YLYL Sup Forums edition

YLYL Sup Forums edition

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Why do a lot of women have such an over inflated view of themselves?

thats enough from you.

A FUCKING RAMP

Ayy

you know, i've seen this degenerate's pictures getting posted for years, not once have i managed to understand something simple:
HOW

A lot of guys do as well

Doesn't help that women usually have at least a couple of orbiters who keep repeating how beautiful and gorgeous they are.

Also doesn't help many of them aren't really in touch with reality on a bunch of things

Hahaha

lets pump some OC into this thread

i read that one actually, it says that autists are seven times more likely to be trans.

really made me think

raged.

Son of a bitch!!!

What a story, Mark

What am I looking at?

I don't see a "No Fun Allowed" sign
GTFO my board and gb2 Plebbit

I usually break the yolk on my eggs

fag

Because lots of men will fuck anything, and women are pampered by society

how

>but it's fun
That's the argument of degenerates and faggots

Back to stormfront with you.

Not funny

south east is truly best of best americans

What's the story behind that guy? I remember being away from the internet for a few days, then coming back and seeing this italian kid posted all over the place.

He and a Mexican kid fought. Mexican won. Kid Brings a Knife to avenge his humiliation and to restore the pride of being white. Cops is called and shoots the kid for bringing a Knife to School. thus further humiliating him and his race

This nigger lingo is pure fucking cancer

>woke af

>senpai

>lit

>GOAT

Holy shit. Anyone using these words unironically needs to be fucking shot in the back of the head.

I hope you report all these threads you post this into so you can get banned for reporting bullshit

iirc autist brings knives to school, stabs a kid or something, police tells him Fantorelli Mazacinni to drop his akimbo kitchen knivies

Berlusconi doesn't comply

So the cop drops him instead with a couple of shots

Kid isn't actually Italian, happened in Reno or some shit

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

And 80% or so of autistic people are men.

>Senpai

oh you mean FAMily?

germany called, they want their sense of humour back.

what

I'm imagining him galloping towards his would be victim.

Read the filename

To be fair, even if she has unreasonable expectations, it's her right to do so.

Like me, I'm no perfect man, but I won't lower my standards.
Something makes me think that if she's acting like this, it's because it works.

I would never want to be a kid in Nevada or Arizona. Having to deal with the spawn of illegal aliens (many of which have dads in jail) would be hell.

Hell, a decade ago, in Cumberland, MD, I had an 8 year old threaten to stab me and brandish a switch blade. I hate criminals' kids.

Can we please stop using the YLYL acronym, we look like 13 year old kids that browse Sup Forums.

back to your cage melbourne

yea we'll see who's the fag when I'm sucking your dick

someone taking it easy.

>tfw autism is generally more severe among women
>tfw not part of the 80%

I havent left my house in three days, my average day is -> workout in my house -> play video games in my house -> eat in my house -> watch TV in my house. I order food and essentials online, and only go outside to drive to my university when need be.
My diagnosis is "moderate to severe autism without cognitive impairment" or something.

HERMAPHRODITIC

Sentient meatbuns, the predecessor to fluffy ponies, based on touhou. I only know what half of these words even mean.

>Leaving your house.
Fucking normie

Get out NFA faggot.

How do I maximize my government autism bux?

Your argument is that of a boot licker.
Who are you to decide what's right on a Japanese image board?

There is men out there that fits her description that will fuck her.
I fucking hate how easy women have it. Life on easy mode.

>I fucking hate how easy women have it. Life on easy mode.
You sound like a whiny bitch.

Similar thing happened to me

A 12 year old or so brought a little knife to a basketball court, brandished it, threatened. Most guys there thought it was funny, i sure as hell didn't. Took the thing away and dragged him to his mom.

His dad's not in jail, but away working all the time or whatever

A little dipshit with a weapon is dangerous as fuck, the stupidity + lack of liability, a bad combination.

kek

well worth the read

Best thing I ever did was move to the midwest. Conceal Carry permits everywhere. Never had a kid pull a knife, but if one did, I would simply draw my Bodyguard 38, aim it at him, and the knife would hit the ground, one way or the other.

>America
>bantmaster

All your "bants" are "muh military". You're completely unable to take a joke.

Romania, Serbia, Estonia and the likes are better at banting.

kek

>Berlusconi doesn't comply

Kek

America and israel in the top right? Hahahaha

found the cunt :^) tee hee ^_^ xd xxd

no but really, kys

Ayyy

lost

but you are son

Because a lot of women are over-inflated.

Being female is a mental illness.

How have I never seen this gold? I almost died at "Hunger Games"

what did she pull out? a tumor?

Did he died?

Don't you worry, somehow and miraculously he survived, last i've read he suffered a stroke during his recovery.

does anyone have the version of this where a mother in the comments says 'as a mother of four autistic kids, I am offended' and then someone replies to her with a new meme with four autistic screechers.

keke

fag

It exists but I've not got it saved. Also those kids are 99% fetal alcohol syndrome, the odds of having four autistic children is astronomically low.

That chart is cancer, except for Canada but that doesn't coun't cos its easy

Your spot on this compass makes sense.

well also the midwest is the whitest conservative part of the u.s.

so you don't even need CCW