NOW WHAT, RACISTS?

NOW WHAT, RACISTS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKihbhYnVBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah and some people evolved to be smarter than others

America is white.
>Triggered.

Darks don't belong here, or Europe. Even Argentina.

and develop a working civilisation with complex politics, international affairs, culture, language, and warfare

Because its about behaviour and the welfare state, not the colour?
A big problem is when anti-racists have no idea what so ever why people are "racist"

Does anyone have that picture of those chinks eating babies

This doesn't explain abbos. Or Inuits. What a stupid map.

Sub Saharan Africa lacks the resources to be a sustainable global power, that's why they essentially never were.

I don't hate anyone for their skin color. I hate them for everything but their skin color

> j u s t
> s k i n
> c o l o r

When will this meme end?

thank you for providing evidence why white countries are for white people only

Jews and Japs you mean?

Sure the white race is militarily dominant, but thats only because they have the Jews controlling their nigger like qualities to good effect. Without the Jewish masters pulling the strings the snowniggers would flounder like the retarded beer drinking degenerates they are

"Everyone in the middle east is a filthy stupid sandnigg--"

>these people look funny to me therefore they're inferior

>sit on top of a pile of gold
>take credit for things you buy with said gold

Pretty much only Canada is for white people in North America according to this map you faggot

read the text too and try again

>sit on top of a temperate climate with a lot of rain
>take credit for civilisation based on agriculture

Nigger you are so stupid

Pretty sure london isn't white

Yes, this image is 100% correct.
Human populations developing in different areas developed different traits, even allowing for a little genetic admixture amongst peoples.

We're not the ones denying genetic differences between people, OP. This sort of plays into our narrative. Your picture is "softening the beach head" for things like this

youtube.com/watch?v=SKihbhYnVBA

>oil ends
>back to fucking goats

Chinks are cool as fuck
>have more money than you can spend
>buy africa

>taking credit for hard work is a meme now

it makes no difference. The map clearly states that the USA is not for white people. Anyway fins are fucking mongol near Pakis anyway.

>someone doesn't know their haplogroups...

how bluepilled do you have to be to accept that evolution can cause differences in the races but believe that it only changed melanin?

well cut it half then since the north part of it is, everyone knows that big countries are a failure

>I never said they were "inferior" or "looked funny"

>simply implied that race is not constrained to pigmentation

Nice strawman faggot

How many of the architects and engineers who built those towers are actually sandniggers?

>>these people look funny to me therefore they're inferior

Congratulations!

>somehow mining gold isn't hard work
>literally too retarded to see the parallel in according a countries success to their material conditions

What is it like being unable to think?

>Spain
>Expel Jews, conquer half of the Americas

>England
>Expel Jews, conquer a quarter of the entire world

>Greece
>Conquer mediterraneans, including Jews

>Rome
>Conquer Israel again for shits and giggles

Sure sounds like floundering, hm. If Jews are so smart, then why were they essentially irrelevant to math, science and technology until just a few decades ago? Why have Europeans been and continue to be at the forefront of these developments, independently of Jews, for thousands of years?

>Implying race is only skin deep

They are, but that's not what he's inferring mate, and that's not why. He's saying thst there are other features of the various races other than just skin colour.

>China most powerful economy in the world
>USA most powerful military
>both extremely large countries

when will you stop talking and be right about at least 1 thing?

that is a map of the skin color of natives

>but they lack resources
>IQ is lying
>White guy is guilty

Wah wah we must gib them gibs

sandniggers didnt develop the tech for their oil industry, they did absolute nothing except just took the money white western countries threw at them because they were so fortunate that they lived on top of massive oil fields

>multicult mess controlled by jews and literal communist

What even is that picture I don't know.

>Jews are irrelevant to science

>who the fuck is Albert Einstein

>who the fuck is Oppenhiemer

Fucking yanks wouldn't even have their precious bomb (the only reason they rule the world) without Jews

>Spain

Currently a shithole

>England

Currently overun with immigrants

>Greece

kek, pay your debts

>Rome

we quz romans n sheeit lmao

The designers of the buildings and the technologies used to make them, not the people that live in them. Gotta sell them something for their oil, afterall.

>communist

so, Stalin was famous for killing Jews?

>multicult mess

exactly, the white people should leave. Like the map says its a brown zone

Evolution has modified:
>skin [yes]
>hair [yes]
>bone structure [yes]
>inherent protection against certain diseases [yes]
>levels of testosterone/ability to build muscle mass [yes]
>skull shape [yes]
>brain shape [yes]
>brain size [y-yes]
>brain capacity OMG WTF FUCKING KKKNAZIHITLER

pic related

and... that is capitalism?

Would you like the state to control the economy and resources just because you are butthurt some Arabs have some oil you don't? Need big daddy government to make things fair?

wah wah wah life is not fair

the 13 colonies fit in the white section

Fuck dude I was trying to shitpost but when trying to find a counterargument for your post I found that all the tallest buildings in Qatar were designed by white people.

