Falling down

I sometimes question it Sup Forums, is it better to be ignorant and happy or "redpilled" and angry? Does anyone feel like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you really have a choice in the matter?

/Thread

The redpill is bitter, user. Disillusion never comes without a bit of sadness, but Id rather see things for what they really are. Even if you have to dig real deep to find the truth.

I don't think there's any correlation between someone considering themselves redpilled and they're happy or angry most of the time. Presumably people wide awake and "redpilled" are angrier than normal citizens? I guess there would tend to be race hate in those people, so I don't know; maybe you're right.

If you spend more than 3 hours here every day, you are probably neck deep in (((alt-right))) delusion and your anger unrealistic and impractical

>more than 3 hours
i do
>neck deep
i take things here with a grain of salt
>your anger unrealistic and impractical
How long do you spend here?

I was just meming, I've been on here for about 72 hours

I think there is an element of truth to a lot of unsavory things discussed here, but it doesn't make sense to dwell on them in day to day life. It's better to cultivate an open minded, diplomatic attitude, and to deal with individuals and situations in the moment rather than let your judgment be clouded by prejudices you formed reading shady infographs. Of course you should also treat mainstream propaganda with extreme skepticism. Do you work for an intelligence agency too?

>you should also treat mainstream propaganda with extreme skepticism
one of the reasons I'm angry
>Do you work for an intelligence agency too?
No. Do you?

>Do you work for an intelligence agency too?
>No. Do you?
No :^)

What makes you angry exactly, or what do you bring with you that triggers your in day to day life?

I used to have a thing about minorities of the browner persuasion, but in my work I've met several that have proven more competent than me, so I decided that despite the (((statistics))), it's better to treat everyone as a unique individual rather than risk underestimating them at my own detriment.

Same with kikes and cunts

FAGGIT SHIT

NOT
ECONOMICALLY
VIABLE

im sure some people do

>What makes you angry exactly
Chinese. Or immigrants that come here without any prospect of assimilating but moving to a Chinese suburb and living like they are in china. They don't learn the language, they buy shit lots of properties, driving the prices up, they contribute nothing to this society.

Swallow the red pill they said; it will be fun they said.

For those that didn't watch his FBI interview, he basically comes out and states "infographs" and the like let him to do it.

link?

>Chinese. Or immigrants that come here without any prospect of assimilating but moving to a Chinese suburb and living like they are in china. They don't learn the language, they buy shit lots of properties, driving the prices up, they contribute nothing to this society.
Why do we let this happen?

Over 20% of houses in Shitbourne are empty "investment" houses, owned by foreign chinks. It's so fucking demoralizing to see this once gem of this shitty corner of the world go to shit and it's inhabitants relegated to being second class citizens in their own country.

We need change, violent is need be. But just like NZ and Canada who are experiencing our exact problems, the population is too sedated, suppressed and apathetic and can barely muster the collective energy to wipe our own asses.

Most people can't remember the time South Africa was a 1st world nuclear power or when Rhodesia was the breadbasket of the continent.

Fuck this multiculti bullshit. Can't wait for it to all fall down.

>is it better to be ignorant and happy or "redpilled" and angry?
if you're smart -- the latter. if you're a Sup Forumstard, the former

What makes people angry is how powerless they are to effect any real change by themselves. Without a group of like-minded people to affiliate with, there's nothing you can do to shatter the matrix, so to speak, and the only like-minded people most people know are randomers from around the world on places like Sup Forums. This means that everyone has to carry on pretending in their real life in order to fit in – to keep their job, friends, family etc.

It's best to use your knowledge of how the world really works to improve your lot. Being redpilled and not changing anything is like knowing you're doomed if you do nothing, and still do nothing.

For instance instead of living in Melbourne among crazy faggots you could choose somewhere better for yourself and your eventual progeny.

>Without a group of like-minded people to affiliate with
They watch these groups come together, monitor their progress and just like that nationalist British political party recently, shut them down before the movement catches on.

