What do you guys think of our greatest hero and friend's new look?

What do you guys think of our greatest hero and friend's new look?

His appeal court case starts today because they are treating our hero bad when he deserves to be treated as a king

Is he Norways only hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8px4HA1v3Q&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ye0M6CtN9U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-pzBJ4HAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is he Norways only hope?
Yes. When is he getting a ps4? When is he getting out?

youtube.com/watch?v=p8px4HA1v3Q&feature=youtu.be

Looking sharp.

Clearly masking a weak jawline. He needs to hit the prison gym more instead of the prison pool or prison rec room or prison brothel or prison mcdonalds

I wonder how many eyes he opened. I have a feeling there's a lot.

Looks like his energy is fading.

Is it true prisoners in leafistan can request conjugal visits with dogs or is that only for free xe's and xer's?

He look like a true viking

Already a thread

Looks like he's been on chemotherapy for a while

Lets hope he gets the PS4 soon, gotta be boring playing only old PS2 games, when he comes out we must protect him against leftist cucks and antifa

I do not think they will release him

>tfw no modded mountain blade or medieval 2 in prison
Must be a bad feel

Has he stepped back form supporting Israel?

what a girl, looks like a beard my gf would grow

wonder if he can read all the news created by the migrant crisis

wonder if the guards tell him he was right, and that they were sorry and let him play ps4

>tfw you'll never play ps4 with anders because of norway

God Hand on PS2 is all you need.

i love that everyone gives him a hand and a smile.

his jawline is good tho u leaf

>our greatest hero

If the same attack had been carried out by a Muslim, Sup Forums would be making montages of the victims, crying how terrible Muslims are for killing such wonderful young people.

As usual, Sup Forums is completely full of shit and no better than Muslims who support terrorism because they agree with their end goals.

Honestly he is pretty amazing. Got massive respect for him.

The victims were all commie jugend. I doubt Sup Forums would mourn them.

#AESTHETIC

>It's okay to murder people based on their beliefs

So... terrorism is okay as long as you agree with it? I just can't see how Sup Forums can have any moral superiority to Muzzies who agree with terrorists as well.

And isn't mass murdering your own people treason?

Go away, leaf. Sup Forums is not one person
Breivik may have murdered a shit ton of people, but they were all future nation wreckers.

>how Sup Forums can have any moral superiority to Muzzies
Depends whose side you are on. Whose side are you on Leaf?

hes scheduled for release in 2032

nah he did a good job on leftists + many of them were shitskins

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ye0M6CtN9U

This mass murder created at least 10 times more nation wreckers

Hypocrites

this. he saved norway.
the alt lite crowd needs to fuck off back to the_donald.

i'm assuming you have a double chin fat lard.

c.n.

>breivik thing happens
>female co workers blather endlessly on how awful it is
>have to pretend it's terrible

Yes, it's okay to kill Jewish pawns and degenerates

>And isn't mass murdering your own people treason?

Those victims were traitors in the first place c|:^)

I think terrorism is ok if the perpetrator is white.

So we should just surrender our country like you surrendered your fake country?

Last Son of Master Race.

>un tigan salbatic se arata

You're condoning violence, you're no better than the animals you detest fucker

Is it too radical a position that regardless of your beliefs they should be debated and voted on in a democracy? Because this style of politics is just fascist "whoever is the strongest" survives in a slug match. And usually that doesn't mean dweebs on the internet.

And let me remind you that by supporting Breivik the position turns into:

>We need to mass murder teenagers so that we can save the nation from Muslims, who will mass murder people

Alternatively:

>We just cut out the middle man and murder people directly so we don't need Muslims.

No, 1 prison year in Norway is 9 months so his 21 year sentence is maximum 15 years and 6 months, hes out in 9 years, just in time

>working a job where you even have female co-workers

keep sucking up to Shlomo then c|:^)

>The night America elected Donald J. Trump president, 38-year-old Richard B. Spencer, who fancies himself the “(((Karl Marx))) of the alt-right” and envisions a “white homeland,” crowed, “we’re the establishment now.” If so, then the architect of the new establishment is Spencer’s former mentor, Paul Gottfried, a retired Jewish academic who lives, not quite contently, in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, on the east bank of the Susquehanna River.

Contrary to your belief, most of Sup Forums does not give a fuck about what muslims do in their own countries.

Infact, they can do whatever they want as long as they dont come here.

The only noteworthy thing in your country is something as degenerate as weed culture, simmer down lad.

>democracy
Democracy is for kike slaves

You're either a Fascist or a Skype pawn, no in-betweens

thanks for the correction
did not no that

Democracy and debates only work if both parties are willing to do so.
Our enemies want us dead. There no longer is a debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-pzBJ4HAM

We should break him out of prison

>Hypocrite
>a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess
Who here pretended to be against all terrorism?

