Redpill me on Dux Mea Lux. I think he was the greatest Italian in history

Redpill me on Dux Mea Lux. I think he was the greatest Italian in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2TSdz4eRvY
youtube.com/watch?v=BeKteHMhJdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I think he was the greatest Italian in history.
Nah. That was Enzo Ferrari.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2TSdz4eRvY

Vincere!!!!!!

Truly the greatest backflipper

fascists were always cucks and losers

Nah. That was Enrico Mattei.

Nah, That was Galileo Galilei.

Nah, it was Ezio Auditore

t. gommunist scum

bump

my favorite roman is caeser augustus.

>Battle for Babies
>Battle for Grain
>Quota 90 or Battle for Lira
>Autarky
>industrialized Italy
>almost exterminated mafia
>fit and womanizer
>helped Franco
>gave refuge and financed Ustashas
>wasn"t racist and didn"t hate Jews
>tought that Hitler was a moron since the start (Stresa Front )

His main mistake was that he didn't kept Italy neutral as Franco did to Spain. He was too easily impressed with Blitzkriegs success in France.

Vespasien was the greatest. He knew about the jewish threat and how to handle it.

Fat muso best muso

youtube.com/watch?v=BeKteHMhJdI

this
too bad the Frenchies killed him

Allying with Hitler was a gamble and his greatest mistake.

He was allied to Germany well before the first shots of WWII were fired.

If anything he should have known after the disasterous Abyssinian campaign that the Italian armed forces were in no state to attempt to be a european continental power.

Also the Italian military doctrine was quite different from German Blitzkreig. The closest thing Italy had to a tank before 1940 was a 3.5 tonne armored car.

German "Blitzkrieg" didn't even exist m8. It's a popular term to explain German success.

Nah. It was actually Gaius Octavius

German doctrine was heavily mechanized, mobile and relied upon the rapid capture of land. That was blitzkreig. Italy never expected or aspired to having such a mobile land force.

Literally a puppet for the Pope in Rome so they could surreptitiously support their war dog Hitler.

They killed gaddafi too and started the migrant crisis

>heavily mechanized
Nope. Most of Wehrmacht used horse transport.
I don't mean to say Germans didn't use mechanized formations in a good way. But that was simply evolution of old German ideas of manouver warfare, made more useful by having some highly-mobile combined-arms formations, not some unified doctrine called "Blitzkrieg".
Much of German success relied on their highly trained officer and NCO corps and the fact they were allowed and encouraged to seize initiative. Another big advantage was Luftwaffe and it's coordination with land forces.

Didn't Mussolini declare war on Greece without the knowledge of his highest generals lol. He failed miserably in north africa also.

Pietro Badoglio was the man behind every fail (since WW1), also he was the one that "betrayed" the germans. i still think he was just a british agent

He was atheist himself tho and stated that he didn't like Catholicism

so fash

t. re della commedia