It shits me when you hear, "you don't like it, do something about it!" when doing so will get you jailed and your life ruined.

>the infographs made him do it

You mean the facts?

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Yeah, exactly. All they have to do to stop these groups in their tracks is print a few headlines containing emotionally charged words like "racist" and "sexist". It's amazing how much power words can have.

Its not really a choice you can make, once you fall down the trap theres no going back.

>If you spend more than 3 hours here every day
I literally spend my days on pol.

We need to literally become the Jew to fix our problems but it's in our nature to seek out facts and speak truthfully. Nothing wrong with fact finding but speaking what you find will get you no-where and that's why we are here, posting frogs.

Look at anti-fa. They get to operate openly all over the West. In our universities, on the street. Fuckers set cars alight because it's fun and get nothing but a stern talking to. They are little more than domestic terrorists but are allowed to operate because they, "fight fascism", "stand for diversity", "are inclusive". Fuck off! They are shit stirrers and trouble makers who torch shit and cause shit cause it's fun. Just another fucking gang.

On the other hand, a dad makes a shitpost on social media about the recent arrival of third worlders who were harassing his 15yo daughter last night and gets arrested for hate speech.

No one is happy. We live in a society which rewards people for stupidity and punishes people for true intelligence. But the problems people face are very similar. Most people are going through agony. If you were a very serious person you would understand the difference between physical and psychological suffering. Most people do not. You can be poor or respectable and still be happy. The person who is normal cannot.

>We live in a society which rewards people for conforming and punishes people for going against the grain.
Fixd

I just come here for unbiased news, daily happenings and politically incorrect knowledge.

Oh and the bantsss X-------DDDDDDDDDD

"Facts" like those are useful for academic research and policy-level decision making, but until the methodology has been thoroughly vetted I would caution against using them to justify summary executions of civilians

It's much better to be redpilled. I was talking to a friend yesterday and he was telling me about his brother knocking up this fat greasy chick. he said
"I told him to pull out guess he doesn't know how"
do you really wanna be blue pilled OP.

The redpill is only cynism, nothing more, often mistaken for higher intelligence when in fact you are as equally blind to someone ignoring the shitty things in life.

You can choose to be redpilled and happy.
There is more in life than knowing grand political games. But if you can understand them simply for what they are it shouldn't bother you .
If it does go do something about it besides shitposting

was talking to another person a co-worker a few seconds afterwards and I told her about the 10 gallons of beer I started brewing the day before she said "is it ready to drink yet?" the blue pilled masses have like... no common sense.

You have to keep you anger bottled up like a true Anglo warrior, be gentle with the women, children and the less fortunate and trust in the knowledge that your rage will be unleashed one day.

>ignorant and happy

on short therm yes, but in long therm it's not possible because reality will hit you sooner or later.

As long as democracy is in effect the more people redpilled the better.
So be as dumb as you want if that is your thing, but don't impose your idiocy on others/vote if you don't seek reason.

Troof

Anger serves no purpose. There are people who lead lives much closer to the source of the problems who probably don't take it as personally as some of the posters here

>muh second class citizens
>reeeeee
You hate Chinese just for the sake of hating Chinese. You have baby squirrel penis problems, we have elephant dick worries. How much crime do your absentee Chinese bring?

if you see something and want to know more about it lets take for example a car It makes you red pilled. the vast majority of people see a car and have no fucking clue what it even is. CAR IS ON WHEN I TURN KEY SO NOW I DRIVE thats as much thought process a blue pilled person has to something like a car.

>unbiased
>XD

Better a harsh truth than a comforting lie

>Does anyone feel like pic related?

24/7 mate

Falling down is the GOAT, user. Always choose the red pill.

>spends days on Sup Forums
>see things differently around me know the causes of our problems
>try to redpill people so they break free as well
>live a happy rich/fit life

where did everything go so >>right?

LOVE THE ANGER

This, why not enjoy your anger on Sup Forums and know that you're learning about what's going on rather than learning nothing like others who watch dumb tv shows or are only into sports.