It must be simpler being a gypsy. Every job here has female coworkers.

belgium is an islamic caliphate.
i understand why you are butthurt, ahmed.

He looks badass

>So... terrorism is okay as long as you agree with it?
yep

You know he will be out of prison eventually before goes for second Shoah of Leftists

>Is he Norways only hope?

No user there is one other hope for Norway.

Its you. Now go preheat the oven user and fight for your motherland.

Also please live stream it for Kek's sake.

He's making himself look more and more like a dignified statesman, grooming himself for a dramatic Nelson Mandela-style release in a decade or two when he, now seen as a hero, becomes a party leader in the new Nordic Union, helping to oversee the mass deportation of non-natives.

I don't condone the violence, but I understand it.

>mfw the SJW butthurt when they release him and give him a 4 star home with 24/7 security for life

It took you this long to realize the majority of this board are insane people?

He did not killed enough of those pieces of shit.

Because Fascism totally worked out so well last time for Italy and Germany right?

>Our enemies want us dead.

Ironic considering you're supporting Breivik who actually murders people.

Looks way better

>Because Fascism totally worked out so well last time for Italy and Germany right?

Blame the West for being a slave to the Jews for that.

Without your interference, it would have worked out wonderfully.

Can't have financially independent states that don't need Jews, now can we?

Our enemies created Breivik.

>Because Fascism totally worked out so well last time for Italy and Germany right?
Yes, it accomplished internally what it set out to do.

Next time we'll have to focus more on the external problem makers that just can't allow people to be happy :^)

Why is he doing the Nazi salute?
Looks retarded.

I don't see many collages of the faggots who got shot a few months back. Go be a cucknadian somewhere else.

It would if they won the war.

*Roman salute

KEK SPEAKS

well he's doing a roman salute but who exactly is he saluting ?.
is he saluting (((them))) ?.

>implying mudshits have not murdered 10 times more people
>implying Paris didn't happen
>implying Charlie Hebdo didn't happen
>implying Brussels didn't happen
>implying the trucks just drove themselves

I like how they all shake his hand and his seig heil salute to the officers. lol

>I don't condone the violence, but I understand it.

That's what fucking Muslims say.

Again is just so crazy to say "Mass murder of civillians is a bad thing"?

isnt the arm a little high for the roman salute

who are all the (((collateral damage))) people ?.people that didnt have islam\feminism on their social media ?.

Yeah they look pretty similar.

>Again is just so crazy to say "Mass murder of civillians is a bad thing"?
No, it's not.
In our current environment it's still a stupid thing to say.

any non islam or libereal white most likely

You're unbelievably weak m8 - exactly what I'd expect from Westerners (or Whites in general).

Tell me, why would you protect people who would directly/indirectly kill you if given the chance - people who are nothing but traitors?

How? Here it is quite possible to work loads of different jobs and never have women with you.

dunno theres many variants on it just like variants on military salute.but yea arent you supposed to salute someone ? is he saluting the court ?.

norwegians should thank him for exposing their cuckery if nothing else.
>murder gorillion people
>chill in comfy apartment paid by their families for a couple of years

You're fucking Russian. If Nazis won you would have been Genocided and the new people would have been German speakers. There's nothing more cucked and subserviant than Russian Nazi supporters. Worshipping the people who murdered their grand parents is just sad.

>Tell me, why would you protect people who would directly/indirectly kill you if given the chance - people who are nothing but traitors?

You're talking about fascists right? Cuz it looks like the options are Islamic Fascists vs. European Fascists, and neither option looks very appealing. I'm gonna get murdered or oppressed by either.

Hes Illuminati satanist division. If you support this terrorist you support the powers that control us all. Keep being a cuck Norway.

>I'm gonna get murdered or oppressed by either.
cucks dies either way, lmao.
90% of whites are limp wristed cucks.
bye bye

>I'm gonna get murdered or oppressed by either.

If you're a faggot, yes.

Seeing what you said about NatSoc and Fascism, it's quite clear you know nothing about it.

Take this as advice, and stop giving in to (((education)))

>You're fucking Russian. If Nazis won you would have been Genocided and the new people would have been German speakers. There's nothing more cucked and subserviant than Russian Nazi supporters. Worshipping the people who murdered their grand parents is just sad.
>seriously believing this lie

if its some outside\menial stuff maybe . but nearly every job with a permanent location\office has women in administrative\HR\secretary roles .
so yea it will mostly be you doing actual work and they bureaucratic bullshit but you're still coworkers.

you leave my hat alone, he doesn't know any better... he's just a damn hat

he would be saluting his fellow comrades out there and the philosophy that he believes in

>Leaf

commies killed a lot more russians then nazis so what. he probably worships the idea of nazism and not the actual people that wanted to kill his ancestors.

Nigga, the germans attacked the russians because the russians were going to invade europe.