"In Japan almost half of single young men and women are virgins"

> japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/16/national/social-issues/sexless-japan-almost-half-young-men-women-virgins-survey/

While we have to marry a white roastie they have almost 45% virgins? Fuck western world, i wanna marry an Asian girl.

ROASTIES BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/love/package.jsp?name=fte/cdcstudy/cdcstudy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japan needs more blacks

*BRAAAAAAAAAP*

>who cares
sage

It's fuckin' great mate.
Asian chicks are hungry for superior white dick, easy as fuck to get a root.

You'd have to be really gullible to believe this. Japanese are notorious liars, even in confidential surveys. They don't lie to be facetious, they just won't be honest about personal shit.

>and women

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

You should know better, Poland.

that's terrible

getting laid is hard here but at least I'm not japanese

I'd marry an azn girl if it wasn't for the annoying sounds they make during sex

This. I've fucked a fair few jap birds in Japan.

Is Japan where muslims get their virgins after allahu ackbaring themselves up?

WTF I love Japan now

The only people who like Jap women are nerds and black pigeons

Like the nerds that grew up, got rich, and now pretty much control the world?

The local Nip lads chimp out at you for poaching their women?

They r virgins for a reason, most of them r ugly or fucked up

zuckerberg's wife isn't japanese

no

those people marry european women

You'd rather marry a white roastie huh? 15 % white women at age 21 are virgins.

webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/love/package.jsp?name=fte/cdcstudy/cdcstudy

Enjoy your white wife that's been choking on dicks since college.

THICC

>single
Isn't that how it is supposed to be? Virgin until you find a female to breed with? I feel like you guys are being subverted.

This would fix that problem though. Everyone would be having more sex and being more degenerate and worthless overall

Srs though this is natural for the population. A population is not supposed to grow infinitely. They are reaching an equilibrium

Tell that to Negroids and Chinks you fucking idiot.

They are just too stupid to realize that as population increases so too does the resources requirement.

Chinks are stopping

Indians don't look like that

There are few men in this world that have it easier with Japanese girls than black guys.

This.
Holy fuck, people don't seem to realize that Japanese girls lie because who wants to admit they're not a virgin in a society where purity is put on a pedestal?

Given japans problem with its aging population it pretty believable.

But of course.
The article also specifically mentions its unmarried people, so you could just assume they're saving it for that special someone or at least lying to their boyfriend about being pure.

The men probably are not lying about being virgins though.

no, very rarely. I even faced few times strange behavior in a cucked way. I used to go in night clubs with expat friends in Japan and China few years ago, and 3 times a black friend of mine have been approched by guys who wanted this guy to kiss their gf/put a finger on them, not even kidding. And apparently the 3 times it was pushed hard by the bf, i don't know what is this kind of supreme cuckery, maybe a fetish ?

Oh, and you would be surprised how much east asians girls are craving for the white dick, mostly because in their mind white = succesfull and rich. And their gold digging level is out of the chart.

If some are interrested i can dump here my wechat account (i just spend 4 months in China) to show you how much the chineses girls are supremes sluts and race traitors when you propose them the white dick.

A third of japans population is 60 or older so the young people clearly aren't fucking enough.

I was at a Jap bar with a buddy of mine and he was flirting with a pretty hot girl who was coming on to him, while I noticed this other dude was quietly watching. He decides to take her to a hotel and bang her out, and the dude who hadn't said anything gets up and stands in front of him, then gives him this omega-tier push to the chest. Like what you'd do to push over a domino. My buddy started laughing in the guy's face and shoves past him with the girl.

Long story short, that was the chick's boyfriend, and my buddy had just cucked him straight to his face. I felt bad for the guy, what a fucking sad story.

>she just wanted that white dick tho

LOL

Literally this. Just come to hongcovuer and test it out yourselves. Applicable to all Jap, Gook and Chink girls.

In Japan it's expensive to raise the family and men don't want to be salaryman slaving away to the company.

dump pls

>talks about Japan
>posts Argentinean model

Also her name is Andrea Rìncon if anyone was wondering.

you belong here

kek, this

pic related is a gook I fucked with my big white cock

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Half of not married people, you stupid retard.

Nice frog

I doubt the percentage is the same for men and women. It's probably like 30-something for women and high 40's for men. Also they probably only count vaginal intercourse as sex, so lots of the girls probably have some experience.

Thanks Cedrus

omg japan just have an orgy already i've seen your bukkake videos i know you can do it

no I don't. I used sage in my useless reply, whereas you did not use sage in your useless reply. Your the one who belong's on \B\.

>not liking japanese moans.

KYS

some more nips that have lusted after my BWC

sad. i would have purged her for doing wrong by her nippon bf. praise allah.

How do we get Japs to breed?

what happens with japan...

>liking fake moaning

>tfw no japanese qt wife

>fake

How can garbage like Idolm@ster gain any traction, what the hell is wrong with you?

I woulda kicked your friends ass and I'm White.
He's part of the reason why our race is going extinct and why Whites are so hated.

shame there is a thing called google reverse image lookup and you just copied the pics from some nip site.

virgin beta confirmed.

>race mixers

Kill yourselves, you degenerate fucks

You're no different from niggers who fuck white women. You along with the race traitor gook whores deserve the end of a rope

>2017
>still says kys

Commit suicide you Romani caravan dweller

so? that just means she has an internet presence and I fucked her

more nip whores with shaved snatches please (and no mosaicunts)

Chinks are stopping. China's population has evened out in the cities, soon to be nationwide.

