Sup Forums poll

Rate your support for Donald Trump on election night (-10 to 10, 0 is neutral).

Rate your support for Donald Trump as of today (-10 to 10, 0 is neutral).

10 Election Night, 8 Today.
He made some bad picks and his shilling for Israel is embarassing but his stance on Russia and his overall Attitude even things out

election night 10 (anything to take down Clinton)

today 6 (annoyingly petty person, mostly awful nominations so far, but will probably do the right thing aka not the politically correct thing)

0 but i voted for him.
Now 1000 because he is the right goyim for the job.

10. it won't change until he is in office.

Amerikkka is doomed

10 election night

8 today please donald don't turn out to be corrupt too you were the chosen one

Election night
>10
Today
>7

But I wouldn't conclusively say anything on him until he has been given time to prove himself.

The wall will be built, immigrants are going home, the left is raging, abortion will be outlawed, legal pot will be rescinded, all of obama's executive orders will be repealed on day one, the jobs and the money are already coming back

pay your debts, toganigger

When you have the balls to talk about auditing the feds you get a extra point... if he should actually do it ..and survive it he is the best us president in a long long time no question about it.

He is shaping up to degrade the stature of the presidency, make America even more corrupt and partisan plus he's just generally being a dickhead.

The fact that there's a large amount of elitist close-minded liberals doesn't change anything about how retarded Trump, his supporters and the Republican party at large are behaving.

Everything I had hoped

shilling for Israel is an unforgivable crime, being Putins little sock puppet does not make up for that

Still triggers the cucks hard, still balling, still building the wall.

>being Putins little sock puppet
Not wanting to start WW3 over some stupid shit and wanting to be friendlier with Russia doesn't make him a puppet, cuck.

>falling for /leftypol/ shilling

I dont think anything will change

He lied to us.

We knew he supported Israel from day one you dumb limey cuck

10 on the election night, 7 now

Election Day: 8

Today: 5

Since the lowest is -10 and not 0 a 5 isn't that bad.

Love the salt!

It's cautious support.

Eh, I hated and still hate Russia.

If that wall gets built, and illegals are deported, I'll be back to 10.

Why did Amerikkka vote for this literal Hitler piece of shit. You white supremacist heteropatriarchal oppressive cis-normative shitlords have doomed us all.

>still building the wall

And we're still paying for it.

Ps the wall will never get built. But we will spend a few years half-ass building it to funnel money into Trump's friend's construction companies.

It's like we're back under Dubya all over again.

Do you believe the hacks came from Russia though?

I can't put a number on it but I gave Trump my full support, while acknowledging his flaws, and that support hasn't decreased. I was never under the impression that Trump was Hitler 2.0 and was going to gas all the kikes etc, but he's a great step forward. Relative to all the other candidates, Trump was/is my man.

>Hates russia
T. Goldsteinowitz

mostly don't care, but I think he's been more pro-Israel than I expected

I don't know about hacks, but I certainly believe that Russia wanted and probably helped Trump to win as a Hillary presidency would mean either continued economic war or real war.

But I really don't care as Hillary was helped by so many 3rd parties.

And I definitely do not think that Trump is in any way indebted to or overly friendly with Russia because Trump has the upper-hand being the President.

too much shilling for Jews, don't like some of his cabinet picks
But still overjoyed hillary lost

>but I think he's been more pro-Israel than I expected
Hell, user that's the one thing everyone should have suspected he has been a kikefag for many fucking years sucking the Israel cock like it was going out of business.

10 On Election Day

4.3 Today

If he doesn't reform trade with china (hopefully without tariffs) and doesn't deport illegals as well as atleast address the problem with the 1965 immigration act I will sperg out about it and completely regret voting for this Israel supporting kike loving bastard

The butthurt is just too good. It's everything I ever wanted. Full speed support until the end of time.

