New York public access faggots "lampoon" Sam Hyde, Milo, alt-right, and Pepe

The cringe is real

youtube.com/watch?v=rRgkC8Rpy3E

These pathetically unfunny fuckers don't know who they're messing with. May the wrath of KEK find them.

it gets worse

later a little hooknosed jewess pretends to be Barron Trump

and I guess that one guy is supposed to be Martin Shrkeli?

Why did MDE get canceled and this even exists?

It's all so regressive. Even quality. They are all drama "students" and will never pass that state. like "spoken word poetry" tm. a simple minded approximation of what they should do to be "the thing". I. speak. words.

Any impression that starts with "look at me i am X" is usually going to be terrible.

All white cucks aren't they?

>Sam Hyde

stop with that fag already

>being so triggered that they have to make a skit about people who don't even know they exist
wow, thin-skinned much?

I mean, at the end of the day you have to give hyde credit for pushing the boundries of shitposting

>Any impression that starts with "look at me i am X"
kek. seriously. i have literally no experience storytelling but i could come up with a more natural way to introduce a character and be sure the audience knows who im supposed to be. i assume this is what they want to do for their career but if they can't recognize that someone walking on stage and saying "hey im pepe!" is clunky as fuck then there probably isnt much hope for them.

Sam Hyde is a fucking twat who throw random shit together so retards like OP can pretend it's some kind of meaningful commentary on today's social issues.

In reality Sam is a washed up hack who has never been able to produce decent content aside from his LOL SO RANDUM AND ENLITENDED brand of nonsensical bullshit.

At least I got a rare pepe out of it/

I've only watched the first 2 minutes and it is actually quitefunny. more funny than quite a few of world peace's sketchs

>give hyde credit for pushing the boundries of shitposting
there was a video like two weeks ago or something with hyde on stage calling everyone hipster fucks and then proceeding to make the case that homosexuality is a mental illness. it was fucking hilarious. say what you want about hyde but you cant deny that the dude has an original comedic voice. every other comedian out there is trying to be louis ck.

Oh and if you haven't figured it out already Sam loathes his audience and fans. He wants nothing to do with you or people who consume his shit because he's completely aware that the only type of retard dumb enough to eat it up is the type of retard not worth wasting you time with.

this is the worst pepe ever

kek won't tolerate this

Good. Milo deserves to be shit on. The gay kike.

>there was a video like two weeks ago
thats way older than two weeks old, dude

>parodying a parody

leftists are retarded

Aw, did Sam touch you in the no-no zone? Poor little autist.

Way funnier than World Peace

That video is probably older than you

poor little princesses :( there's no way to know sam is such a piece of shit just by him acting like a piece of shit all the time, they were totally unprepared for that :(((

im 52 and i dont have time to follow every sam hyde video. either way the video is still top notch.

No, but Sam Hyde is a piece of shit. He's a predator who fucks young, almost underage girls in the most brutal and heinous way possible. Shit like holding a knife against her throats while he fucks her doggy style, forcing young girls to fuck his friends, chaining and tying girls up then degrading them on camera and playing it back to them when he fucks them later. Really sick minded shit that only a cretin would do to a girl that age.

Is this the kind of person you idolize? Really?

>almost
only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. certainly not for consent.

and he's a sexual sadist, who cares? its not even a surprise if you've watched any of his videos. its all consensual and he's not forcing these women to do anything. they're just typical women who want to be degraded in the bedroom
idolize is a strong word, but I appreciate his antics yes.

"im going to date older guys XD"

lol it's still hilarious how buttmad you /mlp/ fags are

>polish jokes

i noticed ever since we voted the guy who is a total anti nwo; david ickes old forum reader and a firm beliver that putin killed his twin brother and fucker with his cat - poland is being attacked.

we even had a fake protest that lasted a few days time and that incorporated masonic occult methods

woah it's an image on the internet with screenshots on it, that has to be 100% legit! After all, why would anyone ever lie on the internet?

