Were they hacked? Or are they just simply fucking with people?

Were they hacked? Or are they just simply fucking with people?

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/818089669342724096

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it

It's a joke about surrendering I think.

It's about how people attacked Russia in the past and they lost to the harsh winter.

Fucking around.

It makes no sense because NATO never attacked Russia

Russia hacked... THEMSELVES??

crimea

They're baiting NATO, friend. It's a wasted winter because there's no one from the west to die in it.

UK embassy has some top bants lately

are you seriously this fucking retarded?

NATO was never in Crimea :^)

hahahahaha russian winter kills all things, except russians and mongols .

It's because every time someone attacked Russia in the winter, the cold killed them off. They're saying it's a waste because there is no enemy to enjoy the Russian cold.

we need to go deeper

clever bait mate.

It makes perfect sense unless you are in a fully autistic mode.

Did Putin hire Australians for the UK Embassy ?

Russoception.

>Were they hacked?
By other Russians maybe. If the media has taught me anything it's that the only thing more powerful than Russian hackers is other Russian hackers.

Maybe they got somewhere a free booze.

How is that whenever there are those IQ shitposting threads with meme internet tests, everyone here scores 120+ but when there's actual need for a little bit of brainpower, half of Sup Forums fails miserably and you have to explain basic things to them like they were bunch of retarded children?

how is your post in any way relevant?

Half of people here just shitpost.

Russia is just out with the bantz, trying to bring the world together :)

heres a better question why are you a faggot

B A N T Z
A N T Z B
N T Z B A
T Z B A N
Z B A N T

They're all autistic, including you.

>Or are they just simply fucking with people?

Russian Embassies adhere to a strict protocol of Twitter banter.

Russia cannot rely on winter to keep anyone out anymore. Modern tech is advanced enough now to keep people on the move and warm. They should bite their tounge.

When did russians became banter masters?

They always were.

1/2

Not hacked, in Russia the people in charge are former trolls and they never stopped trolling.

2/2

We live in exciting times.

>post dumb shit
>top bants lel

Reddit pls. the donald exists for a reason.

> t. faggot american who thinks he can conquer mother russia

since its very foundation. Or how many countries had such mad bantz that so many other nations wanted to invade them?

Delete this ;_;

Just kidding what's with the UK embassy ? Is it the water that makes people full of banter ?

Russians really are the best kind of people

>Russia cannot rely on winter to keep anyone out anymore.

It is not about "relying" on it. It's about their severe winters producing significant disadvantages to anyone who engages in military action during that time of year.

Yes, people are more mobile and capable than in generations past.

Yes, winter cannot really stop any determined force who possesses modern gear.

However, when you have nukes, no one can really invade you anyways. Conventional forces can no longer be deployed in a massive array against sovereign powers who possess nuclear weapons. MAD prevents wars from happening. This is the reason we fight proxy wars in backwater shitholes by pitting goatherders against one another.

They were hacked by russians

God bless Russian Embassy
kek

>post dumb shit

It's banter when an embassy does it.

* such a wasteland

braindeads needs to get over the thinking anyone wants to "invade" kek that wasteland. TRUST ME-YOU CAN HAVE IT

They got sick and tired of the eternal anglo

how can one hate such banter masters ?

this

shills and fat larpers be like MUH OMG RUSSIA BANTS EPIC LOL PUTIN LELE US-RUISIA ALLIANCE!

when in reality they need to kill themselves

No, really? Did you just watch Enemy at the Gates? Was your 12th birthday fun? Jesus Christ.

fuck off faggot

>> MUH RUSSIA SUCH GOOD BOYS

can you stop shilling and just kill yourself?

They want snowball fights

one of the year's best bantz

>thinking anyone wants to "invade" kek that wasteland.

That so called "wasteland" has tons of resources, you muri-tard. That's why your retarded Obongo regime wants to invade.

That's why they spread that chaos in the middle east as well, because of resources in one way or another.

Senator McCain, pls calm down

i dont get it

>>> MUH RUSSIA SUCH GOOD BOYS
>can you stop shilling and just kill yourself?

You sound jelly and depressed and fat.

I would also be depressed in case I was ruled by a damn nigger and the whole world hated me and my god damn nigger country.

Russia unites us all with humour.

Harsh winder is wasted because there's no nato soldiers around to freeze to death.

the Germans wouldn't have had a problem with the winter if high command would have designed winter uniforms that worked. the ones they were given got caked with moisture and froze, becoming useless

>mfw the russians are slowly going to pass australia bantz levels at this rate

More like a cringy marketing campaign. You just like it because it tickles your cuck feelings.