Yeah, that's what I think too.
Just let him cooperate to kill ISIS dead, and then I don't care what he thinks about Russia, or what Putin thinks about him. I just want all the kebab removed asap.

If it wasn't for his love for israel, it would be much better.

I really never understood why a lot of the online Trump supporters want friendly relations with Russia so much.

1. Russia fucking HATES America.

2. Russia is a piss poor country that can only make money by exporting petroleum from state-owned companies.

What does America gain from being friendly with Russia?

Russia was practically going to starve to death.

Now they aren't going to starve with Syria and Iran.

The wall will be built. And Mexico is gonna pay for it. When will you cucks get tired of being wrong?

>Hillary would start a war with Russia

This is still the stupidest fucking thing ever. Putin would never start a war with the fucking US. Russia is broke as fuck and their military is a shell of its former self. They'd get steamrolled in a month.

This is like asking a guy to rate his girlfriend while he's fucking her, and half an hour after he came.

>And Mexico is gonna pay for it.

There are people that actually still believe this.

>What does America gain from being friendly with Russia?
Russia Immigrants?
At least that would be better then the ones we're getting right now.
And what have we gained by being friendly to Israel, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Mexico or any Northern European country?

I think most people just want to get rid of ISIS, and they don't care about civilians in the area.
What you've said about us starving to death and being piss-poor is right, but Russia still have a good army. Common enemy unites.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Hillary WOULD have started the war.

And I think that would have been a good decision.

I also don't think ISIS should be killed.

America purposely created ISIS to destabilize the Middle East and ISIS serves to not only fuck Syria and Iraq, but also the EU.

ISIS is not anti-American in effect.

And personally, I hate Muslims, that is why I think ISIS is entertaining; ISIS kills Muslims.

>Putin would never start a war with the fucking US.

But the US would. You know, like when Hillary stated that she would'nt hesitate to use military agaonst Russia in case of cyber crimes.

Aren't you tired of being wrong ?
Mexico can't do shit about factories going back to the US, they cqn't do shit against tarrifs.

There are also people who said hillary had a 92% chance of winning

10 on election night

8 now. I haven't agreed with all his picks but the way he's treated China has exceeded expectations.

No, you would not get more Russian migrants. General Russian Ivan hates US, hates gays, hates freedom, etc. So the people are willing to come now are already coming, nothing stops us from doing so. It's not like it's any harder to get a visa in Russia than everywhere else in the world.

There are people that took it literally. Usually stupid ones like shills.

You are playing with fire here, because you've just been 1 election away from electing an idiot who wants open borders. ISIS does more to unite muslims than to divide them - that's why it's backed by Turkey and Saudis. They all want ISIS to become powerful.

And Europe getting fucked benefits US how exactly? You are practically handing out power in the region to Russia and China by celebrating EU's failure.

>It's not like it's any harder to get a visa in Russia than everywhere else in the world.
KEk
You showed your hand faggot.
America as of right now limits immigrants from any European country compared to the shitskins we are "allowed" (forced) to take in every year.
Quit blowing smoke up people's asses.

I love you guys. Never stop.

He's just an absolute legend.

He is a good goy. China is #1 threat against global banking.

I am speaking for myself here, there is no barriers I've seen in action, nor me, nor the people I know. A LOT of people here can just go as refugees. FFS, most of fags I know got shelter in the US for being fags under Putin's regime.
I could go too if I wanted, it's easy to go with O1 visa or H1B one if you have a good education, which is free here. I would move once I'll finish my PhD equivalent, and I'll buy all of your guns to be a bit happier Ivan than the Ivan I am today.

Muslims and Muslim countries are all garbage. They cannot fight and even dreaming of victory for them is impossible.

Look at both American invasions of Iraq.

Even though I view Russia and China as enemies of America, I think America's biggest enemy is the EU.

If America becomes friends with Russia to destroy either the EU or China, I would be fine with that.

I would also be fine with America being friends with Russia and China for the purpose of destroying the EU, as ridiculous as that sounds.

