Cocky roaches in Germany

Why do Germans allow this?

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZdbLya7XHs
youtube.com/watch?v=9_x8MG4JWbI
youtube.com/watch?v=IKqMvkqu0v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mashALLAH very nice video clip. i see many butthurt wh*te christcuck monkeys disliked. but thats the only thing they can do, they get beaten up and get killed like a bitch they are when they see an muslim irl.

Is that a manlet convention ?

Why are non-humans even allowed to post on this board ? Get the fuck out, roach.

shut your mouth wh*te monkey.

try it in america turkroach

checked.

Strange how Germany censors pretty much most songs, videos, and movie clips off of Youtube or has GEMA send copyright takedowns, but some random roach doesn't get shit for using movie footage.

That is a lot of men with tiny dicks.

Because they could fuck us up.

Kill yourself you filthy fucking roach you are a literal Discusting abomination

t. cuck

Just luring them into a false sense of security. The unstoppable Hans&Franz chimpout will happen . All the Alhamdulillahs will pee their counterfeit Nike pants. None will get far. Kek wills it.

All those muscles just make them bigger targets, cuz real life isn't full of chest high walls for them to hide behind.

How come your cuckran are based on jewish fairytails?

roach detected

getting serious douche chills here.
fucking faggot muslims think they can claim white racist american biker culture.
same thing here in australia, some roach wants to be a hardcore outlaw biker but still is a devout muslim.
so fucking gay, american bikers would kill these faggots for admitting they hold allegiance to allah first before the club.

luckiest paki ever.
that white kid could have cracked his skull like an egg if he knew how to fight.

I thought Turkish Muslims couldn't get tattooed can anyone explain this?

I thought motorcycle gangs was more an American thing.

Seconding this

why not

I thought because of Islam dude isn't it prohibited or something?

nah its cool

tattoos and earrings and shit were popular in ottoman era soldiers back in 16th century actually

So what's the deal then? I have a serious question had the Ottoman empire still been in control in the middle east. Would the middle east be less retarded in terms of Islam and politics?

Nothing for them to claim as they have associations with the "enforcement division" of an American MC. If after looking at the vid you have to ask, then u wont understand

where is islam there are retarded

ISIS wahabism

it would be same retardedness but you wouldnt hear about it because we would be massacring those who try to rebel.

because western whites are cucks. thankfully they're doomed to extinction because it's just pathetic

germany? more like turkmany
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

not even france can escape
youtube.com/watch?v=cZdbLya7XHs

shhhhhhhh

oh wow....
Thing in Bulgaria are the fucking worst but even we wont allow gypsy fucking scum to make propaganda videos ...

Pole vs Roach, who wins?

i met a turk in bulgaria last year, he was like "we are sons of ottomans lol" :DDD

no muslim can be a member of an outlaw mc.
they require you to pledge allegiance to the club and only follow the laws of the club.
islam asks the exact same, they cant have it both ways.

eh you dont know how relaxed turkish version of islam is.

He should really try it anywhere outside of the cuckold ring (UK, Germany, Sweden, France, Belgium). People are kind of sick of arrogant muslim filth.

Religious war now.

kek I'm glad we sent so many subhumans to gayropean lands

we already have enough trash as it is, thanks for taking off some of the burden alemania

an austrian

they were started back in 60s-70s when american culture was more popular among turks

These guys look alpha and they could probably destroy everyone ITT.

But of course beta white bitches can only act though on the internet.

Pathetic

Glad I have my turkish GF and am about to convert soon.

That's interesting especially considering Mexicans did the same thing here in America. They started the Mongols the name based off the mongol-turkish armies of Genghis Khan.

Everyone.

at least you have high standards and sweet doublets roach.

kek

Gee I can't tell if you're trolling or a muslim or both

>barbarians
>not calling it roach riders

because roach riders woul be gay

>be proud turkish descendant of Mongols that killed millions of Muslims
>adopt Arab supremacism
>spread arab supremacism elsewhere

Roaches dont realize how cucked they are

pretty good b8.

Middle easterners are notorious homosexuals. Its in their genetics however it is forbidden in most cases in Islam so they must hide the practice.

Notice how there is only men in this video and yet there is much focus on their bodies and being body beutiful.

Homosexual clubs.

I have a question for Turks what do you guys think of Islam and Arabs? Is there some sort of mutual respect or rivalry? Given the chance would Turks invade an conquer Arab countries for the restoration of the Ottoman empire?

it's actually worse then that

>be proud turkish muslim
>don't know that your ancestors were converted through genocide and rape
>call non-muslim turks who remembers the truth traitors

it's a struggle to even breathe in this fucking cesspit

half of the country hates ar*bs (maybe even more). the rest is learning now, since they get to live with their """religion brothers""" after taking in 3 million refugees

>turkish muslim outlaw mc 'the turks' pictured shortly after beating up some kuffar scum (1979)

arabs should be eradicated. islam have to be controlled through government and shit.

Fun fact:
One of the chiefs is a Greek

Tell me Hans, do such collectives have German members?

arrgh, I have deleted the wrong post.

Yes.
Hells Angels, Bandidos and even Osmanen Germania have German members.

>“Greek“
Yeah, Pontic isn't really a term for Greek
I bet his parents are liberal muslims from Izmir, nice “yunan“ you got there

kek. do they really have german members? how come?

They aren't nationalists, that's why.

But I prefer they Yugo-Wannabe-MCs:
youtube.com/watch?v=9_x8MG4JWbI

is this what german "motorcycle gangs" do? just make shitty rap videos on youtube while their homo friends cosplay in the background?

Only little gay MCs do this shit, you won't see a rap video by Bandidos, Hells Angels or Satudarah

I thought German based gangs would be pretty nationalist, yet video shows a lot of turks etc next to them.

What a whole load of larping. More proof that the Turkish people are inferior

All MCs in Germany are full of migrants

youtube.com/watch?v=IKqMvkqu0v4

:-DDDDDDDD cowards

The funny thing is most of them have lowtier jobs where they serve white Germans and at the weekend they meet up in their own cheap as hell club house and larp as osmans.

basically this

They run the criminal buisness here.