Im sure theres women who regreted their sexual escapades, but since they're clearly regretting it publicly for attention, one should only take it with a grain of salt. No doubt there's giant pieces of information they purposefully left out.

anyone willing to date sam hyde is looking to get spit on and they know it. they just don't want to admit it

I can only imagine how many liberal women who are insulted by Sam Hyde's opinions and comedy try to frame him as some sort of rapist

>no red lips

they didnt even try

>i'm 20, shame on sam and rocco for fucking me

haha holy shit is this stuck up cunt for real?

sam is a fucking sadistic douchebag, its easy to see from his videos, but all those girls are total whores, why should i feel sorry for them

they secretly want a crazy person like sam to dominate them too, because deep down even the most radical feminist is a dirty whore who wants to call a guy daddy as he chokes her

>that gallon of water

Fuck, that's hot as hell, I'm diamonds right now.
Also, just how many pics and infographics of Sam Hyde so you have?
So, he's a dick, he picks up stupid sluts, so what? Fuck them all, and fuck you for being such a weird cunt about it all.

drinking it out of a plastic jug though. lazy

true. The more radical a feminist is, the more she needs a good dicking to calm her down.

literally unwatchable

>Sam Hyde's actually responsible for this

is this what 4D comedy sketches look like?

Libtard pepe saved
Kek bless

Yeah, tbqh senpai.

>Making fun of our lord and saviour kek and his material form pepe

normies will surely die

yes

why are you being such a cuck for sam?

Leftists idiots

I don't get it, what's wrong?
stop being a faggot and getting triggered about bunch of sluts gossiping and joining their gossip, you tremendous faggot.

JUST

>upper class hipster comedy

The start was alright but then it got boring.

jesus christ

Is this kino?

This progressive humor is awful. He's literally just calling himself racist between grunts and going "duhhh".

First they ignore you,
Then they ridicule you, [We are here]
Then they fight you,
Then you win.

You're either with Sam or the Bogdanoff.

Pick a side, Sup Forums

>Milo
>Sam Hyde
>Shkrelli
>alt-right

KILL ALL KIKES
KOROSE JUDEN
KILL ALL KIKES
KOROSE JUDEN

KILL ALL KIKES
KOROSE JUDEN

KILL ALL KIKES
KOROSE JUDEN

KILL ALL KIKES
KOROSE JUDEN

KILL ALL KIKES
KOROSE JUDEN

KILL ALL KIKES
KOROSE JUDEN

KILL ALL KIKES
KOROSE JUDEN

Im not a fan of MDE. it's just not my type of comedy.
but by now don't these people realize testing Kekism is almost always a lose-lose situation?

Sam Hyde LOL

>tfw to inteligent for kike propaganda

Sam Hyde is already a better caricature of Sam Hyde than that guy will ever be.

Always thought he looked like a creep in a van.

>I revealed my ironic racism was real racism and then I got cancelled
Well that really is what happened.

kek

I 'm a comedy genius
That's his best joke

Milo is spot on

Also I wanna molest trap Barron

That was the funniest part

Kek is displeased with this affront and will dole out his holy judgment soon

Weird that they got the gay man right.

Based Sam has patrician fetishes.

Too bad he didn't include petplay.

In NYC,the mayor ordered a channel personally catered to the city area. Much of thr programming on the channel is very cheaply made and is really low quality.
t.jew yorker

>implying the Bogdannofs aren't secretly on our side

They're playing f(n)=n^2 Chess

Rule number fucking one is DONT MOCK KEK YOU DUMB LIB SHITS

>Sam Hyde is a sociopath

We know lol, that's why it's fun

You can keep spreading that meme about MDE fans being dumb, and pretending like fanboys are a new thing

But hey whatever

Literal whos acting as literally who?

>Look how good I am at impressions??
>I have to tell you who I am impersonating, even while in full costume and context.

My 2 year old has more talent.

i think you're reading to much into it.

It's a lot more simpler, everybody, even liberals, likes a bit of racial humor. Of course, most racial humor involves brown people, and this makes liberals nervous, because the worst thing you can be in the current year is a racist.

So they stick to racial humor involving white people. In America, this often falls into polish jokes.

"High Waisted." Can you imagine being willing to stretch that far for a drug-related comedy name? Into the trash it goes.

>hurr he's batting up above his league because women will fuck anything that has even a bit of status and I'm buttblasted that I don't have enough status to fuck barely legal chicks
kek

Yes

That's a stupid question

this