What does Trump have against Margaret Thatcher? I thought she's a conservative icon?

What does Trump have against Margaret Thatcher? I thought she's a conservative icon?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1007029/
youtube.com/watch?v=okHGCz6xxiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i didn't donate to palestine so you can shitpost on Sup Forums you fucking leech
i want a refund

>meryl streep

Good shop :D

R A R E

a dildo in thatcher's dead arse

Well from an economic perspective she shut down alot of mining and other industrial operations around the UK. Pissed off alot of people in North England, Scotland and Wales where alot of these facilities spanned back a century or two and employed most if not all the local people.

Meanwhile Trump has poised himself as an industrialist strongman and takes on alot of issues American rust belt people face such as lack of employment and the opiate epidemic. So it's not too farfetched to see the reasoning why.

She memed away state owned industries that were going shit as well as welfare.
Sup Forums is full of white trash

you mean sold it to her party donors for a reduced

Palestine? How are you not dead? Why are you posting on Sup Forums?

Yes

She literally played the character in the Iron Lady..

imdb.com/title/tt1007029/

Why don't you understand things about the country in which half your family live?

Or do you not fuckin remember, Pat?

Fuck you achmed

I stand with Trump and Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=okHGCz6xxiw

I've got a new role for her, she plays a mime, she can start now, so no more talking.

These were men wae a trade

Really? I did not know that.

Good joke uncle sam. Nice bantz

basically this and
Falklands, despite being an UK victory had almost the same repercussion on the uk than it did in the US after vietnam.
the veterans where under considered and became angry and joined the skinhead movement later.

Meh, now UK is owned by chinks and kebabs, they aren't exporting much except for luxury items and the few hi tech industries they still have.
It's a nation of services.

Now would you enlighten us on your view as a palestinian? I wont insult you I promise.

>palestine
fuck off, you're not a real country

mostly horizontal but I do see vertical sometimes

>Liking a woman who killed off most industrialisation in the UK, allowed no competition to grow and butchered classic conservative communities that turned them into the chav/Ned druggy messes we see today in the UK in the name of the Free Market

>Tried to make Thatcher look like a weak little old bitch

I wonder who could have possibly funded this film?

Thatcher was based, Meryl is a leftwing cunt.

GOD BLESS THATCHER!!!!!!!!!!!! BASED WOMAN, KILL MERKEL! REMOVE CURRYWURST, REMOVE BAGEL, REMOVE CROISSANT!!!!! REMOVE THEM, THEY MUST BE REMOVED NOW!

Labour shut down more, they all operated at a loss to the state (state owned). She is more like Reagan than Trump. But Trump being a businessman should respect Thatcher because she ran the country like a business.

Fucking wretched old bitch

>Thatcher look like a weak little old bitch
She slept 4 hours a night and collapsed repeatedly from exhaustion trying to keep up with everyone else.

She really was old and weak.

>She is more like Reagan than Trump
That's completely true. Anyone, regardless of whether they like or hate her can agree that she was from the same page as Reagan.

Trump is jobs creation (well he says he is) and Thatcher was about job destruction and shipping industry off-shore and leaving the poor to starve.

They'd agree on fucking the left but have quite different approaches otherwise. Also, Trump is (vaguely) libertarian and Thatcher was authoritarian.

>killed off most industrialisation
nice meme

He doesnt like that (in 2003) margaret thatcher applaud roman polanski who raped girl in jack nicholson house.. BAAM!

>margaret thatcher
>she

Guess again.

Trump really likes Trannies.