Based Merkel is going to ban fake news to stop Russian propanda before the 2017 German election

Based Merkel is going to ban fake news to stop Russian propanda before the 2017 German election.
After seeing how Putin stole the US presidential elections by using hacking and Kremlin fake news propaganda , Merkel and German intelligence are investigating to stop Putin from stealing the 2017 German election.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14T1SZ

Merkel is one step ahead of Putin right now. She won't get fooled like Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHflhJlzjwY
focus.de/politik/deutschland/wie-sicher-fuehlen-sich-frauen-in-deutschland-entsetzt-schob-ich-die-haende-weg-dieses-bild-hat-sich-eingebrannt_id_6462730.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But like Hillary, won't Merkels campaign heavily rely on fake news?

merkel sux

but they wont succeed lmao. If USA couldn't stop these "attacks" from russia, then how is Germany supposed to stop them?

>Ministry of Truth

We are really getting this right? This is some kind of joke.

Yesterday seen somewhere about 50% of germans arent negativ about a Ministry of Truth.

>wake me up

Thats because you guys are mega cucks, im ashamed of my ancestral homeland

When will we finally hold Putin accountable for global warming and WW2?

source
>60%

>She won't get fooled like Clinton
>Merkel is one step ahead of Putin

Oh really

No one on Sup Forums can fuck with Merkel. Thats a guarantee.

Anyone spreading memes about the German Election should be arrested and thrown in jail!!!

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

>my ancestral homeland
No one gives a fuck about your ancestral homeland, cuck.

Magnificent bait

Thank you for letting that American poser know. Hes a bitch

>oh no guys our american puppet leaders will be replaced by russian puppet leaders
What a shame.

gr8 pastabait maple nigger

>Leaf

mfw we're getting ready for WW3 and it's going to be against Germany again but thid time they're turbo globalists. Germany has no chill.

>when

You make a mistake in your reasoning. Of course the refugees can be stopped at the German border or EU border. Tell the Italians to stop rescuing in the mediteranean. We're not even trying to stop them right now.

Say it with me now.

FUCK RUSSIA

Germany banning foreign news? Interesting... Godspeed Hans, 1488

You European cuckolds love authoritarianism. You retards need someone telling you what to do even if it means let Abdul fuck your wife and sisters while you work to pay for their welfare and prostitutes

Germany needs to ban everything coming from Fascists. Arrest everyone apart of Alt Right Germany

says the country that elected an orango dictator for president

even though a woman won by 3 million votes

Fuck you enrique. America is the greatest country on the face of the planet because the people here are autonomous and individuals who oppose the authoritarian shit these European retards love. You fucktards just luck the iq to produce a cohesive society

Say whatever you want but Russian interferences must be stopped. Unless you want your elections to be a meme circus.

not sure if joking or serious

Fake News means stories talking about how the media fake the news with actors.

Haven't German news consisted of nothing but "fake news" lately?

fake news is anything critical of this fat dyke childless monstrosity of a woman.

A LEAF

youtube.com/watch?v=QHflhJlzjwY

here you go

t. sharter

Continue to believe RT if you want to turn into a shithole level of the post-Soviet space.

Do as your leader says sheep. Don't listen to the fake news the refugees are good and you guys need them to do the labor anyway

Well, maybe you should start being productive instead of whining how bad your country is. Are you waiting for others to look after you?

Kremlinshills proxy

>post
We make new space comrade.
No but seriously RT is good when it comes to international reporting. Gives you the other side of the story and reports on things others wont. All news is biased.

>rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic

58% of women surveyed by Emnid for "Bild am Sonntag" said that public places are far less secure for them than before Merkels refugee policy.
focus.de/politik/deutschland/wie-sicher-fuehlen-sich-frauen-in-deutschland-entsetzt-schob-ich-die-haende-weg-dieses-bild-hat-sich-eingebrannt_id_6462730.html

That is a fucking great idea if you want to be raped, robbed or murdered, fucking splendid. Almost ALL accounts of people being raped/murdered that I read about in the news are people who 'approached' the immigrants. That is those who work in refugee camps, hitching a ride with them or going into their home for some reason without heavy Swedish male backup (except Malmö where it can happen anywhere since it's like 50% muslim).

