do you hold a conversation with someone like that
>Watching an actual intellectual run head long into ideologues and try to actually argue is like watching him talk to a wall
This is the problem with group-think.

It actually doesn't. But he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Great video all the way through, but he talks about a need for religion towards the end (2 hour mark?) Idk.

Poor quality bait. Atheists take pride in evolution, but are incapable and/or unwilling to reproduce.

World view matters. You can understand people better and get their goals. If he was a hard core communist, we should be ignoring the guy.

Literally nothing wrong with that. Atheisn brought about nothing. Live and let live is the most dangerous subversive tool there is. Huamnity is regressing in the name of some made up god we call freedom. The majority merely stops at alcohol, drugs and sluts when it comes to freedom. They are numbed retards who shun anyone who would dare bring them factual information. Those people are content with cnn and their fake news meme calling anyone but themsekves true news.

>fake news
literally the worst buzzword of 2016, we're going to be dealing with this being thrown around for a long time

I'm not atheist but look, if man when left free can't live properly, then what the hell is the point of trying to enslave him? God made us free, Christ never said go beat people with sticks so they can become Christians and change their way of life. He basically said live and let live. The American founding fathers got it right,

That freedom is meme tier. True freedom comes with knowledge. The forefathers of usa had knowledge, when they say "live and let live", the context is that you would have to have knowledge, like they did. Even basic survival skills which most people knew at that time. Anything that makes one use the brain.

Today, live and let live means living like a dog.

Yeah but the american people back then didn't really have knowledge, they were just more religious. I don't know, I think it's silly to go beat up stoners and binge drinkers, it's basically natural selection at work so let them shit themselves.

He's a Jew.

>But pronouns are too much to show solidarity
8:24
This is Maoism.