Why haven't you joined ANTIFA yet? Now is the perfect time to bash the fash and fight against racism, sexism...

Why haven't you joined ANTIFA yet? Now is the perfect time to bash the fash and fight against racism, sexism, homophobia, islamophobia, anti-semitism, transphobia, and other assorted anti-immigrant xenophobic bigots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA&t=132s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not a cringy edgelord faggot, but thanks for the offer.

Ass the bites mace war now

You should look to build a better society, not aim to destroy it.

>Why haven't you joined ANTIFA
Not an autistic commie

if i ever build a house i want a comfy tower

>racism, sexism, homophobia, islamophobia, anti-semitism, transphobia, and other assorted anti-immigrant xenophobic

Wow that's bigoted.

I'd rather preserve my race & civilization. Brazil doesn't look too inviting.

But thanks.

>why haven't you joined Antifa
I don't browes crippplechan

Get cancer corporate tool, die in pain.

Because they're fascists.

Friendly reminder

Wtf I hate fascism now

And this

Because anti-fa are fucking losers?

And if you like even this is for you

i wonder how much more expensive it would be to build something like this compared to a 08/15 house

I'm a militant white nationalist, can i still join tho??

Because of pic related.

Nah but i will firebomb your shitty squats and safespaces

>its another antifa thread

Im in BLM , can I also join this?

Join the 8/pol mod team? No thanks.

The only time i would join the antifa is to infiltrate it and destroy it

No such thing in my country. You should come to Poland and show us the way desu. I suggest Krakow right before derby.

What has antifa ever done other than scuker punch lone nazis? I've seen better fights at the pub.

hope every member of antifa is killed by niggers

Hope you realize you're wasting all of your time because you're literally fighting words.
>fight against:
>ism
>ism
>phobia
>phobia
>ism
>phobia
>phobic

And you're losing

That mods right.
The poster wants to attack right wing websites yet claims to be "right wing".

Seems legit.

Fuck, wrong image.

>joining a pseudo-fascist organization to fight fascists

>Why not join antifa?
If I wanted to join antifa I'd be on the fag page

it's hilarious how they wear masks when they are working for the government.

because im not an unemployed fat cucks

>ANTIFA
>beta fedora tipping fags

here, have a swastika, and some lulz faggot

>Antifa
Wew

I think crust punk is horrible.

The ones who say they fight fascism end up being fascists themselves
>prove this is not correct, I'll wait

>Antifa

Only weak loser drug addicts who life on welfare join Antifa

Antifa is so weak it only takes 1 ex-soldier with a knife to fight 50 of them

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA&t=132s

Starting to see these faggots pop up around my state, not that they actually do anything besides being an eyesore

Because it if full of annoying shits, pseudo philosophers, self righteousness, arrogance, intellectual diarrhea, contempt, self hatred, fat cunts, and useful idiots. I couldn't take it without sperging immediately.

Moron

Get gassed Jew lover

Antifa has no real standing or power they are just bunch of kids. Any normal adult can wreck their shit with single punch this why they attack in groups because they are piss poor weak. Never seen antifa in my city nor i have ever heard of their activities. Always see guys from group white wolf they hand out guide books how to join them was considering joining but fuck those guys are literal moonmen. I mean i dont want to kill ayone

Because i like to live in a reality where people have different opinions than me and I think thats perfectly normal and acceptable.

If you can like something you immediatly give others the option to dislike something, without you being able to interfere with that.

You are undermining freedom of speech, but you will only realise this when it's too late.

Whenever you fags get the upperhand in this world, i'll off myself. Even though i'm a normal guy just like you. Your morals and values are not based in reality, thats the problem with you.

Come back here user, reality is just fine....

pic-related is why

ANTIFA NEEDS TO LAUNCH A UNITED ASSUALT WITH BLM AND FINISH OFF THE WHITE FASCISTS

If they do, it will give me the chance to see if the rumors about the Russian pike bayonet are true, you know, the ones about it needing a team of doctors to seal it up and causing people to bleed out very rapidly.

That would be adorable.

Because communists can't be reasoned with, and so they have to be removed.

>1 post by this ID

Same. I want the top floor of the tower to be a reading room filled with books and a nice view from the windows.

and a small hobby observatory on the roof

To bad i'm to retarded to ever get rich enough for that

>anarchists are working for the government

Take your pills, user.

OP continues to be a faggot.
More news at 10.

>Why haven't you joined ANTIFA yet? Now is the perfect time to bash the fash and fight against racism, sexism, homophobia, islamophobia, anti-semitism, transphobia, and other assorted anti-immigrant xenophobic bigots.

Because I neither like or support muslims or homosexuals.

Further you seem to want to attack me on that basis.

Reminder that you have no mandate and are advocating violence.

I'm not fond of fascists either. However the one that starts violence is de facto in the wrong and in this instance it is antifa

I like bathing too much. Sorry.

not all of us wants to actively avoid working for a living and live on government handouts, while in the mistaken belief of sitting on a moral high horse

>1 post by this ID
>this many replies
I hate nu/pol/ so fucking much

I'm sure you can get a few comrades to join you on 8pol

REEEEEEEEEE