Welp, this is Drumpf's America. Is this what you fucking wanted?

Welp, this is Drumpf's America. Is this what you fucking wanted?

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

sage

This is what I wanted.

fix your own rape happy country first ya whiny fucking condescending bastard!

>666
>a fucking leaf

I love how these literal nobodies think people actually recognize them in public like that.

It's a kind of made-up story only irrelevant sub-celebrities can concoct.

>stdh

Sounds like total bullshit. Also am I supposed to know who this pooinloo is?

>the world contains idiots
>the world has always contained idiots
>this fact continues to be shocking and newsworthy

quite

Everyone clapped!

Yes it is.

Thx Satan but the Bible told me you're a liar.

Never happened.

National heroes.

and nobody in 2017 had a phone to record that right?

yeah

Is anyone stupid enough to believe this? I can't believe anyone who ever goes outside would actually think that people say shit like "We got a cuck here! KEK KEK KEK", I mean fucking hell, seriously?

Wow, what bigots for acting like your average drunken asshole with a political view different from yours

I'm sure you love the founding fathers, the constitution, democracy, and all the philosophies and ideas that form the bedrock of the nation of America that your own nation of India never developed for itself. I'm sure those things are VERY dear to your heart, and you have SO much respect for them.

Do leftists really expect us to buy that Donald Trump winning the election suddenly cause a bunch of racist white supremacists to become emboldened enough to start randomly accosting people and shit? I mean really?

No, i wanted right wing death squads throwing shitskins from the 55ft high concrete wall.

KEKS! KEKS! KEKS!

KEKS KEKS KEKS

They only really expect other turbocucks leftists to believe it. They just want Oppression Points™ so they can cash them in at the the lefty reward shop.

>It's a storytime with no evidence thread
I love these, here's mine.

One time I got beat up by a bunch of Mexicans, dunno if they were illegal or not. I was out for a walk around the block and one pushed me from behind, next thing I know there were 4 or 5 kicking me and punching me. I tried to fight back but I'm not Jackie Chan I can't fight 5 dudes.

I went to the hospital in a daze. Found out my knee and back were damaged to hell. I couldn't play Football or Fence anymore.

I don't know what happened to the Mexicans, I think they lived in a house up my street, but they didn't live there for long. Some policecars came, and they were gone for good. I never had to go to court or anything. I wonder what became of them.

Hopefully deported.

Waste of trips.

Rot in hell you fucking leaf

>2017
>not being Jackie Chan
You had one job.

>sheltered hollywood elites literally shaking and terrified after being called a cuck

2017 is off to a great start. Unfortunately for them, it's going to turn a bit darker once the 20th rolls around