Not a huge fan but I don't think it's exactly fair to judge him before he has a chance to do anything. He loses a point for me because I thought his childishness was going to subside after election when it's actually increased.

He has sick twitter bantz that make me laugh. He BTFO Mexico and their economy is in a downward spiral. Bringing jobs back and able to great economic distress of companies simply by tweeting. Its been fun.

>he can't do x!
>does x
>you seem more like a dumb nigger
going to be a great 8 years

Should add that I'm pretty neutral on his cabinet picks. Most of them are shitty, but I'm in the military and Mad Dog evens it out.

You haven't answer my question. Why are you shitting on US allies? Like what evil have France done to you?
It just sounds idiotic to me. You are OK with supporting commies and Russia, but you are not ok with EU?
Are you a commie yourself?
And yes, muslims countries are shit, but you are not giving them enough credit. They can learn, and they can become better. Why let them?

>pimped his daughter out to the kikes
>licks Israeli arsehole every chance he gets
>appoints Jewish Goldman-Sachs bankers to run economic policy and the treasury
>back tracking on various promises

Being generous and considering the alternatives I'd give him maybe 5.5/10

He looked a lot better with Clinton next to him for contrast but now I wish I voted for Zoltan Istvan

on election night I would have given him 8/10

now probably 4-5
extremely disappointed in his cabinet picks

10, 10

Truly greatest ally.

Why would anyone want to hang out with a faggot?

Why do I hate the EU?
1. Economic competition with America.

2. Ideologically, the EU is drifting heavily left.

3. International banking between the US and EU countries.

I also really wouldn't consider China to be "communists".

I completely hate Communism, but America would be in a great spot if the EU were gone.

10, 10

Ech, why not?
Let's say it like that, out of 10 smart people I know 2 are fags. I'd rather hang out with a smart fag than dumbos. I have no prejudice for fags.

>they can learn and become better

Fool.

It isn't support for Russia and China as much as it is support for antiglobalist positions. Russia is pretty cucked themselves, but the EU is posing a greater threat to western Europe, which is what matters the most.

Western Europe = allies of the US. Why are we shitting on them? Because they destroy themselves. They need to be stopped from committing suicide.

What?! China not communist?

What drugs are you taking? Must be some potent shit

1) But that's good. Aren't you a Capitalist for fucks sake? You should know business benefits from fair competition. EU is not China with slaves doing labor, it has workers rights too.

2) So what? You have Canada that is much closer to you being as left as it gets. EU can go fuck itself, for all you should care. Ever since you guys won the war for independence it is Europe following US on most issues, not vice-versa. They have no power over US.

3) So banking with EU is worse than banking with China?

Well, no shit, there is no real comminism. It's a fairytale.

10, 10

He is already doing better than expected and not even in office yet. Dick can't be harder

He's a moderate reformer at best. Tho better than hillary and ideas are better than bernie's so called plans.

China is as as globalist as EU, it's just that THEY want to be in control of the global government. They are invasive commies, never forget that.
EU and western countries, yeah, I'll agree on that. Poland doesn't want EU shit for sure.

All these foreigners with such pathetic countries that they think their opinion on the only World Power left counts for anything...
sage

10 and 10, I'm hoping he does not disappoint me

>sabotages your strategic objectives while lavishing token praise on you, so you look like a massively ungreateful dickhead if you complain
>"greatest ally"

1. Capitalism is to be confined to a single nation, otherwise money will leave a country. Money leaving for the sake of "better" companies is absolutely retarded.

2. Canada is absolutely insignificant compared to the main EU countries.

3. Well, currently, I think banking with the EU is worse than banking with China. But the point is that I don't think countries should do much banking with each other anymore.

And I really, really wouldn't consider China communist because they are a straight capitalist oligarch.

They really focus more on capitalism than communism.

>thinking going off the scale is making a point and not just arbitrarily fucking the scale and any sense of your own ranking