Be me

>be me
>spend christmas with my family
>its 24th of December and everyone is happy
>we eat potato salad and sausages (german tradition on christmas)
>uncle starts talking politics
>He is an ultra libtard and to avoid confrontation I change my wife's son's diapers
>come back after 10 minutes
>everybody looks at me
>sit down
>my uncle asks what I think about the rise of AfD and their recent developments
"I think its result of regressive left-wing politics over the course of the last decades and the lack of a true conservative party in Germany"
>mfw my whole family looks shocked at me
>my wife's son starts crying out loud and my dad wants me to leave the room

How did I deserve this?

only in Germany lol

you people are so fucking far gone it's not funny, I can barely even make fun of you cucks anymore it's just tragic

Suizid ist die Lösung du Hejel

Tell your uncle he's a beta faggot and slap him. Kill your father with the traditional family potato-fork. Become The Oedipus.

>How did I deserve this?
stopped reading there

Nein! Er hat noch der Endlösnung.

If I was in your situation I would move into the most hardcore nationalist area of Germany if such a place exists.

Literally everything is hitler apparently.

My Mom joined the Green Party (worst thing around),but even she admits your reasoning :-D

P-Pory?

You serious?
>This is shit (you) bait you'd think an Koalafucker would recognise shitposting

It's called Dorfgemeinschaft Jamel

My mom would vote for a cuck party too, thankfully she can't vote because she's an immigrant. Thank God this isn't America.

Much like OPs uncle, mine is also a libcuck (and green voter)

Geh grillen Hahnrei.

My dad always been like:
>Give me a MG and i take care of the problem
kek

My mom has been more emotional, shes a woman obviously shes gonna be more emotional thinking about the poor people who need our help.
So i showed her a few videos (like "With Open Gates" and talked to her and convinced her.
>Mom you are right we should help some of these people but you have to realize that most of them are not real refugees. Around 70% are not real refugees and have no reason to be here, they cause more suffering to the people who really need help, the real refugees, and to us too. Not to mention that 80% are only young men.

She even was happy that Trump won.

I love my parents.

Praise kek brotha.
Also, why did you say "wife's son's diaper"?

If your family doesn't look over the political disagrements and he throws you out of the room, you likley need to distance yourself from your family and from now on adviod them. Really fucked up they made your wife cry; females should be envolvt in politics at all; I hope you took care of her afterwards. I wish your wife, son and you the best luck.

>explain how a thing happened
>wtf how could you
memes aside, lol

Modernity is really perverse, who it froces females to chose and vote, which they are not made for and degrades them by frocing down into the dirty field of politics. But OP was right to make his point and stand by his opinions, there is no choice, as man you have to. However it's so sad, how the left has destroyed our civilization, you and your family are supposed to be a metapysical and biological bound against and beyond time and today this is less important than disagrements.

>(you)

Sometimes there is only one way out

Kill them all and then yourself user. This is the best thing you can do.