As long as her party members dont fall for phishing attempts and have their emails hijacked by l33t russian haxorz they shouldnt have a problem.

>She won't get fooled like Clinton

You mean exposed for the lying two-face she is.

Julian Assange has claimed since the leaks from the DNC started coming out that they were not from Russia hacking the DNC despite Hillary Clinton and the DNC blaming Russia for the hacks.

As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks

Merkel is part of the system (KALERGI PLAN).

RT should be banned and russians in the EU should be sent back unless they are reprocessed as asylum seekers and pass background checks.

Russkies want to play fuckwit. Fine. No comfy EU for you.

Reminder to Russies.

You barely managed to beat Germany the last time out. Stay in your own borders and make Russia great. Do not propagandize and subvert or you will become best korea. Stop funneling muslims and africans into the EU.

Donations of Russkie origin to groups in EU nations should be banned unless they are exclusively charitable and non political.

Checked

>Julian Assange has claimed since the leaks from the DNC started coming out that they were not from Russia hacking the DNC despite Hillary Clinton and the DNC blaming Russia for the hacks.
>As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks
>Merkel is part of the system (KALERGI PLAN).

Are you fucking stupid. Russkie sites and shills have been following agendas for 4 years. Shut it down.

Russians are arming refugees with rape serums so that they can rape German women and children thus creating religious tensions which will result in a full blown civil war all across the EU.
And knowing how libruhl most of the narratives are, the cops will probably be on the islamic side.
3 million dead muslims is enough for nationalism to return to europe.

As if they give a fuck about your dreams.

Hitler Must be proud

The fact that someone who has basically destroyed Europe still even has a 5% chance to win should tell everyone how hopeless that country is.

>Russians are arming refugees with rape serums so that they can rape German women and children thus creating religious tensions which will result in a full blown civil war all across the EU.
>And knowing how libruhl most of the narratives are, the cops will probably be on the islamic side.
>3 million dead muslims is enough for nationalism to return to europe.

Russkies have been funneling shit into the eu over the swedish border, playing the old cold war game of ramping mad arabs against the EU and US, orchestrating muslim terror like they ran the baader meinhif, using GRU involved in human trafficking to shut vermin into the EU, funding whacko political factions, propagandizing in other nations politics, co-orinating open border leftists and their old cold war stooges on the left and now also the right.

Time the US and European nations with pride told them to get fucked,

Russkies. We have our eye on you.

We don't like what we see.

Every tyranny is a bubble, and Merkels brutal dictatorship wont be an exception, in fact it's already popping. Next stop are firing squads!

>Fact check status: PENDING

Go back Hans, don't bring your cuck shit here. Go prep the bull back home your Germany cuck. Merkel invited a horde of invaders to your nation to change the population demographic this is a war and you ran. Then praised the leader that brought it. You are fucking disgusting. Leave my country you sick fuck.

>As if they give a fuck about your dreams.

The touble with a full blown autistic regime like the russkies is they don't give a fuck about anything except pretending they are living in 1850 and trying to subvert and cause chaos in Europe.

Fuck them..

Don't be so upset about Brexit, Putin didn't rig it.

>Merkel putting the stasi in charge of ministry of truth

I believe in Beatrice, she's actually setting herself into power so she can sweep away all the corrupt and weak and become the dictator which Germany needs to save it from wave after wave of BETA invaders.

I agree with muslims on one thing, women are second grade citizens. We should have never given them right to vote or right to take public offices.

why germans replaced pic related with this cunt is beyond me.

>Don't be so upset about Brexit, Putin didn't rig it.

Funing UKIP
Funding the AFD
Financing FN
Financing BNP

Shilling for scottish independence
Shilling for race war
Shilling for open borders
Shilling for brexit

Fuck yourself.

Right after you, Merkel.

well written bait leaf

Too late now Mutti.

Putin realized that memes are a weapon with endless potential. No one can stop the memes.

yep the kalergie plan is still on going. merkel is part of the nwo

>Based Merkel

I still don't see the connection between actual hacking and spreading "fake news".

Kremlinshills filled Sup Forums. Be careful.

why are Kremlinshills bad?? they promote nationalists (like Trump), hate muslims and liberals..

tell me again why I should hate Kremlin.