Also niggers are niggers, they are parasites of actual civilization.

I dont care what Sup Forums thinks I'd gladly race mix with an asian desu

We breed with them.

i dont know, i just cant believe there are people like this, (the jap ''''''''''guy''''''''''')

besides those fuck thoses guys who tries to fuck anothers man girl/wife and above all fuck the girl/wife who want to cheat

degenerate people

This is only true of White populations user. We build up civilizations till we have life so good that our offspring all become r selected retards and create the dip. Which is good as it redpills people and leaves largely k selected people.

You don't see this in chink and niggers because they're r selected and fuck like rabbits.

Non-Kosher answer please.

>besides that*

Anglos mixing = nothing of value was lost

Or, they are fucking and just aren't having kids.

>be solid 6/10 in America
>go to Japan for two weeks during winter break
>6'1 so average height here
>literally Godzilla to all these nips
>get weird stares in the train
>all the guys are disgusted or whatever that im not wearing a retarded face mask
>all the girls are fawning over me
>go to Roppongi on my second to last day
>basically a chick magnet at this point
>girls are coming to dance with me one after another
>bring a solid 9/10 home to my Airbnb to fuck
>wake up in the morning and she left but she gave me her phone number
all you have to be is white and tall to pull in Japan, didn't speak a lick of japanese and still managed to bag a super hottie

for proof, here is some onigiri I bought a train station with the date on the front

Nigger.

>my sides

almost half of single women are virgins

it's time to change that

>still a beta

not sure what you are talking about, I have probably fucked 5x if not 10x the amount of asian girls than you have

>can't get White girls so he goes for Asians.
Scratch that, you aren't a beta. You are an omega

You are retarded, he probably didn't know she had a boyfriend, girls are notorious for not telling others they are with a man.

This always happens in the club, women do this all the time to test their man to see if he would fight for her or to get him to be dominant when he's part submissive.

Despite all the bullshit you were probably fed as a kid, nature will always trump whatever romanticism bullshit you believe in. Women at the end of the day want to be dominated, period.

>inb4 delusional tantrums and fallacies

How do you manage that?

Anime and the other degenerated stuff they do are the reason why everything in Japan is literally fucked up. Might be consequences from the nukes radiation or something like that. We need to nuke it one more time so all the weebos can be btfo.

the real beta thing here was the jap letting his gf go to a club in the first place

literally all you need to do is be white and be in japan and you're going to be a chink magnet

my only regret is that I didn't go during the cherry blossom season because one of my fetishes is to fuck a girl in a kimono

ok i will soon, actually my phone is loading. approx 15min and i dump my shit here or i create a new thread ?

She looks Korean. She looks too perfect to the point that she's obviously fake everywhere & bought her looks with plastic surgery. Looks to be a good fucking though, just don't procreate with it.

KeK. It's the cuck's fault. I don't feel bad for anyone who allows themselves to be cheated on. It's their fault for not keeping their woman on a metaphorical leash.

Real men can keep their women in check just by the mere thought of disapproving of the woman. Treat women like dogs as in you'll love & care for them, but you should never treat them as actual people. Reason being is that women will flock over to any random dick if given attention similar to how dogs will get cozy with any random retard simply because you gave it a doggy treat.

Wimmin don't think logically, you have to constantly appeal to their pleasure and reward sensors. The fact that modern Jap males can't do that is a problem they have to solve on their own.

I'm part Japanese and I don't give a shit. Then again it's part of our culture to weed out the weak. I don't blame whites for our collective impotence. I personally don't have a problem collecting women but as you can obviously tell I've been to Murica where you need to learn how to adapt & interact with a global populace in order to socially survive.

'Cause you're Polish. You can't do the TEFL meme, if you weren't born in an English speaking country.
And it isn't likely anyone there is learning Polish.

I mean, even Hebrew has a better chance for non-Americans or non-Brits. 'cause it's the "language of the bible" and shit.

So many cherries.

There are tons of homogeneous White communities in America that do well.

>all the guys are disgusted or whatever that im not wearing a retarded face mask

You are supposed to wear those if you have a cold to prevent you from spreading it to others like a fucking asshole. Chances are you were couching or showing flu symptoms and thats why they got pissed. Bad manners you degenerate faggot. I bet you dont even take your shoes off when you enter a persons home.

>for proof, here is some onigiri I bought a train station with the date on the front

a picture of a shitty lunch-able is not proof you fucked a 9/10 japanese girl you monstrous faggot.

How about we nuke sweden first?

Ayyeee Ayeee Ayyeeee Ayyeeeeee!

WYou can get a dozen Russian beautiful women just saying that you're an American. They will suck your cock like a vacuum cleaner in the hope to get married and escape from the shithole.

In case whites go extinct, the best plan B is to hide our genes in asian wombs. We should be colonizing as many yellow holes as we can.
There's nothing stopping you from doing this even while you're already married to a white woman with whom you've had 5 white kids. What your wife doesn't know can't hurt her. Dignity and respect are alien concepts to her because she's a woman. She is not worthy of your fidelity. It's good to cheat as often as possible to refresh your personal understanding of that. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a turbo-omega white knight

5 or 10 x 0 is still 0

>Whites are going extinct
>Japanese are going extinct
>Durr I'd better speed up the process
Kys