Hugo Boss thought style beats usefulness

Most of your "modern tech" was never designed to work in -35 C.
Batteries will immediately lose charge. Your lubricants in all kinds of mechanisms including your fucking rifle will freeze, harming mechanisms in process. And so on.
Its common problem in Russia: we buy some western stuff, and then turns out it can't survive anything lower than -20C.

>i dont get it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia

>His troops exhausted, with few rations, no winter clothing ... Napoleon was forced to retreat.

> ...hypothermia from the bitter cold... led to great losses in men, and a general loss of discipline and cohesion in the army.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa

>Temperatures fell while there was a continued rainfall. This turned the unpaved road network into mud and was a factor which steadily slowed the German advance on Moscow.

>Additional snows fell which were followed by more rain, creating a glutinous mud that even the German tanks had difficulty traversing

>German officers claimed they could see the spires of the Kremlin

>but by then the first blizzards had already begun.

>in spite of the progress made, the Wehrmacht was not equipped for such severe winter warfare.

kek

That's cute.

t. 1940

Kill yourself David.

Russia is way better than US as of now. Maybe trump can balance it once again.

Its funny
Member when the usaf was getting upset that russian jets where hot dogging it.

guise guise, stoppit guise stoppit

Still a long way to go mate.

Kek

implying nukes care about weather

>be like

Fuck off coon

Ukrainians cant handle the cold :{

Post moar

Was this also the guy that showed tank and toy soldiers "entering" Ukraine

There is a joke about ar*b-Israeli wars. When Israel attacked to Egypt in 1967, Egyptian commanders asked Russian advisors to what is their best strategy. Russians said "we retreat into deep countryland and we wait snow to attack" Egyptians did exactly what Russians said but it didnt snow yet.

Russia has learned something valuable from Donald Trump, which is that important people (us) no longer give a shit about the propriety of (((journalism))) and are openly memeing whatever we want to be true

Other embassy:

Why do you censor the word "Arab"?

Does it offend somebody?

Turks hate Arabs

Everyone hates arabs, even other arabs.

these twitter accounts are run by 15yr old interns with no supervision, most state employees are old bureaucrats who probably don't even know about twitter

They should burn moscow it will maybe attract nato troops.

Kek

Just got muh DNP what nao fagget??

Is this Donald Trump's alternate Twitter account?

Both Napoleon (French) and Hitler (German) invaded Russia, only to have their armies broken by the intense Russian winter.

>American education

Also Fahrenheit is retarded as fuck.

I never understood how Hitler ended up falling into the exact trap that Napoleon did. He wasn't exactly a brilliant military leader was he?

>muh 1812
>muh 1942
Ivan pls

its minus -31 Fahrenheit

in the past when people invaded Russia, they're too slow and don't make it to Moscow by winter, then they end up getting destroyed by General Winter every time

He had no choice, Stalin had the biggest army in the history of human kind set up at that time - with the help of the US of course.

He didn't. Napoleon started to retreat before the first snow and he tried to retreat south. A lost battle forced the French to retreat through the same devastated country side he marched in summer. No supplies due to pillaging and a hard winter killed the French army.

The Wehrmacht was stopped due mud short of Moscow. With winter and frozen ground the germsn attack was renewed but failed

Because half of Sup Forums (anglo-sphere) is a bunch of retarded (man)children, it is seriously scary how much dribble, especially americans, spout out.

Muh 1706
Muh 1100s

Hitler and the Wehrmacht didn't fall into the same trap as such. They had planned for winter, winter supplies and clothing was in stock. However when the harshest winter in a 100 years hit and it is -50 celsius instead of -20 a lot of what you planned for goes out the window.
Especially considering 80 % of german transportation from trainstation to army camps relied on horses still, despite
>muh german mechanization meme
That goes around everywhere.

Horses die in such a harsh winter. Then the remaining mechanized transport units don't get the anti-freeze crap and that breaks down, then the whole army falls apart.

So they're implying Nato wants to invade?

i didn't connect the dots that they want soldiers from foreign nations to invade and die in their cold weather, my bad. The reference to NATO threw me off

That's worse than the CGI NASA puts out...

Its says its for illustration purposes only though.
You know, like when CNN uses Fallout 4 footage while talking about hackers.

>However when the harshest winter in a 100 years hit
>yfw God intervened to stop Hitler

How dare you type such a filthy word you austr*lian cunt.

Is that gallows humor or what?