God damnit.

its such bullshit lmao abos are dark as fuck

>brain size is related to intelligence

>Elephants are smarter than humans

>people near the poles have lighter skin because it allows them to absorb more sunlight

I never understood this. I though darker colors (black) attract sunlight more than light colors. That's why the sheets at the beach are white.

Now what what? We know why people have lighter complexions away from the equator. This isn't a revelation.

Good looks aren't found in nature, they aren't inherent. We like the way people look due to evolution. Ugly people have other bad traits such as genetic disorder and disease.

>being geographically retarded

I did not imply that

it's actually a really great question. it's hard to imagine what it would be like to be a human being that wasn't willing to consider that possibility, or somehow had difficult with it. much less one that literally denied it constantly.

i think some people just want to feel good over anything else, and they don't feel any obligation to be honest or realistic, or respectful of the truth or intelligence of others, they just want to simplify things down and if you dare question them, suddenly you're just a "jerk" and the social cohesion of the group will then fall apart. it's slave morality, ultimately. at the same time, life is too short to just hate those kinds of people forever. yeah, the world would be better if they would learn to accept that some truths are not as easy to integrate.... many facts take effort to make sense of and not everything is all just "yayyyy" you have to literally figure things out sometimes.

You said that, not him.
Your first thought was that albino niggers are ugly and inferior.

Now post the IQ one

That evolution covers more than skin color. Societies kept in isolation tend to adapt to their particular enviornment. In Africa, for example, despite being the oldest civilization, they never tamed zebras or even invented the wheel. Why? Because there was no need for them to. Strength and speed was all that was necessary in order to thrive. Then we picked them up, dragged them across the world, and bred them specifically to be both stupid and strong.

After that, rather than shipping them back to their country of origin, we let them stay, and gave them money, rather than demanding that they succeed like everyone else.

If number one had thinner lips he'd fit right in here.
Same for twelve.

have a (you)

India and other shithole countries are literally poo coloured.

>who the fuck is Albert Einstein
A celebrity whose works are based on Lorentz. Do you even know what Lorentzian transformations are? They're the things you think Einstein came up with.

The bomb was initially theorized by Germans. We had both Americans and Jews work on it. Mostly Americans, though.

You're just buttmad that even after Jews doing their best to imitate us with billions of dollars in gibsmedats given to them, special treatment and placement everywhere, they still can't make up the majority in any place of power. Do you know why? Because they wasted thousands of years LARPing about WE IZ DA CHOSEN ONEZ instead of putting in the hard work to actually develop we did. Now we make up the majority on several continents and have the most developed countries with some of the most advanced technology, and they have a piece of a desert and are a minority in one of our countries.

Duh. The Burj Kalifa or whatever is also an Anglo-American design. We sold them their best toys.

As the white man went farther north, only the smartest ones able to bare the winters were able to pass along their genetics.

We wuz

FPBP

FPBP

>the amount of sunshine is the only difference
>never mind the diverse challenges that come with different climates and biomes
>never mind that the new species come from separating one animal in to different climates, forcing them to adapt differently
>the only changes that has come is different skin color, because i if you cant see difference, it doesn't exist

how am i wrong?

russia is white

>they think skin color can evolve and adapt but not brains and intelligence

Is this saying native south africa is white?

No, it's not. It's post colonial.

>people who think racism is caused by ignorance, think racists hate people over their skin colour
Pottery.

I guess China are barking up the wrong tree by investing billions into mining there then

Pretty sure most of the architects of these are Englishmen. They wouldn't trust their own in building any structure that isn't made out of wet sand

>Finland
>temperate climate
ayy

Isn't this obvious?

>the caliphate of al-andalus
>white

They aren't advanced because they can use a drill another civilization invented and showed them how to use to dig up a substance that they would have zero use for without the other civilizations tech.

Now if they had discovered oil, made lamps and then engines and plastics and then sold these items and the oil to others then they'd be advanced. All they did was happen to live on an oilfield and be given the tools to make vast fortunes from it without any hard work.

No one came and gave the europeans ploughs and tillers and taught them which animals were best for livestock, nor did they extract wheat and beef from the earth with a fucking machine someone gave them. They worked hard and through scientific discovery mastered the environment to such a degree that they were able to pursue science and enlighten the entire planet with zero gratitude and nothing but disdain for doing so.

It's a false equivalency and you know it, you just don't want to give white people credit.

For fucks sake mate it's brain size in relation to body weight obviously.

Only birds have a higher brain size to body weight than we do because they have lightweight bodies to be able to fly. Plus the have a built in GPS and good memories.
>Elephant 1/560
>Human 1/40

exactly

and we all know the who the smartest people to evolve are...

cunning/intrigue =/= intelligence

>these people are inferior to me therefore they look funny

>white people invented everything
>like srsly

Get a load of this kike

I dont hate niggers because they are black, black is just how you can tell they are niggers.

A shit ton more than all the other races put together at least.

they have abundant resources, that's why they never needed to be smart and evolved into iq 60-80 subhumans

Salty arab nigger detected

No, there are plenty of resources, the niggers just don't know how to access or utilize them