Italian referendum prize!

SpaghettiLads that voted 'no' are you going to get your free blowjob? To those in Rome who may have had it already how was it?

Also is this woman considered an embarrassment in Italy? Surely no one will ever want to date her after that much dick, apparently 50 or so people have already been blown... Just a tad on the degenerate side.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOiN-P5gXOe/?hl=de
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_of_Évry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque_of_Rome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WAIT
HOLD THE PHONE

I voted yes but I can always say that I voted no. Aware me on this slut and her blowjibbery ways

Free blowjob

Damn, I'll have to move to Italy, try to blend in, and say I voted no

what was the italian referendum about

one of you bellisimo mama mias explain this to me

Just get tanned and say meatball a lot, really loudly. You'll fit right in.

I hear you have to hold your hand a specific way to really get the English of an Italian just right

No you have to have proof and sign up or someshit on her tour, which is literally called 'pompar tour' or someshit in Italian can't remember.

What's blowjob in Italian?

Pompino.

It was about the abolishing the senate and substituting it with a non-elected body based on the Regioni, it was about taking away many powers from our versions of states and counties and giving those powers to the governement and suppressing some other fuckiwitted organ named CNEL (National Council of Economics and Labour) which served no fucking purpose.
What a blunder this referendum was my burgerprofriendo

Generally pompino, but also bocchino. There also are a thosand regional variants.

Here's the poster.

She's already done Rome yesterday I think, she said she was "Very tired. But s good day" are all Italians this slutty. I can't comprehend a girl handing out 50 BJs in one day. And she'll be doing this and loads of cities... She'll have a face like a painters radio by the end.

She is going to be one tired bitch. I remember reading about this on
Breitbart.

Many mouth and lip exercises to come

Pretty sure it's just bullshit. There are hundreds of Facebook pages dedicated to this kind of degrade and yet I haven't heard anyone talking about this. It this was real, there would have been at least one idiot sharing his experience with the rest of the pasta-baboons.

I'm not sure I could have a go after someone else. I'ld have to be first.

Idk apparently it was really discreet and around 50 people turned up in Rome. You had to hand in your phone before going in so you couldn't record or take pictures.
There's like a whole application she made online to get your free BJ. Probably involves proving you have no STD/STIs as well.

I wonder if she spits or swallows... Her parents must be so proud too! She lives in LA but she's from Naples though.

instagram.com/p/BOiN-P5gXOe/?hl=de she is a nigger slut

Why did she vote for "no" while liking black dicks? That's so counterproductive.
It's like voting for Trump while screaming "Mudslimes welcomed in my pusy!"
Btw: I'm redpilled enough to recognize bullshit. I need proof of her activities, otherwise I will not believe anything she said she did ever happened.

Because good part of the right isnt against immigrants.

Voted no
I will actually fly to my village this summer, some stop to Rome will be excellent

So are you saying that only the right voted for NO?

Just get a gf and do this every day

She's actually doing it? she better be using condoms.

m8 how can she suck dicks if condoms are put over them

ask op

this is hot I wish
I was Italian

You would lose your weapons.

Why do I love degenerate women so much? Nothing arouses me as much as getting pegged and treat like a bitch by them or a feminist
I hate myself kek

Let's take this moment to congratulate the Italians on having the biggest mosque of the western world. Great job guys! On behalf of Sweden I would like to award the Italian people the ``Blanda Up´´ medal of tolerance and multiculturalism.

>sweden making cuck jokes about other country
wew, i guess you italians should be concerned by now

it's not italian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_of_Évry

>Capacity 5,000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque_of_Rome
>Being the Western world's biggest mosque
>Capacity 12,000+

I heard you boys were going back to black powder guns and cross bows

Post pics/vids as proo or it didn't happen

Just another whore looking for attention and STDs.
nothing to see here folks, move along