It has begun

The normalization of pedophilia has begun.
If you haven't heard already, liberals are trying to push pedophilia to be normalized and this just cannot happen.
There is now an extremely freaky channel on Youtube that I suspect is in on this, I think we should do something about it, and report this channel.
It's absolutely sickening.
youtube.com/channel/UCWqHqXfyt4Al_GJxcBk5Ukw

youtube.com/watch?v=rs7a4cqDxPU&t=19s

youtube.com/watch?v=dSI3sDEuGuI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA
youtube.com/watch?v=dSI3sDEuGuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every day i hope for the nuclear hellfire to stop this madness

>Youtube links

Nigga, I ain't clickin' on that.

>implying I want those videos in my youtube history

nothxm8

Yeah It will most likely get you on a watch list, just look at the videos image, and you get a pretty good idea of what it's about.

Subscribe to the Youtube Heroes program. You know, the one that most popular Youtube folks said was "fascist"? Seriously though, get yourself on that one and just report the SHIT out of everything. Rack up those motherfuckin' points, yo. Be the ultimate snitch.

Thank me when you're the most elite fucking Youtuber, ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

THAT is how you stop pedophilia from spreading quickly.

Report it to local news and alternative news websites.

Reality is lamestream media won't do shit.

Maybe we can make the world great again...

Honestly I don't think they would even make a report on it, most likely get a gag order from (((them)))

What at the vids about? Can someone at least tell me the titles?
2spooked to click

It about injecting a toy baby with a real syringe, there is also a video where he sticks a target on a toy babies behind, and throws syringes at it.

Well the thread is either being slid by shill threads or everyones ignoring this...

Look, mate, I fucking TOLD you how you can FIX it.

Yeah? and what are the chances I'll actually be allowed a youtube hero rank? I don't see how this can be an actual way to fix this.

senpai, they're just videos for kids. calm down

You don't have to earn a rank, you just need to SIGN UP, so that if you're looking at those videos, you have the reason, "I'm a Youtube Hero, mate. It's my job to search this smut so I can report it to Youtube for cleaning up."

The "hero" part just naturally comes later, as a result of doing your job.

What the fuck man, it's NOT for kids...
undressing a baby doll, and then sticking a fucking target to it's ass only to throw real syringes at it IS NOT A CHILDRENS VIDEO.
You're a sick fuck if you think this is even slightly safe for kids to watch.

Are you one of those pedophobes i keep hearing about?

The amount of people that will be signing up for Youtube heroes will be stupid, it will totally make reports useless since they will have to sift through so many.

Y'all cunts better validate my fucking great idea or I'mma get real fucking mad ey

Mate, it doesn't matter. It really doesn't. What matters is, if you report it, it's now on a record that you've reported it. You can go on a grand tour of the "worst parts" of Youtube with a key to the fucking city, Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket, and you're completely in the clear because "it's my job. We don't need this shit here."

Being a Youtube Hero is like a free fucking pass to everything. Now start cleaning, soldier!

it's just silly. it makes kids less afraid of the doctor

>youtube.com/watch?v=dSI3sDEuGuI

they are for kids, just like captain planet was for us. The social manipulation starts early. never forgeti t.

mmm... forgetti.

Also fuck you, you degenerate shit.

Is it one of those weird toy channel videos?
And nice trips.

Yeah it's not just weird it's borderline disgusting, I felt sick from watching 1 minute of the video.

Hey Ahmed. Having fun with your new proxy?

Fuck paedos. Day of the rope when

I don't think it is, it looks like an old man making profit off sexualization of children.

nobody wants to normalize or even legalize it. the left wants to chemically castrate them and keep them as docile good goyim and the right just calls for their blood. if you really think the would drop the aoc you're downright retarded. the laws keep getting stricter each passing year. you're all full of shit.

Two Israelis arguing with each other? Well fuck me with a rake.

Its only a rare site because the Tel Aviv lefties stay off Sup Forums - theur skin is too thin.

It's literally kids being kids are you retarded?

We knew this was coming for years , I honestly don't know what to do about it.

ITT: Pedophobia.

Seriously all you pedophobes are probably just closeted pedos in denial.

>that ID

finally something I can get behind ;))

This. Thanks to king nigger a ton of filthy muslim now get to scourge our christian homestead of Jerusalem. Thanks Obama you false flagging muslim piece of shit.

There is no way in hell the left manage to do this. Pedos are filth and you'd be hard pressed to find a single person who disagrees. Leftists push for shit that makes them feel good that doesn't affect them personally. Even the most bluepilled leftist isn't going to start advocating for disgusting neckbeards right to fuck their daughter.

This degenerate filth won't go anywhere

If your pro-pedo then you deserve a sewer grave among the other liberals.

There is no way in hell the left manage to do this. Gays are filth and you'd be hard pressed to find a single person who disagrees. Leftists push for shit that makes them feel good that doesn't affect them personally. Even the most bluepilled leftist isn't going to start advocating for disgusting gay rights to fuck their son.

This degenerate filth won't go anywhere

I'd gladly share Jerusalem with a Christian state. At least I can trust christians not to cause shit when they sign deals to not cause shit.

When I was a kid I was in Bet Lehem, in the church of Nativity. Back then it was an 80 percent christian arab town and you could visit safely. Now that it's a mudslime hole the birthplace of Joshua of Nazareth is closed to the world. If you people ever crusade for the holy spots of Christianity I am with you. Just let me have what's mine.

