Based Serb

AMA

slavs aren't human

Helo dis deh daili balk cuncer thred?

Why are you still living there?

how many turk genes are you on right now?

what's worst regional part of serbia and how is it like to live there

like 5, maybe 6

that's nothing, watch this

Ćevapi or Burek?

Burek s mesom

Nis and south of it.

I don't know but it seems super depressing.

>how many levels of autism are you on
>idk like 5, 6?
>watch this
>*REPLIES TO SELF FOR A JOKE*

can you remove that hillshill serb

Battle of the subhumans commencing

since you're actually responding, unlike OP

how does pic related make you feel?

That is Fredi the braindamaged Croat with Serb proxy.

Is there any hope for a Croat-Serb rapproachment and alliance against the Mahometan hordes?

What's the pic about?

>high fiving himself
>i-i was only pretending to be retarded XD

Prodje li jedan dan da ne pomislis na 90te,Srbe,Slobu?? Najopsednutiji, najdosadniji ljudi na svetu ste

FREDI HEROJ A NE ŠITPOSTER

Haven't seen him in a while. Seems to have mostly disappeared after the election.

shift of population in Knin

the biggest recorded demographic shift in history

Where are both sides of your family from?

Somik > fredi

Vise jedan Hrvat misli na Slobu danas nego svi Srbi zajedno.

I don't really care.
The war should've never happened and all the cuck politicians that fell for the divide and conquer tactics are to blame.

Kad pocistis dvoriste puno wannabe ustasa i ljudi koji su opsednuti nama (u losem smislu). Kad odem u hrvatsku sa drugom (koji je hrvat inace) svi mi jebu mater cetnicku a on zivi inace u srbiji i niko ga nije mrko pogledao. Neverovatno koja patoloska opsesija srbima vlada kod vas

>diaspora faggot
>being proud of ethnic cleansing by globalist help

Off yourself, diaspora faggots should die in a fire regardless of ethnicity. If you left this shithole you have no right to brag about anything

>>diaspora faggot

what if I told you
I was serb

How does that change the fact you're a diaspora faggot?

">being proud of ethnic cleansing by globalist help"

this would imply I was asking a serb about the shift to intentionally piss him off
when in actual fact, I genuinely want to see the opinions of serbs who still live there

My family left the area in the 60s and regularly went back until the start of the war, but its still an area of interest to me

serbs who still live there*
*in mainland/cutoff serbia

Izzat the warrior dps nicca?

ujutru burek
kad je ladno cevapi

tpokek

yes

Why did you get BTFO in the 90s by a bunch of clowns with shitty weapons when you had on of the biggest armies in Europe at the time?

Why did you shit on literally any nation that wasn't Serbia in the second Yugoslavia?

Why did you try to literally destroy any nation that wasn't Serbia in the first Yugoslavia?

Why did you start WW1 and, following cause and effect, started WW2?

Why did you get conquered by the Ottomans when you are supposed to be "great warriors"?

Why did you siege Dubrovnik in 1185. and got completely BTFO, and why didn't you take from that and learn when you tried to do the same thing in the 90s and, unsurprisingly, got BTFO yet again.

Why do you have such complexes towards us when, after Simeon conquered your great kingdom in 924, we literally took your leader Zaharija and a bunch of other cucks in and gave them protection?

Please do answer giving proper historical citations and sources (and by that I mean not Serbian revisionist history).

Thanks in advance!

t.Stipe

serbs are the worst YOLOOOO

What can I say about that that isnt already known?

why don't Croats and Serbs work together to remove kebab and then peacefully coexist?

hows it going in the 4th world?

>Iceland

You guys have your own flag?

peace is for pussies

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Yeah, fighting each other while kebab spreads is a great plan though.

i didn't say we had to fight each other,only that peace is for pussies

proofs?
you forgot to provide your own sources