Because, you fucking idiot, you're Croatian, and Putin is currently arming Serbia, and wants to establish Serbia as a Russian outpost in Europe.

So that's why.

better be with Serbia this time than with muslims. Go fuck yourself leftist piece of shit.

We should have never fought the Serbs in the first place. Look what we got, we became debt slaves to the jews.

Our lord and savior Putin will find a solution

milosevic wasn't the bad guy.. we were the good goys

In Russia there are no nationalists and hatred of Muslims. These Nationalists are in prison after the race riots of 2008. 20 million Muslims have Russian citizenship.

If there's one thing Germany needs it's a leader that's not as fucked in the head as merkel

Can't boot the poot

yeah, but why would putin support nationalist movements in EU??

are there sharia zones in Russia?

>You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.

are you legitimately arguing about whether or not you germans are absolute fucktards

I am also of german heritage, and boy am I glad it's just heritage

you idiots ruin everything you touch, we took everyone worth a fuck

stay cucked bratwurst-nigger

There's no doubt Russians are engaged in influencing public opinion in Europe.
There is also no doubt Merkel and her circle is awful and will destroy Europe.
Your only choice is to pick lesser evil I'm afraid. Running on happy thoughts and doublethink won't solve the problems.

What fucking muslims? There are like 7 muslims in croatia, and there are no refugees! What the fuck are you talking about?

thx, I was wondering what your new national anthem was going to be

>ancestral homeland

Dont kid yourself man, nothing is german in you.

Civitas sine sufraggi? Yes sir! We should also limit the types of work women can do.

Won't happen and would be disastrous. You people need to stop posting this bullshit. There will be no Fourth Reich, there will be no Nazism in Europe. If by some miraculous turn of events it happens, it will be an unmitigated disaster that will destroy Europe completely.
You're worse than fucking bronnies.

>bratwurst nigger

good for her

Croatia sided with muslims in war agaisnt Serbia, which makes no sense to me. Christians siding with muslim against christians...

btw, notice a trend in this graph.. looks like exponentional growth to me up to 2011 (when they probably left croatia for germany and other cuck countries).

are you genuinely retarded? We fought Serbs literally because they wanted to fight with us, not because we chose to fight them. When someone wants to take 33% of your country the only proper response is to fight back. Or you are saying we should have just let "RSK" go and join Greater Serbia? If yes, you are cuckest of cucks

Holy shit you are beyond fucking redemption. How can someone who wants to butcher your country not be a bad guy? Also shit in Croatia started almost 2 years before any islamic fundamentalists appeared in Bosnia, you should know that. I am genuinely interested if you can refute anything from this or paragraph above btw. Cant believe i have to explain this to another Croat, for fucks sake

If someone told me Croats are speaking like this I would have called him a fucking liar. Rare few redpilled Cro's, but you probably have more redpilled people than us.

>(((ban [...] news)))
Good job Germany!

>yeah, but why would putin support nationalist movements in EU??
To weaken Europe, public opinion is split.
In some states of the Caucasus banned the sale of alcohol and there better not to appear Russian. Otherwise, there is a chance to get shot or abduction into slavery.

Slobo didn't want to butcher you, he just wanted to be a new Tito. Then when that failed he wanted Serbs in Croatia, perhaps as a way to put pressure on you.
He wasn't really that smart you know. He was just a middle-tier bureaucrat who managed to gain power in a time of chaos.

>Russkies have been funneling shit into the eu over the swedish border
Ah yes, the Russian-Swedish border, one of the most heavily-trafficked in the world

yeah, and what did we gain in hindsight?? a jew heading our CB and converting our people into debt slaves??

we both fucked up, serbs by starting the agression and we by siding with muslims.

we should have just fucked up bosina and split it in half.

>Merkel declares war on circle shape flags with sun glasses. States they are literally Hitler.

youre stupid dude. he will literally do anything to split up yuro alliances to strengthen his power. get with it.

Duh, he's white.

oh my god, we're all going to die.

idiot.

we are not, we are not a target for muslims because we don't have welfare (because we're poor as fuck)

and we are poor as fuck, because our politicians are puppets who put other countries interest first.

we gained nothing with the war.