I haven't seen so many unlikes since Justin Bieber.

I'm actually worried about this new buzzword. It will be used on a mass scale at some point and then we literally have to lynch the lefties in order to fix it.

>pedophobes

Soon. Those filthy sub-human must fucking perish. You Israelis are the closest allies of us danes.

I don't see what's wrong with the first one, but the second one is degenerate as fuck. The fact that he uses real syringes and even fills them, the recorded sound, wtf man.

IDK Why Sup Forums Is Against This

This Means CP Will Soon Be Allowed, And That's A Good Thing Cuz It's 2017 XDD

Why is tel aviv so degenerate? Don't the orthodox jews hate them?

Interesting timeline, I always thought that Sup Forums would me more into this rather that against it

if the number is on the clock......

>pedophobia

Because orthokikes are degenerate too. They hate the state while living of welfare and pay no taxes.

Secular nationalists (slavs) to traditional religious nationalist (mizrahis) master race. Secular ashkenazis and orthokikes are all fags and waste of space.

>Every day i hope for the nuclear hellfire to stop this madness

Keep taking the easy way out Hans.
Lift right, eat right, study philosophies/ideas that stimulate your synapses, and you'll figure it out.

Relying on nukes to "solve it" will create more problems than they solve.

>dat last name

Sup Forums was right again.

>shitty cringe video = pedophilia

are you legitimately retarded?

Christ I am getting redpilled against my kinsmen.

Seriously fuck ashkenazi diaspora seculars. They bring a bad name to all of us

These videos wear me down. They're so sinister.

I wish some legit investigative journalists would work on figuring out what these things are. The randomly generated cgi, the pregnant Elsa shit, all this is related.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dSI3sDEuGuI

What the actual fuck

They've deployed the "~phobic" meme.

Activate the Final Pepe, this ends now.

Is this a satire account...? Come on, this HAS to be a troll.

>Because orthokikes are degenerate too. They hate the state while living of welfare and pay no taxes.
At least they don't allahu ackbar, greatest ally. With mudslimes, especially arabs, you have the leeching aswell. But additionally you have the ficki ficki, murder murder and allahu ackbar enrichment.

A lot of the toy channels are OK and kids like them. But this injection thing is weird!

They jewed themselves into enough consolidated political power that they just keep voting for higher ortho welfare. They get prime real estate for praying and pooping kids, which lets them poop more kids and vonsolidate more voting power. And the worst offense is that they pay no taxes and dont get conscripted. They are a huge money drain and they atill dare demand more power.

Meanwhile a young couple of veterans can only dream of a shitty 3 toom apartment.

In jakarta we kill pedophile in street
I have see 43 year man old head crush with motorbike wheel
Him face cut off like with sand paper

Well, at least they are of your own tribe, although I can imagine, if you're basically a secular slav they won't be your favorit people. Here it's the same, well, it's the same everywhere where they are: they breed like hell and two generations later they have 4 times or 8 times as many people and get voting rights. Then they try to take over the institutions. Should Kerry get his way and you get a one-state solution in which the slimes have equal power, they will end up dominating the country, if you remain a democracy. Although the ultra-orthodox may counter that birth jihad. On the other hand: if you end up with a state of more than 50% ultra orthodox and slimes, then this will probably damage your economy dramatically.

Less afraid of the (((doctor))) so he can probe them with his (((doctor))) rod.

First, it's pedophile, not paedophile. Second, if you believe gays are born gay, why would pedos, another deviant sexual desire, not also be an innate attraction the person may or may not want?

Finally, what is the solution? We can't have a dialogue, you know, on how to actually FIX this if the dialogue is concluded with "Kill them all." All of this results in pedophiles not seeking treatment for fear of reprisal or being "outed" and means more and more pedo's will end up diddling kids instead of being realigned.

>pic unrelated

RARE
A
R
E

>First, it's pedophile, not paedophile.
Its the same

I've always said that ashkenazis being anything but subhuman trash was a hoax to make the white submissive but on Sup Forums you keep reading
>muh high IQ ashkenazis master race

>implying they would seek treatment if they weren't vilified.
It worked so well with faggots, right?

Well now you homophobic. Tomorrow welcome to the pedophobia.

The first video is just kids playing at a bday party. Second vid wouldn't open for me. But I'm pretty sure there's just a bunch of autism going ITT.

The UN was a mistake.

see You're missing out on the whole point and assuming wrong.

>someone else on youtube has noticed you can get shit loads of views if you make clickbait for children (usually involving spiderman or elsa)
>ITS THE PEDOPHILE CONSPIRACY THE ILLUMINATI ARE BRAINWASHING ME TO BE A NONCE HELP!!!!

My fuck. No wonder Trump won the election if his supporters are this fucking stupid.

Virtually no one, liberal or conservative, wants to normalize pedophilia and for those few sickos who do, there is no evidence whether they are particularly liberal politically.

Are you a shill or simply a Leaf?

I posted this already, but I reported a YouTube video with Candydoll/Junior Idol videos and it wasn't taken down. I'm not sure what the point is, reporting it. They are obviously okay with hosting this stuff.

I don't get it, i just see some kids having fun in that jewtube video.

absolutely (((no one))) is wants that, keep your eyes wide shut please.

>Trying to start pizzagate 2.0
classic straya

>tfw realizing pedo vigilantes are basically probably all doing this